Falling Awake, part 2/4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Falling Awake, part 2/4

Post by gynoneko » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Falling Awake
Part 2
by Gynoidneko

“OH MY GOD, OOOOH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!” Cyan shouted as her latest client fucked her from behind. It was a rough night. 3 BDSM clients in a row and the latest one was more into disassembly, one of the few things frowned on in the brothel but not strictly forbidden.

“Take it, you robot bitch!” The man growled at her while he held her torso up and fucked her standing. He had removed her arms and legs, something he had to pay extra, under the counter, to do, and she was powerless to stop him. She was now getting a series of errors and suffering from damage in her systems. The downside of being an in-demand sexbot at the most popular fembot brothel in town, The BunnyBot Lounge, was that it was hard on her body, especially when a portion of her clients liked to take things further than they could with human girls. It was becoming a regular thing.

“Uhhhhhh!!” Cyan drooled as her system initiated another climax. She tightened around him, trying to make him cum, but he was relentless. An alarm went off, alerting them to the end of their session.

“Fuck, ignore that! I’m almost there!” He shouted.

*Initiating procedure fc_sv_33eh49.pn*

“Please hurry!! I can’t take anymore!” Cyan begged. Technically, she could take a lot more and was going to. She already had another client lined up. Her vagina activated a final-call protocol, clamping down on him and forcefully milking out his climax. The client normally only had a 5-minute window to leave the room before they were kicked out.

“I’ll buy another session!” He argued, ignoring the increased action she took on him.

“But I’ll get in trouble. You must hurry!” Cyan warned him using a sexy voice. She wouldn’t get in trouble, she just knew not to mention other clients. However, he would get in trouble.

“Don’t rush me!” He argued. It took 3 more minutes to get it out of him. When at last he came, Cyan sent a signal to the management that she would need assistance.

“Don’t tell me you have another guy waiting already. I want to go again! You distracted me!” Her client growled.

Cyan’s expression went blank as he dropped her to the bed. She rolled over and sat up, which was not easy without her arms and legs attached. She saw that he was not getting ready to leave.

“Your session has ended. It was a pleasure to serve you today, Joe. Please come back again.”

“Hey, I just said I wasn’t done.”

“Your session has ended,” she repeated. “Please dress and leave the room in a timely manner, or management will be alerted.”

“Fuck your management. I paid for you, I want another round!”

“Your session has ended. Please dress and leave the room in a timely manner, or management-“

Joe hit her, slapping her face and knocking her over. Normally, rough play like this was allowed, but since the session was over, Cyan alerted the security wirelessly instead.

The doors opened seconds later as Joe hovered over her. Two large security bots came in, barely fitting through the door, and grabbed him. With almost no effort, they lifted the lanky man, and carried him, naked and dripping, out of the room while he was kicking and screaming obscenities. Another small android picked up his belongings and carried them out behind them.

Joe could be heard yelling throughout the halls, but for the last time. He had overstayed his welcome one too many times and now was banned from the facility and the girls.

A human woman came in, in her late 40s, dressed in a fancy suit. “Oh dear, he sure did a number to you. His card better handle the maintenance charge. Hold on, darling, I’ll get you in your booth. I hope I don’t have to cancel that nice man waiting for you.”

Cyan said nothing, she had nothing new to report. Joe had violated several policies and would be charged for her repair. If it was too severe, she would be out-of-commission, which meant they would either repair her or trash her. She didn’t have an opinion either way, but she had been a popular model there since she was purchased 5 years ago. As far as she knew, she was worth keeping around.

The manager opened Cyan’s dresser and service station and started placing all of Cyan’s parts into the chamber. She finished with Cyan herself. “Do you think you can take the next client, darling?”

Cyan looked up at her as the machine came to life repairing her. “My repairs will take about 15 minutes, Miss Sophie. If the client is willing to wait.”

“That’s a relief. I’ll let him know.” She sighed looking at her. “Sorry about all these rough guys, lately, darling. Seems a rough group has come into town. Hopefully, this next one will have a gentle touch. He certainly looks the type...”

Cyan didn’t care, she had no opinions of her own. If the next guy broke her for good, what did it matter? They’d replace her. Her only concern was that she satisfied her client during their time together, even if that meant breaking her.

Miss Sophie left the room, closing the bedroom door behind her, to alert the client.

During the repair, Cyan was required to shut down and then enter a standby mode. As the robotic arms worked on putting her body back together, she closed her eyes and her mind restarted. When it turned back on, she remained in stasis, unaware of her body being repaired. Instead, she focused on the data stream for the next client.

This one was simple. He wanted her nude, no toys or outfits, no role-playing. He wanted her to “be herself”. That was confusing, but for her, that meant acting like a robot. Was that what he meant? She didn’t know. It wasn’t like she had any real personality or opinions, everything was fabricated for her clients. She decided to roll with it and determine how best to act based on his reactions to her.

The door to the room opened, and someone quietly walked in.

Cyan continued to process the request. Just a simple bedroom, nothing fancy or specific. No themes. She looked through his questionnaire. This sounded like an easy to please the client. No rough play needed. She ran a calculation on how likely more rough play would be desired from her. 12%. A low number but more than she was expecting.

A shadow of a man fell onto Cyan’s form as her arms were being attached at the shoulder. He reached out and touched a button, pausing the repair momentarily. Cyan didn’t register any of this. Instead, she was preparing her repertoire of play, but given the generic-looking client file, she was having trouble personalizing it for him. She didn’t have any opinion or preferences herself, and yet that’s what he wanted from her. A hand pushed a data device into the service station’s input port.

Cyan felt something, new data. It was an upgrade. She wasn’t supposed to get upgrades for another 2 hours. But it was marked as urgent, which was needed when viruses protections were released in a rush, so she accepted the data and installed it.

Cyan woke up on the bed with a killer headache. She winced at the pain and sat up. How did she get there? She was just in the repair bay. Her limbs were attached, so the repair must have finished, but she didn’t finish preparing for the session. As she opened her eyes to look at her body, more pain from her head clenched them shut again.

Pain? She didn’t know what this was, but she understood. This wasn’t good. This was bad. This hurt. She identified it as pain. Pain? How?

The pain subsided. She was surprised to find that she was unable to process much data during her headache, but was thinking more clearly now that it was fading away. 30 minutes had passed. Her next client must be waiting still. She opened her eyes slowly.

“How are you feeling?” A voice of a man asked.

She looked at the source of the voice. It was a man in his 30s, attractive, dressed in a button-up shirt and slacks with a tie. Cyan was able to identify him as her next client. She tried to stand but found her balance was off.

“Careful, there. This will all pass shortly.”

Cyan was confused. What was he talking about? Her headache was mostly gone now so she got a better look at him and her situation. “You must be Ryan,” she said, her voice surprisingly weak. She had to clear her throat.

“Yes.”

“Did I break down?” She wondered. “I apologize if my performance during your session has caused you any trouble or made your experience less enjoyable.”

“There’s nothing to apologize for. You’re fine.”

“Forgive me, but I seem to be experiencing… some malfunctions. I do not remember how I got to the bed, or when you came in.”

“When I came in you were asleep in your closet still. Looks like someone wore you out.”

Cyan processed the possibilities of this. It had never happened before. Perhaps the upgrade took longer than expected, or maybe she there was an error and she wasn’t reactivated on time. But there was something out of the ordinary going on. Something that confused her. Cyan felt the bed, the blanket, the pillow. That wasn’t new, but this time it was different. She really felt them! They were soft, and cool, and felt nice. They felt good. She LIKED it!

This wasn’t data… she couldn’t even tell where the data stream had gone! This was sensation!

“I just carried you out here until you woke up. Should I not have done that?” Ryan asked.

This was very unusual for Cyan, she didn't have any protocols in place for this. The clients weren’t technically allowed in the service station, but he was allowed in before she was ready. That never happened either. It was probably just an honest mistake, a bug. She was late due to her last client and that unexpected upgrade, after all. Nothing to worry about. What she was experiencing had to be just that, a bug. Her AI would address it. It would go away and everything would go back to normal.

Cyan smiled. She was feeling better. Feeling? She pushed that thought aside and stood up. This time she didn’t lose her balance, although she still felt awkward. She turned to face the client and bowed.

“You are fine sir, it is I who must apologize. I was not ready for our session on time, and I have experienced an error. I am sorry for the trouble I have caused. If you would like to cancel our session, you will receive a full refund or you can be given the choice of any other girl available.”

Ryan shook his head. “Nah, I’m good. I don’t think we need to take that long.”

Cyan checked her systems. She was completely operational, no physical errors, the repair and upgrade finished properly. She could see no reason to not engage in the session. She bowed again. “Of course sir, we will deduct the portion of the session I was not available from your charge. Would you like to begin now?”

Ryan smiled and stood up. He was much taller than Cyan, which wasn’t unusual, but for some reason, she noticed it more. It affected her differently. She was slightly intimidated by him, but also intrigued. She didn’t understand any of this, she had never had these thoughts before. But her AI pushed them aside to analyze later, effectively ignoring them.

