A Bad Date

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Palindrome
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

A Bad Date

Post by Palindrome » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:44 am

I'm sorta done with my Sarah Jones stories. Still, here's a one off with that character, probably because she's done this before.

Sarah flopped back on her bed in frustration, angrily blowing a wisp of her brown hair out of her face. Tonight was supposed to be the night, she’d thought, but the date had gone horribly. She’d had such high hopes of getting laid tonight, but he’d blown it. Bad movie, bad restaurant choice, very awkward conversation. It truly went south when he just called her an Uber instead of driving her home.

She was still horny, though, and frustrated as she was, decided to take care of things herself. She slipped a hand into her pants, rubbing herself, the other caressing a nipple through her sweater. She moaned, and raised her hips, undoing her pants, and pulled both them and her panties off in a fluid motion, tossing them to the floor.

She slipped a finger inside herself, then another, and moaned in pleasure as she penetrated herself with a third, but she wanted more. She brought her hand up to taste herself, sweet as always. There was a dildo in her dresser, a rather unique one, as it were, which she could use in multiple ways, but she had other plans.

She pulled her sweater up over her head and unclasped her bra. Now fully nude, she laid back, running her hands over her body in ecstasy, shivering. Then she raised both hands to her head, running her fingers through her hair, enjoying the sensation. She loved scalp massages, almost as pleasurable as nipple play.

Then she pressed in on her temples. There was a hiss, and she lifted her head away from her neck, turning it around in her arms to marvel at all the blinking lights, connection points, and mechanics within her neck. She hadn’t been aware she was an android until recently, and a very advanced one at that, but she had grown to love it. So many possibilities.

Every one of her limbs was detachable for easy replacement or repair, complete with wireless control and a limited power source. This obviously included her head. She loved to open her abdominal panel from time to time, masturbating in the mirror, sometimes with her hand, or syncing the special dildo up with her systems so she could feel both, marvelling at the complex mechanics that were inside of her. She’d been so clueless.

She brought her head down to her chest, and gave each nipple a kiss. Her breasts were modest but they fit her frame well. Clearly a good design decision she’d always thought since learning about herself. Easy to spot a robo bimbo walking around with basketball sized tits.

Then she continued lowering herself down her body, giving herself soft kisses along her stomach, until she finally reached her prize. The lips of her sex were flush and dripping from her arousal. From this unique vantage point, her aroused clit looked practically enormous.

She didn’t hesitate, and pressed her face in, taking in her scent. It was intoxicating. Gripping her head with her thighs, holding it in place, one hand pushing it closer to her dripping pussy, stroking her hair. WIth the other she began massaging her right breast.
Her hips bucked, and she almost lost her grip on her head. Ok, two hands, she thought. With her tongue, she gave herself a tentative lick. She shivered with pleasure. Pressing in harder, she continued to pleasure herself with her tongue and lips. Her nose rubbed against her clit, which tickled on both ends. Finally she penetrated herself with her tongue, wishing it had been made longer, but enjoying the feeling nonetheless.

After a few minutes of writhing ecstasy, she came, her neural net flooding her synthetic brain with pleasure. She writhed on the bed, lost in the orgasmic glow, until she lost the grip on her head. It rolled off the bed, hitting the floor.

“Fuck!” she exclaimed, trying vainly to blow a latent strand of hair out of her face. Her “lungs” were still on the bed. The rest of her got up, and gently picked her head off the floor, cuddling it like a baby to her chest as she laid down back on the bed.

Sarah knew she only had limited power to her head module, but was enjoying cradling herself, to well, herself, nestled snugly between her breasts. She could reattach her head, and knew there was an automatic fail safe that would do just that if her head was close to losing power. For now, she was comfortable in her own bosom, in post orgasmic bliss.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: A Bad Date

Post by Spaz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:57 pm

Very good!

I'm sorry to hear that you're done with Sarah Jones, but I'm hoping to see other stories from you.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:42 am

after glow ruined?
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Devil

Post by Devil » Wed May 01, 2019 10:04 am

That's really unfortunate. I was hoping to see where the android in the car came from, who built the Mom and the daughters. :cry: :cry: