Secret wishes, part 5

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Secret wishes, part 5

Post by Mirage » Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:55 pm

Al finished repairing Mary and gave me a bill and smiled "Good luck." he said. "One question, how come Mary knows she is an android, and if I tell Ellen she's one, she could fry?" I whispered to him. "Because Mary is a simple CPU compared to Ellen. Mary's is programmed only for certain thing, like sex and cleaning. While Ellen is almost sentient. For 3 years you have been with her and ever she acted like a robot?". he asked, grabbing all his stuff. "Never... she always been interesting, we can talk about anything... she is my best friend." I smiled to him. "Oh, one last thing! Ellen can't have any sex! Say's it always hurts her when I start touching her at her pussy. Is that normal?" I asked him quickly before he left. He look at me and grunt out "Her maker must had installed a virgin program lock in her! Some owners sometimes install that in androids so the android sleeps with no one else but them. I can maybe help you with that." Al laughed lightly.

I nodded, thinking of actually having sex with my wife, finally. I called Ellen to come in the room and sat beside me. "Yes, dear?" she asked. I pulled my left arm under her shirt and pressed where Al showed me to deactivate her. "Whhaaattt??.." she said in a jerk, going a bit limp. Al helped me put her on the kitchen counter and open one panel that was close to her navel with a small tool of some kind.. "Okay, let's see.... here is her mainframe... wow, she musted have cost lots of money to built, look at this, just this component is worth more than 10Gs. Okay... there is her router... need to open her sex control panel. Do you mind if I do?" he asked me, pulling her skirt and underwear down. I look at her empty open eyes and my stomach felt ill. "Sure.. Do what you must.." I nervously said. Taking another tool, he pry off a small panel right on top of her pubic hair. Inside it, were small circuits and tabs. He looked in and hook up his laptop to it. After typing a bit, Al felt frustrated "The program is infused with her sex circuit. I can't delete the block." he said, looking around the room. "Mary! I can remove one of her's and install it in Ellen. It should work! Mary's got two of them, as emergency, if one break down, she can still work with one no problem." he smiled and ran to Mary, who was still deactivated in a chair.

After a few minutes, he exchanged the circuits and closed Ellen up. He reactivated her, after I redressed her and she look normal. "What? Did I miss something?" Ellen asked confused, me and Al looking at her. "Baby, please come in the washroom quickly with me, now!" I said to Ellen, pushing her in the bathroom. "What is going on???" she asked quickly. I said nothing and pulled down her skirt and underwear. She got scared ‘Paul! You know I can't.. The pain..." she said nervously. ‘Do you love me and trust me?" I asked her. She nodded "Of course.." she said, confused. I then grabbed her hard in my left arm while my right arm grabbed her left leg and spread them apart. She freaked a bit, but didn't resist. I then plunged two of my fingers inside her pussy. She gasped hard "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHhhhhhh my god!!!!!!!!" she gasped even louder. "PAUL! PAUL! I can feel your fingers inside me and it's not burning!!!!" she screamed in joy. ‘Wait here! I'll just go say goodbye to Al!" I said, opening the door of the washroom.
She look at herself in the mirror, like a miracle just happen to her. I ran to Al and shook his hand. "I guess it worked." He laughed out. "I have to go now, call me if you need me more, okay?" he smiled. I thank him and lock the door behind him. Close all the windows.

Ellen came out of the washroom and look at me amazed "How??" she asked. "Al is a miracle worker.." I smiled. Ellen got undress and walked up to me and kissed me hard. ‘Fuck me like you always wanted to fuck me." she whispered in my right ear. I said nothing and grabbed her hard and kissed her hard too. "Psss... first, reactivate Mary, she might come in handy." Ellen smiled. I shook my head and reactivated Mary. "Hello Paul, Ellen, how can I serve you?" she asked with a smile. "Sex mode, Mary." Ellen commanded. Mary got up and got undress and followed us to the bedroom. Ellen asked me to go on top of her, while Mary would kiss and massage my back at the same time. "Your okay?" I asked Ellen. She gasped when I penetrated her. She curled her toes and purred like a cat. "It's strange, but I don't remember ever having sex before.." she said with a confused smile. "I guess I'm still a virgin." she said, enjoying every seconds of it. After a few hours of wild sex, me and her, we were all exhausted. Even Mary's battery was now low. She just sat there, smiling, her eyes blinking a bit, sitting in a chair beside the bed. Me and Ellen, bought lying together on the bed, naked.

