Administrative Assistant (Pt. I & II)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
DZiegler
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Administrative Assistant (Pt. I & II)

Post by DZiegler » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 pm

Administrative Assistant (Pt. I) - CoWorkers

Fluttering between open and closed, my eyelids betrayed my true thoughts about the meeting I was currently sitting in: Pointless. Unnecessary. Aimless. Unproductive.

I was representing the engineering team in the, now bordering on three hour long, meeting regarding a large new account that the sales boys had managed to land. As a team of me, myself, and I, I was always forced to attend these teeth-gratingly boring status meetings.

Most of the attendees were "calling in" from around the world via Holo-Presence; their lavish executive offices decked out with high tech 3D camera arrays, microphone banks, immense LED displays and speaker stacks. For all intensive purposes it looked and sounded like they were in the meeting room, only the occasional disturbance in the signal causing a momentarily flicker in their projection.

I stared at an air vent on the far wall, listening to the cold air flow through. My eyes closed. My head dipped. I caught myself, pulled my head back up, pushed my back deep into my seat and straightened my posture. As boring as this meeting was, falling asleep would be a very bad look in front of the directors, vice presidents, and managers surrounding me.

I was watching a screen with several overlapping line graphs, as a greasy haired accountant in an all too tight suit stepped through every data-point individually.

The door to the conference room opened up silently and
Rachel, the newly hired Administrative Assistant, walked through carrying two large coffee thermoses, a half-dozen or so mugs, and a matching number of disposable water bottles. She delicately balanced all the items on a large tray with one hand, and with the other pulled the door closed behind her.

Multiple sets of eyes, hologram or otherwise, watched her walk through the room and drop off the tray at a small table in the back corner. The new assistant was almost impossibly pretty, although in today's HR climate, nobody dared discuss it within the office. Daniel Keanes, a soft spoken IT Associate, had been canned only two months prior for asking out Jane in accounting in an "inappropriate" way.

I turned back to face the assistant, her hair glimmered brown, it's lightly tousled waves ending at her shoulders. Her eyes, a soft ocean blue, seemed to radiate energy.

I watched intently as she leaned over the table, filling her tray with two empty thermoses and several used mugs and glasses. The fabric of her light gray office trouser slacks strained against her toned, round derriere. The outline of her exquisite ass was on full display through the thin, yet office-appropriate wear.

I tried to stop staring, but failed as soon as she got up from the table, spun around, and began walking back towards the door. I could see her generous breasts jiggling behind her white blouse with every step. The piece hugged her torso, chest, and shoulders snuggly, but still left plenty to the imagination.

"Stephen?"

"Stephen?"

"Stephen!"

I finally noticed my boss, Peter, yelling my name. He was glaring at me with his permanent 'Whatever-the-fuck-you-say-better-not-contradict-me' look plastered across his digitized hologram face.

"I'm sorry sir, can you repeat the question?" I replied.

Peter heaved a dramatic sigh, his transmission flickering momentarily, "We're talking about the Mavis account Stephen. When do you think you'll have those electrical schematics completed?"

Okay, easy question.

"Ah yes! I should have those done by the end of the week."

"Okay great, that would put us about...six days ahead of schedule." My boss squinted his eyes at me and coiled his lips, "Now what about the problems we've been having with the CMC Server downstairs? I don't want a repeat of what happened with Project Sterne."

Okay, definitely a harder question.

"The Capacity Management & Communications Server has been completely stable for the past month. Since Kimmy and I ran that firmware update and patched up a couple home-cooked software solutions, we have seen a significant decrease in the number of memory cache allocation errors that were bogging the system down before."

"Good, we can't afford it going down again. Now as I was saying..."

The sound of my bosses voice faded away as I again returned my gaze to Rachel who was exiting the room. I think she must have seen me staring, because she flashed a friendly smile and winked right at me.

She pulled the door closed behind her, and I sat there for the rest of the meeting, a smug grin lifting at the corners of my mouth.

The meeting finished up well after 8:00 PM and the small handful of physically present suits quickly vacated the premises. Mulling over my plans for the night, I walked to my desk in the corner of the office nearest the small reception area and sat my things down. I heard some ruffling, and curious to see which suit hadn't yet bolted for exit, peeked my head above the walls of my cubicle.

I swallowed hard. It was Rachel making the noise; of course none of the execs had stuck around. I watched her for maybe a minute or more as she meticulously dusted and spot cleaned the small reception area where she sat everyday scheduling meetings and greeting visitors.

Realizing I had been staring for too long, I decided to walk up and talk with her. I had yet to formally introduce myself and thought this would be a great opportunity to do just that.

I walked up to her, and she must of not heard or seen me, because she remained facing the opposite direction running a wet rag against the wall.

I cleared my throat, "Hey! Uhh. It's Rachel, right?"

Her hands immediately dropped to her sides and she pivoted to face me. She cocked her head sideways for a moment before speaking, "Yes, that's me!" She paused for a fraction of a second before continuing, "You're Stephen the Electrical Engineer, is that correct?"

"Yep, you're right on the money!"

Rachel frowned, her face inquisitive. "I'm sorry, I don't quite understand."

I looked at her, equally inquisitive, "The phrase 'you're right on the money'?"

She nodded.

"It means...it uhh means...that you're absolutely right...that you're on target with what you said."

Rachel flashed a dazzling smile, her pearly whites catching the bright fluorescent office lights, "Thanks Stephen. Now I get it!" She shrugged her shoulders dramatically, "I can be a bit of an airhead sometimes. Sorry about that."

I reassured her, "Oh no don't be sorry! It's quite fine. Nobody knows every phrase; that would be quite impossible!"

Rachel just stood there smiling, not adding to the conversation.

"Say, what are you doing here so late anyways Rachel? Shouldn't you be home or at least on your way home right now?"

She broke her smile to answer my question, "Oh I always stay late. I just love making sure that the reception area is clean each and every day! Although..." Again, she cocked her sideways for a short moment, "...I should probably get going if I'm going to catch my 8:40 bus."

"A girl like you rides the bus? No way! Those things are prehistoric! They're not even electric. They're loud and they smell."

Rachel again, just smiled prettily and nodded, saying nothing more. So, I continued, "Would you like me to give you a ride home? I'd be more than happy too."

I realized I was being a little too forward with Rachel with whom I'd only formally spoken with just now, "It's just a friendly ride home. That's all. You're more than welcome to decline if you'd rather take your..." I winked at her, "...loud, smelly bus home."

Her head cocked sideways again as she mulled my offer over. It was certainly an odd quirk of hers, but I found it increasingly cute. "Yes Stephen, you can give me a ride home. But, I must be home by 10:00 PM."

My stomach filled with butterflies, "Of course I can have you home by then Rachel!" I chuckled jokingly, "Do you have some sort of curfew or something?"

She put her hands to her hips, cocked her head to the side and smiled, "I must be home by 10:00 PM."

I nodded, "You're right it doesn't matter why. I'll get you home in time. Where do you live?"

"388 Saratoga Drive
Apartment 203
West Linn, Oregon 97036"

"Oh you're in West Linn? Yeah, we'll have you home in no time!"

I started for the door, Rachel following close behind.

"Don't mess this up. Don't mess this up. Don't mess this up." I thought to myself, before closing the office door, and listening to the auto-locks pin shut.

---
---

Administrative Assistant (Pt. II) - Beneath the Surface Level

Rachel smiled, "Thanks for the ride Stephen! I'll see you tomorrow." She closed the door of his electric hatchback and walked towards her apartment building.

Her shiny black stilettos clicked against the cement with every step, echoing through the hot summer night. Her form-fitting white blouse was soon rendered translucent in the sticky humid air, exposing a fuchsia bra that struggled to retain her perky breasts.

Beneath the garment was her ultra realistic SynthSkin; artfully stretched over her reinforced carbon skeletal frame, the half inch thick composite of silicone, plastic, foam, gel, and electro-sensitive haptic touch-sensor arrays was smooth, warm, and soft.

Up a long flight of rusting steel stairs and around a faux brick corner Rachel continued walking towards her apartment.

Beneath the SynthSkin covering her taut stomach, a series of processor cores hummed with activity, logging, cataloging, calculating, adjusting, updating, and storing parameters from her ride home with Stephen.

ACCESSING KNOWN PERSONNEL FILES...
OPEN PERSONNEL FILE: M-328...
PERSONNEL FILE M-328 OPENED...

Rachel smiled at her neighbor who she spotted walking towards her. The female neighbor squeezed by, brushing up against Rachel just as she unlocked her front door. Advanced tactile sensors embedded within her buoyant ass cheeks registered the passing neighbors pressure as a possible sexual advancement and passed the information along to her Logic and Reasoning CPU Bus. The L&R CPU Bus determined that the probability of the female neighbor making an advance was too low and kept any reactionary subroutines inactive. It archived the experience with appropriate labeling conventions and Rachel carried on into her apartment.