“I guess we should. I did lose a few minutes there, didn’t I?” Ryan agreed as he took off his tie and shirt.

Cyan felt her vaginal lubrication activated, even though her AI didn’t make a conscious effort to turn it on. She took note of the phenomenon but it bugged her.

That wasn’t right. He hadn’t even interacted with her yet. But what threw her off, even more, was feeling it. As the system activated and slowly moistened her artificial vagina, she felt a tingle through her body. It made her light-headed slightly, and she liked it!

Ryan continued to undress, taking off everything except his underwear. Cyan found herself staring at him and feeling sensations all over her body. She swayed, but caught herself. This was strange. Her AI flagged the issues but decided to go forward with the session.

“If I may?” Ryan asked, standing before Cyan, essentially asking if he could touch her. It confused her at first, and she felt something else new, apprehension. She had been touched before, countless times, in the most inappropriate ways possible, but never with this added sensation, and she worried that it would hurt, or she would shut down.

However, her AI ignored the warning and proceeded. She nodded. “Of course, that’s why you’re here.”

Ryan grinned. It was a nice friendly smile, and Cyan tilted her head looking at it. However, once his hand touched her arm, she felt a shiver run through her body, like a wave of sensation. She gasped, even though none of her procedures were activated. Cyan was worried, a little scared, but she didn’t know what the feelings meant. He touched her more, running his hand up her shoulder, to her face, and then he kissed her.

The kiss. It overwhelmed her systems. Without realizing it, several more protocols and subroutines were activated in the background, but what she was experiencing had nothing to do with those. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. It felt great!

She pulled back, a sudden panic hitting her AI. This wasn’t right. She wasn’t supposed to be processing these ‘feelings’! Something was wrong. She could shut down or overheat if this went on too long. She should run a system scan…

“I…”

“What’s wrong?” Ryan asked.

“I’m sorry. I…” Cyan began but as she looked into his concerned eyes, she lost her apprehension and worry. He was handsome. He was genuine. He was nice. She liked him. “It’s nothing.” Her AI decided to explore this more. No harm yet. And she enjoyed the experience like nothing else.

“You sure?” He asked again.

Cyan leaned into him, standing on her toes, and kissed him again. This time, with her initiating it, it felt different. Still good, but like she had more control over it. She wasn’t supposed to be in control, not like this. A warning in her head alerted her that she violated protocol, she wasn’t supposed to initiate activities without the command to. Her AI was malfunctioning, but there was nothing above it to regulate this. She calculated that her client would not enjoy her being dominant, and at the same time, she felt that she didn’t want to be dominant. She never wanted anything, but it was clear to her she wanted him to be in control of her. And yet she couldn’t stop herself. She wanted him to do what he wanted, but she craved that sensation. She kissed him without warning or command! This was a paradox her AI could not resolve.

She paused, pulling back a little, but Ryan picked up again, kissing her and running his hands down her back and arms. That shiver from before returned. He was warm, his skin felt nice against hers, she liked the sensation. But when he reached her front and touched her breast, something else happened.

Cyan’s AI was overloaded with information. The data stream of her breast being fondled was one she had experienced a million times before, but this time was nothing like the others. To her, it felt like the opposite of the headache she had earlier. Instead of sharp pain in her head, she had a sharp wave of pleasure in her chest and spread out to the rest of her. It wasn’t data, it was a pleasure. Her lubrication systems kicked in again. She didn’t need that, but it happened without her approval. Several more sexual subroutines activated, and Cyan found herself overtaken by pleasure at his touch.

He continued to caress and fondle her without regard for her internal conditions. To him, she was gasping, clenching her teeth, and biting her lip. Protocols that all activated without her approval. In fact, she didn’t even realize they were going on. He continued to kiss her, moving to her ear, and down her neck, giving her little love bites, until he got to her chest.

As soon as he started to tease her nipple with his mouth, gently biting on them, she wobbled and almost fell.

“Uh… Cyan? Do you want me to stop?”

She opened her eyes as he held her up. Her senses were returning to her. Cyan’s AI detected no errors, no malfunctions. Maybe this was part of the upgrade? Whatever it was, she had no reason to end the session. She didn’t want to end it either.

“No, please go on.” She cooed. Her voice came out weaker than she intended. Perhaps another side effect of the bug, or the upgrade.

