The Haunted Manor (Complete)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: The Haunted Manor (Complete)

Post by DollSpace » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:06 am

LongTimeLurker wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:38 pm
DollSpace wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:01 pm The end was interesting...setting us up for a sequel, are we? I was hoping at least Marie and Zeke would make it out with Henry repairing her for life outside the park, and then steeling himself up for another go for more fun! lol... This one is interesting, too, though, cos now we may get a sequel! Very engaging writing and nice character work. I enjoyed it!
Thanks! The original ending was very close to that, but that would have been too much of an actual ending. And I have some kind of allergy to giving stories a proper ending.
One day, a proper ending...ONE DAY! *shakes metal fist in the sky*! (sorry, Dr. Claw moment there...I should be Penny, who is so obviously a robot, an A.I. built to keep an eye on the ever-malfunctioning Inspector Gadget, but I digress...I want thicker ponytails, but alas...)
LongTimeLurker wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:38 pm
Brytestar wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:06 am Now for this very simple question...

What’s next?
I'd like to finish up the Scenario Chamber FYOP before I commit to anything else, but I never can anticipate how long anything will take. Unless you mean specifically for this story, in which case... I don't know which set piece to focus on next. Pirates? Jungle Temple? The World of Tomorrow? Teacups?
Teacups. Definitely Teacups. And probably World of Tomorrow, but mix in Teacups somehow, ;)

australopith
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The Haunted Manor (Complete)

Post by australopith » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:39 pm

LongTimeLurker wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:38 pmJust about all my stories are some variation of "robot sex theme park", I suppose a literal take was inevitable.
My gosh, did you ever do it proud!

I think I need your Red Fairy's mind transferred into a fullsize roommate/partner model. I have a hunch she'd end up a more childish and aggressive version of Prop's and my Lazy Phone Trish, but I can't help my instincts—help!

(Update: Zeke is still literally married to Helene, isn't he—and she didn't blow up. When everyone's fixed, our hero is going to be in an unavoidable poly relationship with a very demanding Victorian mother and daughter.)