PERSONNEL FILE M-328: STEPHEN ALAN
AGE: 32 (INFORMATION FROM INGENIUM, INC. CMC SERVER - DO NOT DISCLOSE)
BIRTHDAY: 03-22-2006 (INFORMATION FROM INGENIUM, INC. CMC SERVER - DO NOT DISCLOSE)
POSITION: SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AT INGENIUM, INC.
SALARY: $165,000.00/ANNUALLY (INFORMATION FROM INGENIUM, INC. CMC SERVER - DO NOT DISCLOSE)
HAIR COLOR: BROWN
HAIR STYLE: MESSY
EYE COLOR: HAZEL
HEIGHT: 1.803 m
MASS: 81.6 kg (APPROXIMATION BASED ON VOLUME AND AVERAGE DENSITY OF AMERICAN MALE)

Locking the door behind her, Rachel turned on the light to her modest studio apartment, kicked off her work stilettos, and walked into her kitchen. She opened the fridge, inventoried its contents, and pulled out a plastic bottle labeled only with a small QR code on the neck. Her advanced visual rendering system scanned the code, identifying it as chilled All Purpose Emulation Fluid made specifically for her model line. As she drank the chilled solution, embedded sensors within her soft plastic esophagus tracked the liquids progress down her throat.

Wirelessly tethered to the WorldNet, Rachel ordered another crate of emulation fluid from a second-hand site. It was expensive, but the site promised complete anonymity on behalf of its buyers. The order was slated to arrive the next day at 6:30 PM; Rachel logged the event in her internal calendar.

Rachel's primary batteries updated her Main CPU that they were down to 5% capacity. The city's power outage the night before left her leaving for work that morning with only a measly 41% charge. Her Avant Power Management Module suggested recharging immediately to avoid a switch to her auxiliary battery. Her Main CPU rejected the suggestion, steadfast in it's calculations that she could make it through her nightly routine before settling into a full recharge and system defragmentation cycle.

Her Social-Behavioral Performance Module queried her Main Processing Array
to calculate through thousands of algorithms aimed at parsing her conversation with Stephen in an attempt to assign numerical scores to subjective attributes. This ability allowed her model to easily adapt in social settings, building iterative profiles of everyone she met to better navigate their social quirks and personalities.

CHARISMA: 6/10
HUMOR: 7/10
LOOKS: 6/10
INTELLIGENCE: 9/10
KINDNESS: 10/10
MALICIOUSNESS: 0/10
CURIOSITY: 7/10

She tossed the empty bottle into the recycling chute and moved into the bathroom. She pulled her white blouse over her head before yanking her tight office trousers off and kicking both garments into a small hamper. Next came the fuchsia bra, which fell to the floor after Rachel undid the double clasp on her back. Her full, pert breasts hardly moved, her convincingly natural bosom only slightly wobbling after their cloth and wire support was removed.

She only wore brassieres to the office out of sense of programmed professionalism brought on by her advanced third-party SENTAN-TEKI ROBOTIKKUSU secretarial module. Her native installed Avant modules savored the weekends where she could flaunt her perfect, artificial breasts freely.

SUSPICION OF ROBOTIC NATURE: LOW
LEVEL OF SUSPICION: 1/10
SEXUAL DESIRE OF AVANT ROBOTICS R4CH3L-M84U 'EYE-CANDY' BETA_MODEL-A22: YES
LEVEL OF DESIRE: 9/10

She moved her hands below her waist and tugged down a sleek black thong. The V-String's minimalist front panel peeled away from her puffy, plastic camel toe.

A small burst of sensory data shot through her systems as she turned on the shower, her moisture sensitive SynthSkin registering the air's increased humidity content.

CONCLUSION: KIND, CURIOUS, TECHNICALLY ADEPT, AND SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO R4CH3L-M84U 'EYE-CANDY' BETA_MODEL-A22, STEPHEN ALAN COULD BE USED AS A MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IN EVENT OF THIS UNIT'S EMERGENCY MALFUNCTION OR ERROR. PRIORITIZE ESTABLISHING A RELATIONSHIP WITH STEPHEN ALAN WHILE MAINTAINING ROBOTIC NATURE A SECRET.

CLOSING PERSONNEL FILE M-328...
PERSONNEL FILE M-328 CLOSED...

Inside the shower were several more QR code stamped bottles; Rachel squeezed a small dose of the shiny gel into her hand and ran it through her synthetic auburn hair. The protein enriched nutrient gel kept her mane shiny and natural looking. Her ocular sensors identified the next bottle as a surface cleanser that doubled as a sealant. The suds of the cleanser foamed up, effectively removing any dust and debris from the smooth covering of her artificial skin. She ran her hands around her toned midriff, down her long slender legs, and up against her pliable plastic mammary. Specially formulated particles within the foam chemically reacted to micro-tears in her dermal covering, expanding in place to seal the tiny fissures, keeping her intricate electronics hermetically sealed from moisture and debris.

