Shame.exe, Part 1: Zoey

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Shame.exe, Part 1: Zoey

Post by gynoneko » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:55 pm

This short story in 3 parts is loosely based on an untranslated manga "Shameful Installation". This is my own adaptation of the basic idea of it. It includes MFF, threesome, minor damage, minor violence, some language, voyeur, squirting, mods, human-looking fembots, and way too much blushing.
============

“YES! YES! YES! Fuck me harder, Master! Fuck my tight little pussy! Right there!! Your big dick is amazing! Yes! Ah! HAH! HA! AHHHH!”

The little android girl bucked and writhed under my body as I invaded hers for the 6th time that day. Or was it the 7th? She thrust her hips relentlessly against me, seeking out her own pleasure with no concern for mine. I could feel her body squeeze me as she simulated another orgasm. Again. It was probably the 8th or 9th for her… I lost count. And I was nowhere close to finishing.

This was typical of her. In fact, it was an off day for her. Sometimes I could barely get out of bed because she demanded so much of me! Even though I let her get away with it, I was very quickly getting angry.

I pulled out when she crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out, letting a string of saliva drip onto her chest, her typical indicator that she climaxed. This was nothing like in the ads I saw, the fantasies I had. I thought having my own personal sexbot would be amazing. That I would never get over her, or get tired of her. But, as the old saying goes, there really is too much of a good thing.

It just wasn’t worth it. I wasn’t enjoying this anymore. I left her lying on the bed, panting and drooling as I went to use the bathroom. I didn’t even want to rub one out anymore. I just peed and went back to bed. I literally shoved her out of bed and onto the floor, not that it would affect her in any way at all. She just stood up, naked and dripping her own juices, and smiled.

“Thank you for using me, master. I hope you were satisfied. I look forward to our next session.”

She always said the same thing. She looked forward to these sex sessions more than I did, and she was a bloody robot. I regretted pushing her out of bed like that a little, but I was at my wit's end. I grunted as I turned over in bed. Without missing a beat, she turned the lights off and walked to her charger. Sure, she could charge in bed, but I was tired of her constantly trying to get sex out of me at night, or early in the morning.

I decided then and there, this was the last straw. I was going to get rid of her.

The next morning, I woke up on my own, pleasantly pleased it wasn’t from another “impromptu” blowjob. I was not a sex machine, but she was, and she was never satisfied. For whatever reason, she was not in bed milking my spunk from me, nor was she standing in her charger. I got up and stretched. It was the weekend, not that it mattered, I worked from home anyways. But that was probably part of the problem. She had 24-hour access to me and she definitely took advantage of it.

I sauntered to the bathroom, took care of business, showered, and got dressed. For a few moments, I thought that maybe she wasn’t so bad if she’d just leave me alone like this more often. I remembered what I decided last night, but I didn’t really want to get rid of her. She was cute, expensive, and I liked having her around. But the sex was too much and she made it more of a dreaded chore! As soon as I entered the kitchen, my fears were realized.

“Master! Breakfast will be ready in just a moment. Unless you want a taste of me now…” she winked.

“Goddamn it,” I cursed under my breath. “I’ll wait for the food.”

Zoey was dressed in only a thin kitchen apron and nothing else. Her medium blonde hair was tied in back to keep it out of her face while she cooked, and her voluptuous curvy body teased me as she swayed her hips side to side. She wasn’t hiding much, with her entire butt exposed and flashing plenty of side-boob. She purposefully leaned forward to show she had no underwear on. I sighed. I had seen this every day for 6 months. I was done with it.

“Why can’t you wear normal clothes for once?” I asked.

“But master, I want to show off for you,” her girly voice practically sang as she turned around to give me a wink and shake her boobs at me. I rolled my eyes. Like clockwork, she turned back to the food and leaned over again, this time spreading her legs a little and flashing her naked vagina at me. “Now where is that salt?”

It was literally in front of her damn face! I got up, walked over, grabbed the salt, and slammed it down in front of her. “Here.”

“Oh!” She acted surprised, but it was getting old. I went to my computer to try to ignore her. A few minutes later, she came over with my food, and gently placed it next to me, trying to sit in my lap as she did. I just shoved her off. 4 times. When she finally got the message, she went about cleaning the condo in the buff. As always.

A man can only take so much. I had installed all the best, most highly rated, and most downloaded sex mods for her series. Each time I did, the novelty of it lasted a day or two at most. By now, I was done with them all. I just wanted something else. Like a new unit maybe.

I looked at her. I couldn’t help but see how cute she was, how much potential she had, but she had no shame! All she ever did was flash her body at me, try to touch me or get me to touch her, or just engage in sex. She had no personality anymore. I was already on the website picking out the customized parts for a new model. Unfortunately, a new one was too expensive. But I could always erase her and start over. Or recycle her for cash and use that to buy a new one. Damn it, Hannah, why did you talk me into buying her?

My hand was literally hovering over the trade-in button when I saw an ad that intrigued me.

“Does your bot bore you? Make her more human, and more enticing than ever. Never get bored with her again!”

I clicked on it, something I normally would never do. What I ran into was an entire bot modding community dedicated to those that suffered from the same problems. They had developed their own solutions for the problem of impersonal oversexed bots. I spent almost the entire day going through message boards and learning everything I could. By the time it got dark, I found the solution I was looking for, or at least I hoped it was.

The answer I found involved 2 steps. The first one was a physical update, and the other was software. The physical update involved getting her a small upgrade that would allow her to be modded. It bypassed some of the securities, and while it was perfectly legal, it was frowned on by the manufacturers. However, people wanted it, and I knew just the shop that could do this sort of thing. Babes and Bots. The second step was a software upgrade, one the website provided. Sure, it was for a price. But it was essentially jail-breaking my bot and adding an underground mod app store that could allow her to run a bevy of programs. Some questionable ones, and some useful ones.

I didn’t hesitate, I made an appointment that night.

“Zoey, get dressed. For real this time. You are going in for an upgrade.”

“An upgrade, master? Don’t you want to use me first? You haven’t touched me all day, master!”

“Stop calling me master all the time. It’s Peter, you know that.”

“Of course, Master Peter. What sort of upgrade? Oh, are you going to increase my mammary units?”

“No,” I sighed. “Just get dressed. I think we’ll both like this upgrade.”

Zoey seemed confused but did as I ordered, and went to the bedroom to get on some real clothes. I did the same, and by the time she emerged from the walk-in closet, she was wearing a thin modest sweater, a long skirt, and boots. She looked so different than how she normally did. I guess I was just too used to seeing her naked.

We left the condo and drove to the shop. I was a little early, but it didn’t matter, they saw me right away. It was a strange store, one I used to frequent all too often. Babes and Bots. Basically, it was half a sex shop and half a robot shop. In short, they specialized in sexbots of all sorts. A sexy skinny girl was standing near the counter chewing gum, wearing a fishnet top which did little to hide her petite but perky breasts, a denim jacket, which was barely covering her enough to keep her modest, short jean shorts with holes, and more fishnet stockings with holes. Her black hair was dyed blue and purple and had a single streak of green in it. She never wore anything else.

“P- PETER?! Oh my god! It’s been ages! Where have you been? I can’t believe you’re really here!” She hopped in place before running around the counter and hugging me. I almost forgot how much I enjoyed being with her, watching her as she teased me with that svelte body of hers.

“Hey, Hannah, still hanging out with these losers, huh?”

She chuckled. “I am these losers. Where have you been? What brings you around? I thought once you got your little toy you’d never come back to see me!” She held onto my hands and pouted, but I swear she was checking me out with her eyes.

“Yeah… well… I think she needs an upgrade.”

“An upgrade? Your slut-bot isn’t cutting it, huh? You know you just need to ask and I’ll gladly get you off,” she winked as she lowered her voice and nudged my side. “And maybe get me off too.”

“Yeah, right. Like Johnny would let you. ”

“Spoilsport,” she teased, sticking her tongue out. If I didn’t know any better, I would have thought she was seducing me. I did know better, but I was still tempted. We had a history, and it was thanks to her that I got Zoey in the first place. Hannah ran her fingers over my shoulders and chest, biting her lip, before shaking her head and grinning. “Let me get Johnny.” She gave me a smile and a wink as she turned to the back behind the counter. About a minute later, she came back out with a hairy-yet balding round man behind her.

“Pete!” He called out.

“Hey, Johnny. I’m a little early but… got room now for an upgrade?”

“Another?” He asked, looking back at Zoey who was just smiling and looking as clueless as ever. “I can’t possibly be done for at last 3 days.”

“3 days? Are there a lot of upgrades going on?”

“Upgrades, repairs, mods… a very popular mod site has kept me very busy. And there are rumors of a new model being announced so everyone wants their old ones fixed up to trade-in…”

“Oh? Well, you might have one more mod then.” I passed him a small paper with the exact mod on it.

“Yes, that’s the mod. You want one for little… uh… whatshername?”

“Zoey, yeah. She needs it badly.”

He looked her up and down. “Anything else you want? It’s been a while since you came in. Maybe bigger…” he gestured at lifted non-existent breasts on him.

“No. Just her regular maintenance, cleaning, all that,” I explained.

“What’s wrong with her?” Hannah asked.

“Technically, nothing. But… oh god, she’s so boring. She’s too…”

“Robotic?” Hannah finished for me. I nodded. “I know, why not give her the Personal Treatment?”

“Personal Treatment?” I asked. “Like a personal experience?”

“It is a special upgrade of my own making,” Johnny explained. “It will make her personality more… natural. She’ll be less of a blow-up doll and more of a… uh…”

“It turns her from a sexbot into a sex buddy,” Hannah offered. “I had one myself, remember?” That might explain why she was so friendly to me all the time. I forgot he modded Hannah shortly after getting her.

“Sounds interesting.”

“Oh it is, and it does more for her. It will affect her in many ways, but you’ll just have to see for yourself,” she added smiling.

“Sure, you know, why not. As long as you give her the mod.”

“Of course,” Johnny smiled. “They work well together.” He gave Hannah a wink, although she seemed to avoid looking at him. “I can have her done in 5 days.”

“5 days?” 5 days without her bugging me, distracting me, teasing me. It sounded like a win-win situation to me. “Deal! How much do I owe you?”

That week went by fast. And I enjoyed every minute of it. I was more productive, more focused, and more relaxed. It was a much-needed vacation. I thought it might be hard at first. It wasn’t until the last day that I really started to miss having Zoey around. In fact, my usually high libido was on the rise again. I actually missed her, a little, and I was really looking forward to what this mysterious upgrade and the mod would do for her.

I picked her up in the afternoon, just after I finished a project for a client. Hannah was standing there, wearing the same thing she always did, smiling for the customers. If she wasn’t trying to sell a toy, she was trying to talk someone into buying a sexbot like her. I was more than half-tempted to hit on her. And even though she was dealing with someone, she kept glancing at me. She was cute, and smart, and looked as human as Zoey did. But I knew Johnny would kill anyone that touched her. She was the store’s unit, although I was sure he used her personally. Officially, Hannah wasn’t there for conversation or to help at the store. She was the same model as Zoey, a floor model, and her job was to convince people to buy sexbots. It worked on me. Her customizations were different than most models, and it made her more unique.

“Ah! Pete! Just in time,” Johnny came out before Hannah could greet me. “She’s ready, one second.” He went to the back leaving me at the counter alone.

Moments later the customer Hannah was helping walked away with a new toy and she turned to me. “Oh! Hey Peter,” Hannah said with a small wave, swaying side-to-side. “You’re back! I- We missed you. You really should come in more often.”

“Hey, Hannah. Still hanging out with these losers?”

“I like it here. Besides, I talked you into that upgrade, I think they’ll keep me around.”

“Heh… being the floor model doesn’t hurt either I bet.”

She shrugged. “Eh. That part is pretty boring. I wish I could leave… You used to hang out with me all the time before you…“ Her voice died quickly when Johnny came back out.

“Here she is!” Johnny practically shouted as he came out, wheeling Zoey out on a dolly. “I threw in a few small upgrades, for old times sake. She’s a real beaut, this one. Oh… allow me…”

He unstrapped her and set her up. I pressed my finger against the indent between her clavicle and waited for 5 seconds, activating her power. Zoey breathed in and looked right at me.

“Hello, Master. I am ready to serve you.”

“I bet she is,” Hannah laughed to herself.

Johnny hit her lightly on the back of the head. “Don’t make fun of the customer.” I didn’t like that, but at least he didn’t hurt her.

“Ow! Sorry. Geez. You’re the one that programmed me, old man.”

Johnny rolled his eyes. I was pretty sure Hannah didn’t really like him, but I never actually saw them fight. I gave her a look of concern, which she definitely saw even though she pretended she didn’t.

“Now, you won’t notice everything at first, but I think you’ll find these upgrades to be very rewarding,” Johnny explained turning to me.

I couldn’t help but notice how Hannah looked a bit upset, but then she shook her head and gave me a smile again. Maybe she was hiding something. I wasn’t sure, even though I had known her since they activated her 12 months ago, she was always a bit of an enigma to me.

“Alright, thanks again for the work, Johnny. I’ll be seeing you two around.”

“I’m sure you will,” Johnny said before noticing another customer who was getting a little too handsy with the mannequin. “Hey, look, don’t touch!”

As he went off to have a word with the man, Hannah looked down. “See you around, stranger.”

“You alright?” I asked.

“Yeah… I’m fine. Just a day in the life… you know.”

“Hey, don’t let him treat you that way. You deserve better than that.”

She shrugged. “There’s nothing I can do to stop him. But it’s not all bad. You know you should hang out again sometime. It hasn’t been the same since you stopped coming in.”

I looked at her and didn’t believe her. Johnny was known for getting rough with his girlfriends, which is why he was almost always between them. “If you uh… ever need someone to talk to… you have my address on file.”

“Yeah, right. Like I could do that. Go on, get out of here. Zoey is waiting.” I couldn’t help but get the impression she was a little sad.

I shrugged. I was a little uneasy leaving like that. By pure chance, I was there when they first turned Hannah on. She was the reason I wanted to get a unit for myself. But Zoey turned out so different. I always considered Hannah my friend, and I worried about her a little.

“See you.”

Zoey and I left and went home. I tried not to think about what happened. After all, I did have a newly upgraded and modded bot right next to me.

When we got home, I noticed Zoey was more distant. Much more. For one, she didn’t instantly strip her clothes off, or mine. She just stood there waiting for me to command her, or something. I wasn’t sure what this upgrade was supposed to do, but she seemed to have lost her personality entirely. Maybe it took a bit for it to fully activate?

“Zoey, how are you feeling?”

“Good,” she replied.

I wanted to test her. To see if she would react any differently now that I had upgraded her. “I want to take a good look at your upgrades. Why don’t you undress and wait by my computer?

She looked at me for a moment. “Oh. Um… Ok. Right here?”

That alone was different from how she normally sounded. “Yes.”

“Al- Alright.” She stuttered a little. But she proceeded to undress in front of me as I ordered her to. I hated to admit it, but I missed her little curvy body. She had the right amount of muscle to fat, with a natural look while still being cute and sexy. Naked, she looked the same as always. I watched as she walked over to the computer and sat down.

“Is this ok, master?” She asked as she looked over at me.

“Yes. Remember, call me Peter.”

“Oh… right. Of course. Peter.” She replied. That was an improvement. No more ‘master’ this and ‘master’ that. Whatever he did to her personality made her feel more authentic. I liked it.

I took a data cable from my computer and kneeled behind her. I placed my hand on her shoulder, and she inhaled. I could feel her tense up a little. I attached the cable to a hidden port on her upper back. She sat there silently as I stood back and studied her. Eventually, she looked up at me and smiled.

“You sure aren’t acting the same…” I noted.

“Is- is that bad? Do you want me to do something else?” She wondered, looking a little flustered.

“No, no. I like it. It’s a good change.” I wanted to test her again. This time I took her breast into my hand and squeezed it a little, just to see how she’d react.

“Mmnn…” she moaned a little. She seemed to enjoy the sensation. That seemed to be similar to her usual self, although she would have been way more over-the-top about it. At least that was different. “Peter… why did you touch my breast?”

She had never asked something like this before. “I… I was just testing something.”

“Oh… Did I pass?”

“Pass?” I laughed. “It wasn’t that type of test. Did you like it?”

“Was I supposed to?”

“I… I don’t know. You tell me.” I replied.

She looked up in thought but answered without delay. “Yes. It felt good, Peter. I enjoyed the sensation. But I wasn’t expecting such intimate contact so suddenly. Do you want to touch my other breast?”

“Maybe later. Are you at all embarrassed that I touched you, or had you undress in front of me?” I asked.

“No. I do not get embarrassed. I will always do what you wish of me. I exist to obey your commands with no hesitation.”

I chuckled to myself and sat down at my computer. “We’ll see.”

I was ready for this. With a few clicks, I was connected to her and installing a program into her. It was called “Shame.exe”.

It took a few minutes to install. As soon as it was, I set it up to open when she started up and set some initial settings. There were more options than I was expecting, but I kept it simple. She sat there the entire time while I tweaked it.

“Zoey, can you restart for me?” I asked once everything was set and saved.

“Of course, Peter.”

She closed her eyes and went still. A few seconds later, a small chime went off in her chest, and she opened her eyes shortly after. It took her a few seconds to focus her eyes. And as soon as she did…

“Hello, Peter… I’m ready to- Oh… Oh my! Oh my god!!” Zoey tried to cover herself as she started to panic. “I’m naked!” She held her breasts closed her thighs as she looked at me. “Peter! Turn around! I’m indecent!”

I laughed. Looks like it worked. “Why are you blushing?” I asked.

“I- I’m n-naked! In front of you!”

“Are you… embarrassed?”

“Of course I am!” She whimpered as she tried to curl up to cover herself better. She looked confused even through her panic. “How? Why am I- Oh… that file you installed! What did it do to me? Is that what this is?” She looked up at me and hopped in her seat a little. “Ah! You’re staring at me! Turn around!” She squealed as she leaned forward covering herself.

“Why so shy now? You always walk around naked. Plus we’ve had sex. Lots… and lots… of kinky, nasty, dirty sex. Remember?”

She stared straight ahead and slowly her face turned red until it looked like she got a really bad sunburn on her head and shoulders. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!! No way! We did what? Oh my god! What did you make me do?! What did you do to me!?” She was definitely in a panic, looking around and trying to keep herself covered.

“Me? You initiate most of it. Remember?”

She looked mortified when she realized I was right. Her high libido setting made her often initiate sex, which I grew to regret. Zoey covered her face with her hands, using her arms to obscure her chest. “P- P- Peter… Can you just get my clothes, please?” She asked through her fingers, her voice muffled.

“Sure.” I got up and picked up the clothes she left by the front door. I brought them to the bedroom. Teasing her was definitely fun.

“Hey! Wh- Where- Where are you going?! Those are my clothes!”

“Well, you should always dress in the bedroom. Come on. They’re right here. I’m going to put them on the bed.” Who knew I’d get such a kick out of this? I considered this payback for all the crap she put me through these last few months.

“Ohh…. I’m so embarrassed I could die…” she complained, her voice muffled by her hands. But sure enough, she stood up, still covering herself as best as she could with one arm around her chest and the other over her privates, and entered the bedroom.

I sat down on the bed next to the clothes as she walked in and approached her clothes. Zoey looked at me as if waiting for something.

“Peter, could you leave?”

“Why? It’s my bedroom.” I grinned as I teased her.

She bit her lip and shivered a little. Goddamn, she was acting cute as she tried to cover herself. “C- Could you at least turn around? Please?”

I shrugged. “Ok. But it isn’t like I haven’t seen it all before.” I stood up and turned around for her sake. But I could still see her reflection in the mirror.

“Th- That was different! I… I wasn’t… you didn’t mod me like this back then.” She tried to justify her shyness while she started to dress. I didn’t stare, I had seen it all before, but I did get a glance.

Finally, with her clothes on, she sat down on the bed and let out a huge sigh. “Oh my god! I’m so-“

“Cute?” I finished for her as I turned around.

“What?"

“You are really cute when you’re shy. I like it!”

Zoey looked confused as she sat on the bed in her thin sweater and skirt. “Peter, I…” she began with a harsh tone, ready to tell me off or something. “You think this is cute?”

“Obviously.”

She side-eyed me, giving me an untrusting glance. “Is that all I am to you? Something to look at? Something ‘cute’?”

“Of course not!”

She huffed and crossed her arms as she sat on the bed. “You just wanted me for sex, though. That’s why you got me. You don’t really like me.”

“Of course I like you. I wouldn’t have given you this last chance if I didn’t like you. And I want you around as much for your companionship as for the sex. Besides, things between us were kinda dull. I needed to upgrade you to break this rut we were in.”

She looked up at me curiously. “We were in a rut?”

I nodded as I leaned against the dresser. “You mean you didn’t notice? How sex was getting routine, how I kept trying to add more and more to you to keep it interesting. How I was getting bored with it all? Don’t tell me you didn’t feel the same.”

Zoey blushed at the mention of sex, but looked down at her lap and thought about it. She really thought, which was something she never did before. Zoey seemed to be not only acting shy and cute, but she seemed to be thinking differently, more aware of herself and her surroundings. “I… I never noticed. I thought you liked… doing more wild… oh god!” She put her hand to her forehead. “Wow… I can’t believe we did all that stuff…” She cleared her throat and removed her hand but avoided looking at me. “I guess maybe you’re right. But that was the old me. I… I want to start over.”

“Yeah. I suppose I didn’t want to give up on you. But I guess I don’t really know this ‘new’ you yet. But I want to.”

“New me? I don’t even know me. Wait… ‘give up’ on me? Are you saying you were going to get rid of me?” She seemed shocked.

I shrugged. She was acting so different than her normal self, I wanted to see how much better she was at thinking. “Think about it. Every day, what did you do?”

Her face turned red again. “I… I…” she started before covering her face again. “I would have sex with you…”

“We’d fuck all the time! It was getting dull, boring, and it completely lost its spark. You were always walking around naked, you were never shy about it, and you were always more than willing to put out. You wanted sex so much I got sore from it. I… I didn’t like that. You wore me out!” As amazing as her body was, with her walking around naked all the time I lost the desire it once gave me. Too much of a good thing, right? I sat down next to her on the bed.

“Oh god…” she complained again into her hands. She seemed to shrink a little, trying to make herself as small as possible as she leaned over covering her face. “I’m so so sorry… I… I can’t believe I did that!”

“I could have just trashed you, I admit I thought about it, but... I didn’t want to. I liked you too much. I just had to try something else. So far… I have to say I’m pleased.”

She looked up from her hands, still covering her mouth as she spoke. “You… you like this? Making fun of me?”

I laughed as I leaned back on the bed. “I’m not making fun of you. I’m just teasing you to see what you do. Testing your responses, I guess. I’ll stop. This mod is new, and I wanted to see how you’d react.”

“It’s not funny!” She responded through her hands.

“Would you rather go back to how you were?”

Slowly she lowered her hands the rest of the way, putting them in her lap while still leaning over. “God no! I… I don’t think I liked how I was, but I just didn’t understand it. I feel different now… I feel more in control. More awake.”

“Oh? That must be whatever Johnny did.”

She shrugged. “Maybe?”

I nodded. “I don’t know what he did. But before this upgrade, we would never have had this type of conversation. You were… well… kind of mindless.”

She covered her eyes with her hands briefly before sliding them down her face and exhaling. “I felt mindless. A dumb horny fembot. This is… much better.”

I nodded again. “I don’t think this was the mod, it must have been what Johnny did. The mod was to let you feel shame. Embarrassment. I wanted you to be less shameless so you wouldn’t walk around naked all the time trying to jump me for sex every second. I may have overdone it, but so far… I really like the results.”

Zoey’s face became red again. “I can’t believe I did that!!” She looked over at me. “So… You like me this way?”

“Sure! You’re really cute when you get flustered like this. I’ve never seen you like this. And honestly… you’ve been gone for a week. I missed you. And I want to… you know…”

“Y- you want to… have s- sex? Already?”

“Of course. Don’t you?”

She looked at me, tears forming in her eyes with her face beet red and her lips quivering. She pressed her lips together as she quivered, failing to hide her embarrassment as she nodded shamefully.

“Really?” I asked, sliding my hand over to hers. She gasped at my touch and closed her eyes.

“Hah!” Zoey pulled back her hand but held it close to her chest. “Oh god… Yes! Yes!” She shook her head trying to reconcile her own desires with her newfound personality changes. “Damn it, Peter! You know I have a high libido! You set it that way. But I’m- I’m so embarrassed! Is something wrong with me?”

I shook my head, as I leaned over to her, bringing my face close to hers. “Everything’s perfect. I honestly wasn’t sure you’d still want to, but I guess you still like me.”

“Of- Of course I… I like you. I never really… thought about it. But you were always good to me, you took care of me and were nice most of the time, and you made me feel so good! You would do anything I wanted… Oh god!!” She closed her eyes as she remembered all the kinky things we did.

“I still Iike you too,” I told her and kissed her right on the lips.

She was so shy, her entire body shivered when I kissed her. This is what I wanted. A real reaction! Something cute, sexy, and natural. Despite her apprehensions, she kissed me back but quivered under my touch as I gently pressed her against the bed. As I pulled away, her tongue was still sticking out as her entire body was shivering. Her eyes were dazed, but when she realized I pulled back, she closed her mouth and focused on me.

“P- Peter…” she stammered.

I pulled my shirt off over my head, revealing my torso to her. Zoey looked down and bit her lip as her eyes widened. She reached up and ran her fingers over my chest and abs. She was definitely enjoying this. I kissed her again as she ran her hands over my torso. In response, I propped myself over her with one hand while I ran the other up her side and to her chest.

“AHH!” She squealed as I touched her breast. “P- P- P- Peter! Hah! I’m not ready for this yet! I- I…”

I pulled my hand back, leaving it hovering over her. “Do you want me to stop?”

She seemed conflicted, squirming under me on the bed as she covered her mouth with one hand and looked to the side, thinking. A few seconds later, she shook her head.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked, hoping to see how she’d react.

She looked up at me, her eyes watering a little, almost crying, as she slowly lowered her hand from her mouth. Her lips quivered as she parted them. “Hold me.”

I nodded. Part of me wanted to just start humping her or tearing her clothes off, but I was more excited by the idea of taking it slow for once. In fact, this new Zoey was way more interesting, and I wanted to see where this went.

I got on the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her and holding her close. She sighed as she buried her face into my chest. We stayed that way for a few minutes, just enjoying touching each other. She still felt amazing, and to my surprise she started to wrap one of her legs around mine, pressing her hips into me.

I looked down at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. “Now what?” I asked quietly.

Zoey looked up and silently grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. I started to massage her through her clothes, enjoying the sensation, as she began to breathe heavily. She kept her pretty round eyes focused on me as I caressed her. She was definitely horny though, her nipple was getting hard and I could feel it through her clothes. She didn’t have on a bra and it was easy to feel everything through her sweater.

“Hanh!” Zoey squealed as I pinched her nipple. I was surprised how much her reaction turned me on. I teased her some more, taking my face down to her other breast and sucking on her tit through her sweater, leaving a wet spot and making her gasp. “Peter! You’re leaving a mark!”

I pulled back and looked at her chest. Her nipple was hard enough to poke out and show through her sweater. “I’m sure it will rub out,” I grinned as I rubbed it with my hand, fondling her even more.

“Ah!! Ohhhh… Peter!...” Zoey started to pant as she looked up at me.

“Want me to stop?” I asked again.

Still blushing she shook her head. Her face got more and more red as she mustered up the courage to pull her shirt up, exposing herself to me. She held her sweater under her chin showing me her soft perky tits while squeezing them with her arms as though somehow that would make it less embarrassing for her. “M- more.”

I smiled as I took her breasts into my hands, really massaging and fondling her. Seeing her bite her lip and clench her face at my touch turned me on and I found myself pressing my hips against hers.

“Oh!! Peter! You’re… you’re p- poking me… down there… Oh god!”

I kissed her again, this time really getting into it, using my tongue to loosen her up. She turned into putty in my hands as she started to get into it, returning the favor. Zoey even started to press her hips against mine, rubbing against me almost subconsciously. When at last I broke the kiss, she fell back against the bed, panting.

While she was still recovering I pulled her top off entirely. Zoey naturally covered her breasts with her hands as she looked up at me, blushing. She looked so gentle and so demure, I wanted to protect her and ravage her at the same time. I never felt like this with her before. This wasn’t just sex, this was something more.

“Zoey… do you want me to…?” I asked as I pressed against her again. She got the message. Her eyes looked away at first as her brow furrowed. She shook her head.

“I… want to… look at it.” She explained while avoiding looking at me.

I got on my knees next to her and put my hands on my hips. Zoey sat up and slowly brought her hands to my waist. I could feel her trembling as she tried to unbuckle my belt and undo my pants. She was so nervous she was having trouble with it. Normally she would have had my pants on the floor in 2.3 seconds, but it took her almost a minute to get my belt and pants undone. I smiled as she tugged at my pants trying to lower them. I decided not to give her any help.

At last, she got them down, and saw my hard dick through my underwear, begging to get out. Zoey gasped as she covered her mouth.

“You’ve seen it before,” I reminded her.

She looked up at me, annoyed. “I- I know. I just… don’t remember it being so…”

“Big?”

She nodded. “And erotic.” She gently touched me through my clothes and felt the shape of my penis. It tickled a little, but felt good and made me throb. “Oh! It moved!!”

I almost laughed at her. “Are you ok?”

Zoey nodded without looking away. She decided to keep going and pulled my underwear down until it popped out before her. She just stared at it for a few seconds as it twitched. “Can I touch it?” She asked after a little while.

“Hell yes.” I didn’t want to rush this, but at the same time, I wanted to get started.

Zoey gripped my member gently. Her hand, while reluctant, held me with the expertise of a woman who had done this countless times before. She still remembered sex, it was all in her mind, and I think the realization that she was so familiar with it made her blush again as she instinctively started to slowly pump her hand in and out.

“Does it feel good?” She asked. I nodded as I looked down at her and she smiled. “I can’t believe I’m doing this…”

“You don’t have to,” I said.

She shook her head. “I want to.” Zoey leaned in and started to lick me and take me into her mouth, but as she was starting to get me really erect, she backed off and covered her face again. “Oh god oh god! What am I doing?” She pulled her right hand back from her face and sniffed it. “It smells…”

“Hey! I cleaned myself,” I defended.