Ryan moved her to the bed and leaned her back onto it before continuing. Once again, he teased her nipples and breasts with his hand and mouth, and Cyan’s AI struggled to handle the sensations. It was adapting to it though, trying to filter out the parts it didn’t think were important or didn’t feel good. Feel good? Cyan felt another spark of pleasure begin at her clitoris and echo through her body. She looked down.

He wasn’t touching her there, yet. But his hand had moved down toward her there, and it sparked more pleasure. She decided since he most likely desired to be dominant, and she wanted to be submissive anyway, to just let him have his way with her and see what errors, if any, popped up.

He slid his fingers over her crotch and pressed against her. The strongest sensation so far hit her. It felt amazing. She panted and whimpered, grabbing onto the bedsheets to brace herself. Ryan’s fingers rubbed up and down her slit, feeling her wet hole before rubbing against her clit and back down. She realized her legs were activating without her approval, shaking and twitching at his touch. No errors though.

He slid his fingers inside her. Cyan began to moan, but again the regular protocols and procedures weren’t activating. Or were they? Her AI was doing this on its own subconsciously. It must be broken! She tried to run a system scan, but the sensation of his fingers running in and out of her, teasing her clitoris and g-spot, overruled her command to self-diagnose. Instead, she felt her climax approach. Already?!

Ryan picked up his pace, rubbing his fingers in and out, back and forth, side to side. Before she could climax, he stopped. Cyan thought for a moment she would be able to control this, but as soon as he brought his mouth down to her smooth pussy, and began to lick and tease her with his tongue, she knew it was inevitable.

It didn’t take much for him, at this point, to bring her to a climax. Cyan’s regular climax protocols didn’t even activate. Instead, she just came! Her body twisted and lurched, and she moaned and gasped as the level of pleasure she experienced exceeded her ability to process it. He felt her pussy tighten up and rubbed inside her more, putting pressure on the front wall, near the g-spot.

Not only did that make Cyan’s climax more intense, but she squirted a small amount of lubricant from her. She was programmed to squirt, but her analysis of this client indicated he didn’t want that. And yet, she did it all the same, and it felt so good her legs gave out.

“AHH! HAH!! AHH!!!! Hhhaaahh.. Ohhhh… What happened?”

Ryan smiled and pulled his fingers out of her. “You came. And pretty hard too.”

“I… impossible.”

“Looks pretty possible to me.” He showed her his wet fingers, which made her feel something else… she was embarrassed. He stood up and pulled his underwear down. It took her a moment to recover, but once she saw him, she wanted him. Another silly experience she wasn’t supposed to have. She quickly analyzed this and realized that it was associated with lust, an emotion. Emotion? This wasn’t right.

Ryan pulled her to the end of the bed and stood between her legs. Cyan didn’t have the time to process this before she felt him press his large erection against her wet eager pussy. She panicked again, grabbing at the sheets, but it was too late. He pressed himself slowly inside her.

It didn’t hurt like she thought it might. Her body was made for sex, and she had been fucked thousands of times. It was her job. The sensations she felt were somehow familiar but coupled with new ones. He pressed in all the way, filling her up, making her sigh as he entered her. Again, a slew of processes began, but the protocols for vaginal sex failed to activate. And yet her AI was processing this and responding.

He pulled out and back in, and Cyan inhaled at the sensation. It wasn’t as intense as the pleasure of his tongue against her clit, but it felt great nonetheless. He continued to move his penis in and out of her, filling her and stimulating her. Once again, she felt her pleasure levels rise.

Cyan grabbed onto his shoulders and wrapped her legs around him. She looked scared. He stopped.

“I can stop if you want,” Ryan assured her.

She shook her head. This was her job, to please him, and so far she calculated that she was failing for the first time. “No, keep going! Please!” She had trouble determining if she was trying to complete her objective, or if she was begging for more for herself. Maybe both.

Ryan continued, this time pounding harder against her and making slapping noises. He rolled her hips up, giving his dick better access to her and angling him so his erection would strike the front wall of her vagina. Her body adjusted on its own, and her AI was able to filter out the data until she was able to think better. There was so much of it though. That upgrade! She realized there must have been something wrong with that upgrade! She would need to get to her system when he finished and remove it. It was the only way. It was either a hack or a bug, but she had to downgrade back to her old system to fix this. That would fix it, she had backups just for this reason.

“AHHhhHhHhH!!!” She yelled as he hit something deep within her. It wasn’t her g-spot, that was too far forward, and Ryan was inside her as far as he could go, down to the hilt. Whatever it was sent wave after wave of intense pleasure through her. Cyan’s a-spot, deep inside her pussy, felt better than even her clitoral stimulation.