Before rinsing off the last of the suds, Rachel gave both her breasts a playful squeeze. While not programmed to activate masturbation subroutines when alone, her Avant Sexual Performance Module still lit up with simulated pleasure data streams at the feeling of her smooth breasts being compressed and kneaded from her own hands. A small electrical current was routed through each of her delicate pink nipples causing them to stiffen into a hard point.

Satisfied with the quick response of her systems, the Avant SVP Module shifted computational priority down to the soft rosy folds of her sex. Her fingers glided up and down her slick lips prompting a silent pump to move lubricant from a compact reservoir into her tight electronic pussy. With eyelids fluttering and her elastic ruby lips parted, the show ended as quickly as it had begun. The Avant SVP Module's Sexual Response and Readiness Test had successfully executed on her impressive SexWare. A report was generated based off her flawless performance and was cataloged alongside the myriad of other similar status reports.

She dried herself off from the shower and walked into the kitchen, her blemishless skin shiny under the apartment's harsh lights. With a faint click, a small port beneath her plump left ass cheek opened up. From it, Rachel pulled on a charging cord that quietly un-spooled. Her soft ocean blue eyes flashed bright the instant she plugged the charging cord into the wall, returning to normal only a moment later. Her Avant Power Management Module recognized the flow of power directly routed into her state of the art dual- graphene battery subsystem. At the recognition of a steady charging connection, a series of subroutines loaded into a queue to be executed successively throughout the night.

Several gyroscopes installed within her chassis worked in tandem to establish a stance that would allow Rachel to remain steady and motionless through the entirety of her charging cycle. She closed her eyes and cut off current from the electrically activated elastomers embedded within her plastic chest that contracted and relaxed to effectively mimic human breathing.

Finally, a robust defragmentation software subroutine booted into operation, chewing through the terabytes of fragmented files stored within Rachel's vast solid state memory banks. This freed up space for Rachel to respond with more agility and nuance than the basic bots that had preceded her beta model line.

Rachel officially entered hibernation mode for the night as the software chugged and churned through her code, constantly optimizing her every parameter and variable.

Waiting for fully charged batteries and the slow approach of morning, Rachel stood frozen in the light.
Last edited by DZiegler on Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Cheers!

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Administrative Assistant (Pt. I)

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:30 am

Interesting start for sure
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Off to a good start. Can't wait to see how this all goes tragically wrong :lol:
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

N6688

Post by N6688 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:07 am

Another good start, can't wait to see more.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Nice start, looking forward to more!
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Robo-Admirer

Post by Robo-Admirer » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 am

Awesome start man! Can't wait to see how thing goes!

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:02 pm

I love the beginning to this; please write more! And, as an aside, I once had a landlord in West Linn. Long bus ride to get there but a nice area!

DZiegler

Re: Administrative Assistant (Pt. I & II)

Post by DZiegler » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:03 pm

Thanks to all of you for the feedback! I deeply deeply appreciate, seriously.

I have just posted Pt. II of this story, added to the text of Pt. I to keep it all in one place.

I hope you all enjoy.

Cheers,

DZ
Cheers!

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:11 pm

Just read part II. Classic DZiegler, and a very enjoyable segment.
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

Robo-Admirer

Post by Robo-Admirer » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Much like your other work, you've put down a great second part. Also I like how you've linked many stories to one universe!

Keep up the awesome work mate!

mtm12

Post by mtm12 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Loving this story so far!

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:26 am

Part II is a good continuation; I have my eye on this one :)

Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:22 am

Your M84U fembot stories are among the best on this site. I'm definitely looking forward to more!

Bilbo1

Post by Bilbo1 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:01 am

Great story, looking forward to further installments of this one :applause: :applause:

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:27 pm

I love this second part. It's always great to have a glimpse into the mind of a machine-like fembot. Sounds like our hero is gonna score later.

I find super sexy that machine dedication to seduce a man. And all those gratuitous sexual software tests and exhibitionism.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:57 pm

similar style of Soviet Doll, liked!
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:58 pm

and i wonder how would you describe a fembot masturbate towards an orgasm, how would the inner mechanism run themselves, looking forward for more
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

BA2

Post by BA2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:54 am

Wow - I missed Part 2 until Part 3 made me skip back. Really good, lovely detail setting the scene...!

robov

Post by robov » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:35 pm

One of my favourites. I hope this gets an ending one day :applause: