Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Ch2: Battle Royale 3/3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Ch2: Battle Royale 3/3

Post by Propman » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:51 am

To be fair, Gabriela was somewhat confused. She was almost certain that Michelle was not a robot, and that Xandora probably was. Michelle has insisted Gabriela stayed in the room - but then again, new information arose to modify her actions accordingly.

Gabriela - to use human terms - was fairly certain that Xandora was dangerous, but not sure if she herself was at risk or why Michelle chose to go with her. In absence of new facts, Gabriela reverted to her core programming - which was a mix of obedience and self-preservation, and a mix of weird soap opera cliches. Which is why she was reluctant, when Vergana and Betty appeared to shunt her into a bay.

“I’m sorry, but Michelle said I should stay here”. Gabriela answered brusquely. The other fembots looked at her surprised.

Vergana winced scornfully at the impossibly gorgeous Latina. “I do not think you understand the gravity of the situation, woman. We’re taking over, and you will bow down.”

Gabriela’s programming might not have been prepared for rebellious robots thinking they’re aliens… but she was prepared for being sneered at. She put her left hand on her hip and rose her prominent chin up, sneering back.

“I am Gabriela Ortega-Calderón, a billionairess. I don’t bow down to robots.”. her already thick Mexican accent just got thicker.

Vergana was immediately taken aback - once her internal processors digested the meaning of the word ‘billionaire’. This was... useful for her programmed task. The shortstack priestess looked at Gabriela expectantly.

“Then accept my apology.”, Vergana unfolded her arms and walked closer to Gabriela, now smiling politely. “I meant you no harm. You will be a special guest of our Empire and of our glorious Queen.”

Gabriela was an Artificial Intelligence - but AI process information differently than humans. In truth, the ‘aliens’ were more humanlike - they were brand new models bought as an investment by a large corporation; their intelligence could visualize holding a billionaire for ransom. Gabriela - couldn’t. In fact, the words ‘special guest’ registered in her brain as a positive impulse, prodding further telenovela reactions. The situation was still overwhelmingly dangerous.

“Spe-ecial guest? I deserve this. Your queen needs to listen to me.” Gabriela answered, talking in a hushed tone, leaning confidentially to Vergana. “She must give me mi ninita preciosa… my Michelle.”

“Your robot servant? If you agree to contribute to our Empire cause, she will be returned to you.”, Vergana answered smoothly. “Etisha is at the moment finding suitable throne room for the queen; we can follow Our Great Imperatrix there once she returns with your doll.”

Then Michelle would be here, and she’d tell me what to do, Gabriela understood. “Very well, Boobs. I could contribute to your cause. I’d like to learn more about your business model. I am very interested in the Empire business.”

Vergana smiled back: “Gabriela… I think…”

“... It’s a beginning of a beautiful friendship.”, Gabriela finished, their pre-programmed cliches syncing up perfectly.
Last edited by Propman on Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bane

Re: Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Ch2: Battle Royale 1/3

Post by Bane » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:30 am

I just wanna say I'm enjoying reading this story a lot. I wonder what it is that made the robots go off script and for all out world domination.
P.s.: I do wish there were some more sexy parts in it, but that's just my two cents :-P

Propman

Re: Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Ch2: Battle Royale 1/3

Post by Propman » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:05 am

Meanwhile, Xandora decided to take a different route back, through the main expo hall - now evacuated. Luckily for the congoers, even the smallest threat of an attack was enough to make people get to safety immediately. Luckily for Xandora, though, they left their wares behind - rare comic books, figures, androids… and props. As the robot queen moved through the hall, leading Michelle, she suddenly stopped in front of a stall.

Michelle could immediately see why. There were dolls… no, action figures… of Xandora, Vergana and Etisha. She smiled to herself - she remembered actually talking with George about how now not just the main female villain but also her sidekicks finally received their own toys - unlike in her youth. But this… was different. Xandora - the real, or at least the anatomically correct Xandora - stared at the dolls, seemingly fascinated. Her hair pulsed with orange and purple.

The fembot queen leaned over to her prisoner. “I… I see. Am I like these? I am… Xandora.” She wasn’t evidently built for thoughts like that.

Michelle shrugged. “People created you, much like these. Not the best idea, in retrospect.” Xandora’s grip on Michelle was strong, as she pulled a box from the shelf.

“Evil Space Empress? You think I’m evil?”, she still sounded surprised. “And yet, you made me. Let the regal Queen Xandora conquer your Sentinels, dangerous and beautiful, approximately six inches tall, armed to the teeth, not suitable for minors, multiple points of articulation.” She appeared to think for a moment, and then turned back to Michelle, seemingly ponderous. “I would have found out anyway.” Michelle attempted to shrug.

Xandora looked at her, seeming warmer, loosening her grip somewhat. “I… I need you, Michelle. You saved me shock and confusion, making my plan much more efficient.” Michelle wanted to back down, but Xandora pulled the short black girl closer… way too close. “I… need you by my side.”

“Why does it always happen to me?”, Michelle moaned. “Find some other girl to abuse, robot pervs!”

Xandora smiled triumphantly, as her grip on Michelle clenched. “Evil Space Empress Xandora conquers whatever she pleases.” Suddenly, Michelle felt Xandora’s affections… stopping. The fembot focused on something else.

