Across the street

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Re: Across the street

Post by Mirage » Tue May 20, 2014 5:29 pm

"Andrew!" Natasha gave me a huge hug. "Nat!" I cried out, hugging her back. "Are you okay?" I asked her quickly. "Super! You?" she asked back "Me too!". We laughed hard, like we used too. I turned to Tiffany "Thank you so much..." I said to her quickly. "Andrew, are you crying?" Nat asked, seeing tears in my eyes.
"You just make me so happy, Nat!" I kissed her deep. Tiffany smiled, to seeing us happy and she left the room, leaving us alone. She sat at the kitchen table and felt sad and angry.. lonely. Tiffany was surprised to find herself jealous of her own robotic daughter. She took a deep breath and went to drink a beer.
For a few hours, me and Nat, we were sitting and talking, like we did. Things were back like they were. No once, I hesitated loving her back, as a human.
"Mom? Are you okay?" asked Nat, as she saw her mother coming in the room, stubbling drunk. "Come here, my daughter!" Tiffany smiled, holding her hands out for a hug. Nat got up and hugged her mother hard "I am so proud of you.." Tiffany wispered to Natasha, holding her hard. I sat there, not sure what to do. "My baby... you are so beautiful..." Tiffany smiled. She then held her daughter's face, looking her direclty in her eyes "Nat..." said Tiffany, as she pulled off Natasha's faceplate clean off by accident, as she lost her balance. I freaked out at what I was seeing. Natasha screamed out, in horror, confused what just happened. "Ooppssy.." Tiffany laughed out loud, drunk as a skunk.

Natasha was reaching to touch her inside, where should be her missing faceplate. Her cameras turned to me, a look of horrror could be easily identified.
"Nat, don't panic, just close your eyes!" I yelled to her, as I grabbed her faceplate from Tiffany's hands. "Andrew? Andrew? What she did to me?" Nat gasped. I reclick her faceplate in place and she opened her eyes back to me. I pressed befind her head, deactivating her. Tiffany sat on the couch, laughing hard. "Tiffany! How could you do this?" I yelled to her. Tiffany remained quiet and waved to me to come close to her. I slowly did went to her. She open her blouse and reveiled her breasts to me "I want you to FUCK me more, Andrew!" she slurded her speech. Before anything else, she pulled my pants down and saw I was already erected to the site of her breasts. "YAy!" she said, as she started sucking on it with her mouth. She grabbed my ass from behind and pull my penis really deep in her mouth, sucking hard. "Do you like?" she smiled to me, almost crossed eyes. I nodded, as I was almost coming. She pushed me on the couch, got undress and got on top of me. I penatrated her very wet pussy. We both were coming "But wait, wait, I want to try something!" she barked out. She left me and reached for her computer. She typed a few things, giving me the "wait, wait!" signal.

Suddenly, Natasha stood up and got undress, a blank look she had. Before I could object to this, Natasha squeezed her breasts on my face, as Tiffany came back on top of me. "Double the fun, double the pleasure!" she laughed out loud more. We did a crazy session of "manage a trois", as they call it. Tiffany had even Natasha perform oral sex to her. I was too gone in sexual extasy, to object to anything. All I knew, we would likely regret it in the morning.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Wed May 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Tiffany was crying hard, the guilt over her was overwelming her. I sat beside her, feeling guilty and dirty. Natasha was on the floor, naked and out of energy. We just woke up the next morning, both feeling like shit. I walked and took Natasha in my arms and lied her in bed with us. She had her eyes wide open, still that blank robot look to her. I really started hating seeing her like this. This look... empty, the completely oppisite of what she is, when she active. "How could I do this to her... my own daughter... I turned her into a sexdroid.. she even licked my own pussy!" Tiffany sobbed. I then realised I was a bit drunk too, as I remember sipping beer here and there, the entire night. No wonder I feel like puking too. "We were drunk, we did stupid shit..." I said, trying to excuse our behaviors. "Andrew, I am so sorry..." she sobbed more. I sat up to Natasha and looked to her and begged her for forgiveness, even knowing she was still offline. I knew she was just a robot, but she was more to me than anyone else ever mattered to me. After a long moment, I asked how she recharges. Tiffany stopped crying and went to Natasha's left foot. She unscrewed her middle toe, and pulled out a cord and plugged it in the wall socket "She takes about 4 hours to charge..." she simply said.