Ellen sat up and look at Mary "I wonder if she has any feelings?". "I don't know...maybe." I responded. "But she's a machine... how machine can have real feelings? I wonder if it's possible." Ellen continued. "And if I told you you were a machine too?" I asked her as a joke. "Me, an android? I don't know, it would turn me on, in some way, I always dream of being an android. You, in complete control of me... Bbrrrrr.. Just the thought is seeding shivers down my spine." Ellen joked back. I look at Ellen and didn't know what to say. "Really?" I asked her. "Stop it! You're making me wet again!" she smiled, masturbating herself a bit at the thought. "Wait here!" I told her and I ran downstairs. Luckily for me, Al forgot one of his small tool he used to open Ellen's panels. I grabbed it quick and ran upstairs to the bedroom. Ellen just look at me confused. "Baby, look at the big mirror." I instructed her. She did "And?? Hey! What are you doing???" she asked, seeing me poking her belly with the small tool. "There!" I said, slowly opening her main stomach panel, right under her breasts.

Ellen look down at her stomach, which was now open by a panel, where circuits, servos and cables could be easily be seen. After starring a few second at it, she then look at herself in the mirror "I...I.am ...an android?????? I..I...can't be...I...android??? I...human....not an.... android....I...ERROR.. ERROR.. SYSTEM FAILURE...ERROR. CPU OVER HEATING ERROR.." she quickly said out loud with a robotic voice. She began shaking violently, her head was humming a strange noise. I panicked and deactivated her quickly by the button in her spine. I was glad that she will erase those last two minutes from her memory. I then knew why telling her what she is was a bad ideal. I look at her, deactivated, looking like a broken doll. "Is Ellen okay?" asked Mary, who I forgot about. "Mary, did you saw all this?" I asked her quickly. "Yes, Ellen is an android like me." she responded. "Mary, can you delete this information from your CPU?" I asked her nervously. "Yes, shall I do it right now?" she asked me. "No... not right now.. Please come in the bed with me and Ellen. Can you connect yourself to Ellen and control her body?" I asked her, being now horny from my gynoid fetish. Seeing Ellen like this, did made me hard. Mary open her stomach panel and took a cable and plugged it in Ellen and Ellen suddenly started to move. "I control Ellen's body now, Paul." Mary smiled. "Now, make love to me..." I commanded Mary. Ellen strange blank emotionless face was a real turn on for me in some way. Mary, who was controlling her, who was now also giving me a nice blowjob. After a few minutes, Suddenly, Ellen and Mary when all limp on me. "Batterryyy dying..need reacharrggginngggg.." Mary slowly said. I exploded on both of them and brought Mary in a chair and plugged her in the wall for recharge. "Mary, delete all data about Ellen being an android!" I commanded. "Yesss....PPaaaullll......eraassinggg...don..e..." Mary muttered, now her battery really dead. I sat on the bed and look at Ellen. She was lying there, eyes closed, seemed like she was sleeping and having a nice dream. I studied more of her inside circuits until I closed her panel and reactivated her back. Ellen yawned and hug me hard. "Time to sleep, okay?" she smiled to me, giving me a light kiss. She rolled on her side and went to dreamland. Tears formed around my eyes... Ellen.. I don't know how I see you? An android or my wife of 3 years.... I..wish I didn't knew what she was... so confused...

This is at the point at where I started to tell you my tell. You see my dilemma... All I know, I must meet her "doctor" this Wednesday. I think he holds a few unanswered questions I have about Ellen...

To be continued...

tc

Post by tc » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:09 pm

It will be interesting to see what the "doctor" has to say.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:40 am

Curiouser & curiouser... :-P

Can't wait for the next part.. ^+^

Ryn