Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Ch 3: Artficial Unintelligence 1/1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Ch 3: Artficial Unintelligence 1/1

Post by Propman » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:08 am

Taking over random hotel objects is not really enough to establish a power base. Still, Xandora, Etisha and especially Vergana were programmed with the script for Season 4 and the comic book inspiration for their characters; which gave them a lot of cues and lines. And among these lines was the need to establish dominance via environment, to impress mortals with huge spaceships and armies.

What they eventually did instead was to turn an employees lounge into well, a lounge for evil robot aliens. Etisha was leading Gabriela to the small room, with the biggest chair set in the centre.

Gabriela, naturally, sat right in the middle. Etisha’s programming said nothing - after all, the queen was absent. Gabriela sat down daintily, but when Vergana entered the room, the tall buff robot woman addressed her.

“Vergana.” Etisha turned the high priestess in a grave, deep voice. “There’s a group of prisoners who want to talk with the queen now.”

Vergana thought for a moment. “Let them in.” Gabriela just watched politely as the busty high priestess straightened her robes. The group of newcomers was quite numerous - mostly young or adult men, with a handful of girls. One of them, a portly Asian guy with thick glasses, evidently the leader, looked around. “Where’s the queen?”, he looked disappointed.

Vergana looked at them with an inscrutable gaze, adjusting her massive beehive hairdo. “Her Majestrix has left to fight for the empire. What do you want, peasant?” she tossed a scornful glance across the newcomers.

“My name’s Eric… the man started to explain. “We want to serve her. Er... Serve you all.” He blatantly stared at Vergana’s ample cleavage.

“What?” Gabriela asked, incredulously. That was something so weird… the even the perfectly poised shallow gynoid like Gabriela had to protest. Vergana didn’t react, simply saying “Go on.”

“Yeah, I think she should totally rule us. In the comics, she kind of won a lot, and this time she’s like, for real.”. Eric looked at Vergana and Etisha, but to little effect. Androids are good in hiding emotions in general.

“So you wish to serve the Empire willingly?”, Vergana tried to rephrase the issue into something she could understand.

“Yeah. I mean, it’s good to be on the winning side.”, Eric added. “She’s awesome!” someone in the audience added. “A good model for modern women”, one of them added. “I just want to be a part of that.”

Gabriela looked at the crowd, puzzled. “But… you are humans… and…” No one paid any attention to her.

Vergana smiled charmingly. “Etisha, don’t give them weapons for now… but they can oversee other slaves. I hope that her majesty approves of that, and…” She had a plan but couldn’t visualize it. “We can establish a nice little hierarchy here.”

“Thanks, Vergana. I promise you, the queen won’t be disappointed. We’re your biggest fans!”, Eric proved, as he and Etisha backed down out from the ‘throne room’. Gabriela looked surprised - that there were actual human beings willing to follow a being even more absurd than herself.

Vergana observed Etisha leading the new recruits out, and turned to Gabriela. “Well then, why don’t you tell me something about yourself, Ms Calderon? I could use some information about you.”

“My name is Gabriela Ortega-Calderón, I own a mansion and a yacht.”, Gabriela answered reflexively, pointing her prominent chin upwards. Despite being ostensibly an alien, Vergana knew what it means; it meant money. And you can’t conquer the world without money.

“Wonderful. We must for the time being limit your mobility, Ms Calderón, until you contribute to our empire. I hope you…” Vergana took a deep simulated breath. “You will approach us as a friend. You’ve seen that there’s a place for human allies in our ranks.”

“I am definitely a human being.” Gabriela added politely in a bout of uncharacteristic cunning. At least cunning for her. “I could join you if you give me my Michelle back. I own a mansion and a yacht.”

Vergana nodded, not noticing anything unusual. “Michelle - was this your assistant?” She tilted her head. “The most beautiful of all queens seized her, but I am sure Her Cosmic Graciousness will grant you her back, once she learns how we could use your assets.”

“Michelle is my assistant.”, Gabriela answered, not entirely understanding, back to her pre-programmed spiel. “I have a place for her - directly under me. I effectively run the Rent-a-bot business. I manage all our robots.”