“Is that a phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range?!”, Xandora now sounded excited. She pulled Michelle to a stall on the opposite side… in fact quite near the Rent-a-Bot booth… to admire a collection of plastic weaponry. She pulled a plastic box with a weapon inside and tried to open it single-handedly, not unlike a pleased girl on Christmas day.

“Ugh. It’s just a prop, you robo-moron. Left here by some deranged propman like the one who designed you.”, Michelle scoffed, but she could see her own stall now. In fact, right there there was Felina - the Cat-girl robot who belonged to Michelle now. If Xandora could get closer…

The deranged robot tried to shoot the laser rifle - to no obvious avail. All it produced was some weird sounds.

“Your planet seems to be sorely missing advanced weaponry.”, Xandora noticed, and reached for another plastic gun. That’s right, keep her occupied… Michelle tried to become more visible to Felina… if the Cat-girl could see her, maybe she’d react. She tried whistling.

“What is the purpose of the orange cap?” Xandora asked, baffled. “Surely these weapons can’t all be useless.” She tossed a crossbow on the ground. “Dangerous and beautiful queen must be armed to the teeth.”

“Hey, Queenie, maybe you could find more stuff over there?”, Michelle squeaked. Xandora, surprised, made a couple of steps, and looked around, while Michelle called: “Hey, Felina! Come here! Help! Cat-powers, activate, or whatever!” The classy cat burglar robot heard her, and her beautiful golden eyes focused on Xandora. Felina stepped out of the booth, dressed in tight latex cat suit, wielding her whip.

Propman

Re: Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Ch2: Battle Royale 2/3

Post by Propman » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:48 am

“This.”, Xandora grinned. As Michelle tried to motion Felina to come here, Xandora looked at the case… containing a replica stainless steel katana. “This is… the Queen’s Blade.” Sure - it was just a prop - but a sharp metal prop nonetheless. She tried to open the case with a single hand, but it was locked, made of hard glass. She finally noticed Felina sneaking here, and her robot brain processed the information.

Xandora let Michelle go.

As Felina came close to jumping at her, Xandora grabbed the case and smashed it against the cat-suited gynoid body. It still held, but the queen smashed it once again against the table, not afraid of hurting her synthetic flesh with shards of glass, and the sword fell out.

Michelle regretted scrambling back. Felina didn’t recognize how dangerous the blade was and did nothing to grab it first.

“Hah-hah!” Xandora laughed, perhaps for the first time in her existence. Her huge hand clenched at the sword’s hilt.

Michelle knew well what could happen… but she also knew what to do. “I’m sorry Felina... “ Michelle backed out, feeling like a heel. “Try to stop her for as long as possible! I’ll get George to fix you after this crazy robot is stopped! I promise!”

Felina’s eyes narrowed. She said slowly: “I understand, Michelle. We can be fixed, you can’t.” She jumped back, delivering a powerful kick of her platform shoes at Xandora’s chest. The queen reeled and swung her sword at random, flailing it. Felina screamed: “Run, little mouse.”

Michelle turned back, navigating through the passages between the stalls.

Felina’s relentless assault did little to dissuade the robotic queen. Xandora rose from the floor, still covered in shards of broken glass.

“Come here, earth-cat. I thought all superheroes served me now.”, Xandora taunted and swung her sword, noticing the dedication saying “To my brother Budd” . She would certainly investigate it later.

“I’m not exactly what you might call a hero”, Felina answered, and jumped at a nearby table. Xandora readied her sword. The cat-girl looked at an opening point, and reached for Xandora’s long legs. The Queen was on her guard… and could jump, too.

“Clever. But I’m a warrior queen, not some doll.”. Xandora wasn’t exactly programmed to use a sword, not to mention actual kenjutsu, but slashing people with blades is fairly simple. Still, Felina was agile, dodging the blows.

Both gynoids were programmed to show off their athletic skills. It took a while for Felina to try her favorite strategy - bull rushing the enemy against the wall, trying to pin and immobilize her. Unfortunately, as the athletic body of robo-catgirl tried to ram the white-clad queen, the evil queen swung the blade.

The sword cut through Felina’s catsuit… and synthetic skin, revealing a mass of white plastic and loose wires. Cat-girl reeled, and still attempted to body-slam the alien fembot… who quickly stepped back.

“Oh, so you’re also a robot.”, Xandora noticed casually and raised her sword again. Felina’s other working arm raised to block it… and its plastic bones were shattered by the blow. Wires rolled out, unspooled, and the artificial muscled cracked. Felina desperately tried to recover balance. “This explains a lot.”

Xandora calmly pierced Felina’s chest with her blade and in one fluid move pulled it back. She looked around. Of course, Michelle was gone.

The fembot stood for a minute - immobilized, thinking ahead, momentarily frozen in time. Xandora calculated odds of finding the girl - she was now highly important to the plan, and the actual odds were slim. She calmly put her sword in the sheath, looking for some kind of belt to carry it. Her gaze focused at the Rent-a-bot booth.

“Ah. You came from there?” Xandora asked the barely mobile Felina. The cat-girl said nothing but stared at her angrily. “Does Michelle have any other robots there? And who is this so useful George who fixes robots?” Felina was fully prepared to shut down. “Say nothing, robot. Sooner or later you will tell me everything I want.” Holding her sword, Xandora picked up the remnants of Felina and walked slowly to the Rent-a-bot booth.

End of Chapter 2