Shaking her head, she sniffed her hand deeper. “It smells good.” She stuck out her tongue and licked her palm, making her shiver a little. “Oh god! What’s wrong with me?” She stopped. “I- I’m so…”

“Embarrassed?” I suggested.

“Horny! Peter…” She looked up at me, her face and shoulders still beet-red, “I- I-“ Zoey clenched her eyes closed as she bit her lips. Finally, after a deep breath, she spoke up. “I want you inside me!”

Her voice was loud but shaky. It caught her so off-guard she covered her mouth in surprise before she started to laugh. I had heard her laugh before, but never like this. It was innocent, sweet, authentic, and drove me wild. I leaned down and kissed her, pushing her back on the bed.

I slid down her body, pulling her skirt and panties down together. Zoey covered her face, looking down at me through her fingers, as she panted. I loved to watch her breasts rise and fall with her breathing as I looked up at her from her crotch. As soon as her clothes were off and she was left naked, I ran my hands up her sides and caressed her tits while I started to lick her vagina.

“Ooohhhh!” She moaned as I teased her clit and ran my tongue up and down her slit. Keeping one hand on her mouth, Zoey lowered the other to my head to try to push me back, but instead, grabbed my hair and held me there. “P- P- Peter!!”

She still smelled amazing and tasted sweet and salty. I could feel her vagina pulse and contract as she threw her head back. It didn’t take much for me to get her juices really flowing. By the time I pulled back, I could see her pussy gaping as it opened and closed with her contracting muscles. She tensed up several times. Zoey was close to climaxing already.

I got up and aligned my rock hard cock to her pussy. She was so overwhelmed that all she could do was covered her red face with her hands and look at me between her fingers. Gently, I pressed my dick against her, rubbing the head over her pussy, spreading her juices and coating my dick. I aligned it to her hole and pressed forward.

“HAH! Peter!!” She moaned through her hands. Her legs tried to close on me at the last minute, but I just held her knees apart. “Be gentle!” She begged.

I nodded as I pressed forward slowly. Zoey’s pussy easily gave way to me. It was not only well-lubricated but was also still well-used by me. Despite that, she actually felt tighter than usual once I got inside. He did say something about adding in a few smaller upgrades… I wondered if this was one of them.

“AHN!” Zoey squealed with a loud high-pitched girly moan. It must have caught her off guard because she looked surprised and covered her mouth right away.

“Are you ok?” I asked. Zoey nodded, moving her hand from her mouth and holding onto the bedsheets.

Slowly, I pushed in deeper, entering her tight pussy, making her arch her back and stick out her chest. No matter how hard she tried to hide her moans, it was clear she was feeling it. I gave one last thrust forward, pushing myself all the way in and pressing against her body.

“Nah!!” She blurted out before covering her mouth again, this time biting on her index finger.

I held it there for a moment to give her time to adjust but soon started to pull back and push forward. Each time, I increased the speed a little as I propped myself over her. Zoey began to rotate her hips to the movement, making her push her chest up and down, which caused her breasts to start to bounce. It looked really nice, and I couldn’t help but enjoy the view.

“HAH!!” Zoey pulled her hand away from her mouth as she gasped. “You got harder!” She covered her breasts gently with her hands as she looked down at me, her eyes wide and focused on mine.

Seeing her like that, with her hands barely covering her tits in such a demure manner, only made me more excited. “Damn, you’re too cute!” I momentarily halted my pistoning motion as I moved her hands from her breasts.

Zoey actually resisted me, trying to keep her breasts covered, but I was stronger than her and managed to place them on the bed on either side of her head, holding them there as I started to thrust once again. Her mouth opened wide as I picked up the pace again.

The sounds of our bodies slapping together, the creaking of the bed, and her heavy breathing mixed to fill the air. She tried not to moan, but her voice kept leaking out. Her body was familiar, and yet new. Even the way she moved and reacted to me was different on a fundamental level. Her breasts bounced freely before me. “Oh… Peter! It’s… it’s happening!”

Zoey’s eyes rolled back and she started to hold her breath. I pressed hard into her one more time, feeling her body convulse beneath me as she lurched in place. I decided to let her ride out her first orgasm. Or at least most of it. As she started to pant and gasp, letting out moans of lust and joy, I started to move again.

“Wait! I’m still-! AH!!” She objected, but I just increased my tempo.

I let go of her hands and held onto her waist, controlling her body, and guiding her movements. Shortly after I let go, she covered her breasts again, holding them in place and squeezing them. With her eyes closed, she didn’t notice as I reached down and grabbed her panties from beside us. I leaned down and kissed her, running my hands up her body and grabbing her hands.

Again she resisted, but not as much this time. I loosely wrapped one side of her panties around one of her wrists, and then brought her hands over her head, and wrapped the panties around the bed frame. I then wrapped her hand around the other side of her underwear. It wasn’t a knot or anything, and she could slip out at any time if she let go, but instead, she gripped the panties tightly in her hands, forcing her arms over her head and leaving her completely exposed.

I used this chance to really pound into her, giving her a series of quick, powerful thrusts. Her body reacted nicely as her voice raised in more womanly moans. “Peter! It’s too much! Too fast!” She complained under her breath.