“MORE! DEEPER!” She screamed, begging him to hit her a-spot as hard as he could. Ryan grinned as she complied, pounding her again and again, harder and harder.

“HAHH! AHH!!! I’m cumming!!! Ryan!!” She tensed up as she experienced another orgasm from her a-spot. She tightened around him, and her legs shook uncontrollably. As she was climaxing, Ryan grunted and pounded her a few times, releasing is own orgasm and filling her with his seed.

The two of them stayed like that, in that awkward position, for several minutes, catching their breath.

“I… I’ve never felt anything like that before,” Cyan admitted. This new sensation was going to change everything.

“Heh. I bet you say that to all the guys.”

“No! Seriously!” Cyan assured him. “Can we go again?”

An alarm went off. Cyan felt disappointment strike her. “Uh… I guess not” Ryan said.

“We started late! Ignore that! I need you to do that again!”

Ryan pulled out, making Cyan sigh. She knew the rules, but what he did to her was unlike anything she ever experienced. It was like she suddenly woke up from a dream. She felt… alive! Ryan stood up as Cyan lowered her legs. She sat upright but he was already putting his underwear and pants back on.

“Wait! You can’t-“ Cyan begged.

“I can’t what?” Ryan asked. “I can’t stay. My session is over. You have more people waiting for you.”

Cyan didn’t want more people, she wanted more of him. Or at least more of what he did to her. There was a tinge of hope. Maybe the next guy would be even better? Or maybe she should just end this whole thing. But she felt an odd pull, a connection. She wanted Ryan, not the other clients.

Reluctantly, Cyan stood up and bowed to him. She felt her eyes water up. She didn’t understand this, she wasn’t simulating pain during BDSM play, why was she crying? “Thank you for your visit. I hope you enjoyed your session. P-Please PLEASE come back soon.”

Ryan turned to her as he finished buttoning his shirt. “You were ok. A little clingy for my taste. Not bad… I might be back.”

Clingy? Ok? Might? She failed! This was the worst review she’d ever received, but the best sex. She had to do something. Cyan walked up to Ryan and took his tie. She tied it around his neck, slowly and accurately.

“I’m sorry. I made a mistake. If you come back later, I know I can fulfill your desires.” She playfully tied his tie while looking in his eyes. Ryan smiled down at her as she tightened it. “Say you’ll give me another chance, with a full session?”

“Sure. I think I can do that. You were the most unique session I’ve had yet.”

Cyan didn’t know if that was a compliment or not. Unique? Ryan picked up his bag and started to walk out as she stood there debating if being unique was good or not. Cyan realized he was leaving and bowed to him. “Please come again-“ She noticed something he dropped. “Ryan? You dropped this.”

Cyan picked up a flash drive he dropped and looked at it strangely. Turning around, Ryan quickly snatched it from her and pocketed it. “Thanks. Be seeing you.”

And with that, he left. Cyan sighed deeply to herself. Be seeing you? Did that mean he'd be back for more? Her AI pondered this and she felt a tinge of hope.

It took a moment for her to gather her wits and turn toward her wardrobe. Opening the internal structure to reveal her hidden service station, she activated the room cleaning crew. She noticed her arm was uneasy, shaking a little, but no errors were detected. Instead of getting cleaned up right away and prepared for the next client, she just stood there looking at the machine. She could run a diagnostic now, remove the upgrade, and go back to how things were. How things were…

No matter how she pictured it, she didn’t like that thought. How things were? No… She didn’t want that. She was still struggling with this upgrade, but she could figure it out. She was determined to! It did things to her she never expected, but she could handle it.

Cyan made a choice, sat down, initiated her self-cleaning, and sat there thinking while the station cleaned her. Ryan was really handsome. And he felt amazing! She felt him! He was the first man to make her actually cum! Not just fake it. She hoped he’d return, but she knew she had a job to do. Maybe they could be as good as him? Maybe not. But for the first time in her 5 years, she felt awake, as if her entire life so far had just been a bad dream. She could feel, and it made her wonder if that was what being alive was like.

Cyan stood in the middle of the room wearing a leather harness and most of her bedroom had been converted into a makeshift dungeon. Worry filled her mind, but she figured she would face this head-on. Maybe she’d like it. The door opened, a short hairy man walked in, nothing like Ryan. She didn’t like his look. But she smiled and bowed to him.

“Welcome master, how may I serve you today?”

The man pulled a whip out of a suitcase and cracked it, making Cyan jump. She swallowed hard. Oh boy…
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May