It took a while for Vergana to think things over. “Would you give control of your robots for the Queen?”, she inquired politely.

“Gabriela Ortega-Calderón DOES NOT relinquish control.”, Gabriela answered, again throwing her chin up.

Vergana’s processors registered this as an obvious act of defiance and started to analyze it. “Why?” was a simple question she asked.

“That’s not what my dear mother taught me.”, Gabriela answered blithely. This told Vergana less than nothing. A change of approach would grant some additional data.

“Perhaps… you could have been convinced otherwise.” Vergana tiptoed behind Gabriela and started slowly massage he shoulders. “You are quite pretty, you know. Maybe I could… make you change your mind?”

“Highly unlikely.”, the Latina fembot answered. “I will bargain with you, but I shall be manager. I am a superior manager.”

That was… promising. Vergana moved to Gabriela’s sides, and slowly made her way to her hips. “The Queen can grant you favors when she conquers this planet. If you tell your company to support us your money, you will be our companion and could guide our new army… Just think, this is an opportunity of a lifetime.”

Gabriela, of course didn’t have any money of her own, nor she could use the funds of Rent-a-bot freely. “That won’t happen.”, she answered truthfully, not reacting to Vergana’s slow caress, seemingly staring into space.

“You’re a tough negotiator, Ms Calderon.”, Vergana muttered, trying to rub Gabriela’s back, her head now resting on the Latina’s shoulders. “But we need you. We need your fortune… mmmh…”

“I’m an investor”, a semi-forgotten reaction resurfaced in Gabriela’s mind. “I’m very interested in your busi… tzzt… your Empress. I’d expect a position… directly…” Gabriela got lost briefly her train of thoughts. “I want to be with Michelle, then she will…”

“Vergana!” The sonorous voice of the queen snapped back in the door. “Why the fuck are you c-caressing that fembot?!”

Vergana froze briefly, letting Gabriela go (and making her lose balance). That was a lot to take in for her robot brain. Instantly, she ran towards Xandora and kneeled. “My Immaculate Queen! Please, accept my heartfelt apologies! I prostate myself against you!” She was close to grabbing Xandora’s leg, but the queen stepped back with a sneer of revulsion.

Xandora huffed and stared at her shortstack servant.. “Oh, Ver… Vergie. You really need to learn more. Are you even aware that this woman is a robot and the tiny dark-skinned girl was her owner?”

That was new information for Vergana - and the priestess realiized that she had wasted half an hour parleying with Gabriela. That was shameful. She looked up at the queen… and found no reaction at all, other than disrespect. Vergana started to jostle her brain in search for any excuse.

“No, my queen. Bu~~uutt this woman” Xandora silenced the priestess with a raised palm and a disappointed glare.

“But I have learned one interesting thing as well.” Were you aware that we, too, are in fact also robots?” - Xandora’s rainbow-colored optic fiber hair glew with a faint light.

Vergana looked at her silently - her processors could stop looking for excused. “Of course we are.” Vergana closed her blue-painted eyelids and recited from memory. “This unit is a Class A entertainment and personal droid, programmed with responses and dialogue of the character from the comics and the upcoming show.” Xandora just paused, and her hair flickered nervously.

“Humans, huh?” Gabriela added in what was supposed to be a conversational tone. “They never even programmed me with writing skills. Speaking of, where has my lovely Michelle gone?”

Xandora sneered. “She ran away. One of your friends distracted me briefly. Yet… not all is lost.” She had brought a bag from Michelle’s booth, and pulled out her sword and a small black object. Gabriela focused. “Do you recognize this, robot Gabriela?”

Gaby clenched her teeth. “Yes. It is a robot remote.” Xandora smiled back and pushed a button. “Now, Gabriela, stand up.” Gaby vehemently did so.

“You are just another machine serving Xandora.” the queen commented, taking Gaby’s place. “Your mission is to find the human Michelle… and bring her to me, at any cost. Find her… or her husband. Understood?”

“Yes.” Gabriela nodded. “My queen.”