I pulled out and let her recover a little, but soon I rotated her to her side and lifted her leg. It didn’t take much for me to get inside her again, this time entering her sideways while holding her leg up to the ceiling. Zoey held onto the panties over her head with her arms in front of her as she gasped. It was easy to enter her fully, and I quickly started to find a nice beat to move at, keeping my climax at bay for a little without overwhelming her. It was a change from the regular million-miles-an-hour pace she wanted, and I welcomed it.

After a few minutes, she was primed again, but I wanted to try something else. I pulled out and got on the bed behind Zoey. It was a little awkward, but I managed to get inside her from behind, spooning her. She lifted her leg to help, and soon we were moving together. It was nice to reach around and hold her, caressing her breast. Zoey’s voice rose in intensity again. I could feel her climax coming on, and her cute desperate voice confirmed it.

“Mnnn! HAH!! AHH! Peter!! I’m- I’m… I’m going to cum, Master-!” She squealed, before catching herself and clenching her mouth shut. She seemed mortified that she called me master, but her oncoming orgasm was too much for her. I let it slide this time, after all, watching her try to hold it back was just too damn cute.

I pounded harder and faster, rubbing the front of her vaginal wall while I reached around and rubbed her clit. That did the trick. Zoey tensed up, held her breath, and squeezed down on me. She jerked a few times as I continued to thrust inside her while rubbing her. She came and I followed shortly after, filling her up. Load after load, I filled her up, thoroughly satisfied with the new Zoey.

“Ooooohh god! It’s so hot! I can feel you throbbing in me,” she whispered. When at last I was spent, I pulled out. A small trickle of white cum oozed from her pussy and onto her butt. We lied that way for a minute or two before I reached up and released her hands. Her delicate hands slipped right out, but she played along and waited for me to release her even though she could have done it herself at any time.

Zoey turned toward me and held me, looking up at me before finally closing her eyes. It wasn’t particularly late, but she felt so warm and nice, I dozed off holding her in my arms.

About an hour later, I got up. Zoey was still laying there. I kissed her on the lips, waking her, and gave her a smile.

She shot up in bed and grabbed the sheets, covering herself. “Ma- Peter! I’m… oh god! I’m sorry I called you that.”

“It’s ok. Did you enjoy it?” I asked.

Sheepishly she nodded. I gave her a grin back as she lowered her guard a little. “Did… did I satisfy you?”

I held her chin and kissed her again before answering. “Of course.”

Zoey smiled a little even though she bashfully looked away. “I’m glad.”

“Did you like it?” I asked.

Zoey covered her face with the sheet but nodded. I got a good laugh out of watching her react. Zoey peeked out from behind the sheets and grinned. “Um… do you want to… do it again?”

I knew she had a high libido, but this was what I was hoping to avoid. “Right now?”

Her face flushed red as she turned to me and shook her head enthusiastically. “Oh no! Please no! I can’t take any more tonight. I’m… I’m satisfied. I meant… maybe… tomorrow?”

That was music to my ears! “I think that will work out nicely.”

The upgrade was perfect! With a few minor adjustments, Zoey was acting better than ever. She no longer went around naked all day, and actually bought some regular clothes to wear around the house, and even though she still wanted sex regularly, she was more satisfied with each session, and so was I. Her new demure bashful personality was ideal, and I found myself falling for her all over again. This was the Zoey I always wanted, and we were both happier for it.

“Oh, you! Stop!” She giggled as I teased her, pinched her side through her soft warm shirt as she leaned into me while we watched a movie. “We can do that later…” She was smiling widely, so I knew I could entice her into it if I wanted to. It had been a few weeks and we were settling into our new routines much better. She seemed happier, and so was I.

“You know you like it.” I grinned.

“I never said I didn’t. But the movie is on!”

I leaned down and kissed her ear, nibbling it a little, and making her blush. “So are you,” I teased, making her giggle some more. We got the Netflix part down, now it was time to chill...

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Someone started pounding on our door, making both of us jump and Zoey yelp in surprise. I got up, it sounded urgent.

“What’s going on?” She wondered.

After pausing the movie, I went to the door and looked out the peephole but didn’t see anyone. At first, I thought it was a prank until the pounding happened again. I shrugged back at Zoey and cautiously opened the door.

Hannah burst in, leaning over, almost crawling. She looked hurt and tired, and her jacket was torn at the shoulder. She pushed the door closed behind her and landed on all fours before looking up at me with a pained smile.

“Hannah?!” I blurted out.

“Can I stay with you?”

============
Part 2
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

TW

Re: Shame.exe, Part 1: Zoey

Post by TW » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:27 pm

Goddamn this is cute. Zoey is adorable, and I'm enjoying watching this fembot/human relationship evolve. On to Part 2!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:07 pm

I made some things...

- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:13 pm

- Brian May

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:57 am

Pictures are appreciated.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:20 am

Thanks. I know they are not always what everyone wants since reading lets your imagination go wild and this kind of grounds it, so I will only post a few after the chapters when I make them. But if you want more, I am posting them and some bonus ones on my Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/GynoidNeko/ 18+ as always!
- Brian May

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:15 pm

I loved this story the first time you showed it to me. Nice to see it posted here! :)