I hugged Tiffany and said to her "What is done is done, let's never do anything like that ever again to Natasha... she deserves better...". Tiffany nodded a yes and cried a bit on my shoulder "I am sorry.. just, I am so lonely... apart from my robots, I have no one to be with..." she cried. I pitied her, as she was right. Then it came to me "Tiffany, why don't you come teach at my college? You are obviously qualified!" I smiled to her. She paused and look to me, eyes wide.
"I.. I guess I could, even bring Natasha as my helper... OH my God, Andrew, you are brilliant!" she screamed, hugging me hard. She noticed I got hard, as we both were still naked. "Sorry, can't control it..." I grinned. "Please... one last time..." begged Tiffany, lying Natasha behind the bed, charging. She then lied in the bed, legs wide open, squeezing and playing with her nice tits. "Damn it... you sex deviant.." I laughed, as I got on top of her.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Fri May 23, 2014 7:15 pm

I was playing with Natasha's long blond hair. She was enjoying my playfull touches. "Andrew... Do you really love me?.. seriously?". "Yes, I do, Natacha..." I wispered to her, as my hands started to carress her rounded breasts. She let me climbed her and insert myself insid her pussy. She purred like a cat, enjoying my slow movement inside her. She started to moan, as I picked up speed, penatrating her gradualy quicker. I ejaculated inside her, as she exploded also. She was breathing hard, as I layed beside her, eyes closed. "Thank you..." she smiled. I realised my sexual ecounters with her mother and her were very different. As a human, Tiffany is more ruff, as more animal like, more lustfull. With Natacha, more controlled, more technical, more clean. I could not decide which one I liked more, to be honest.

I sat up and reached for my tablet. I pressed a few buttons, showing me how Natasha's internal systems were functionning. Her battery was at 37%, so, she would need to recharge soon. Natasha peered over my shoulder "What are looking at?" she asked, glancing at the tablet. "Just playing a game..." I lied, as I closed the screen quickly. "Turn it off and come hugged me, love." she smiled, rolling in her bedsheets. I put the tablet and went into the sheet to hugged her hard. It's been a few days since that we resetted her memories and things were back like they were. Guilt was still there, but I learned to stop worrying about her being an android. Since I fixed her glitch when she orgasmes, Natacha only crashed once. I was not sure what caused the crash, as we were watching a TV show on painting and art when it happened.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Fri May 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Later that week, Tiffany arrived at my home, with Natasha, all happy and hugged me hard "ANDREW! ANDREW! They hired me! You were right!" she screamed. I congradulated her on her good news. "I start next week! I'll be one of your teachers!" Tiffany continued, excited. I turned to Natasha, who was acting strange, as she was lost in thoughts. "Nat? Are you okay?" I asked her quickly, worried. Natasha gave me a emptied look "What? I don't understand what are you asking, mister?". "WTF?" I asked Tiffany, pissed. "Are your parents home?" Tiffany wispered to me. I shook a quick no. "I had to show her off, as my robot, so they could see my work. They were very impress by Natasha. I had to remove her personality circuits, before going for the interview. I didn't want to chance to have her glitched on me." Tiffany explained. I looked at Natasha, who seemed lost. "Please put them back, I can't see Natasha like this!" I said, as I was frustrated to see my girlfriend like that. "Andrew, sorry, but I had too. Stop being like this!" Tiffany got upset. "She's only a robot after all!" she ended her phrase. "Damn it! Stop saying that! I love her, I really do! It's hard enough to not be reminded constantly about it! I.. Please stop.." I started to crack. "Do you now how it's hard for me??? Being in love with your machine? WHY DID YOU CREAT HER TO BE SO HUMAN!" I yelled out.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Fri May 23, 2014 8:01 pm

"Why are you so angry, mister?" asked Natasha, looking at me closely. Tears formed from my eyes "Because your mother managed to fool my heart into loving you.." I cried. Natasha turned to Tiffany "I do not understand? Why would someone want to love me? I am a machine". "Because I am a fool... an idiot..a loser..." I said, sitting on the couch, both hands covering my face. Tiffany remained quiet, her eyes were also filling with tears "I am so sorry, Andrew... you are so young.. It's cruel what I did to you.. I am so sorry.." she suddenly said, also cracking. "I do really beleive Natasha does loves you, as she says and does stuff that I never programmed her to do. Most actions she does, toward you, is her own free will. " Tiffany said, sitting beside me. "I am so confused... I just want to have normal relationship..." I said, tears came down. "Love is never easy..." Tiffany smiled, wiping tears away. I put my head on her right shoulder, and for the first time, I felt Tiffany as an older woman, mothering me. She kissed my forehead "Hang in there... I truly beleive you can have true happiness with Natacha.. if I didn't, I would dismantle Natasha this night..." Tiffany smiled. I smiled back, hoping she was right.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Fri May 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Monday arrived, and we all left to college together in Tiffany's car. Natasha was sitting beside me, in the back seat, as Tiffany was driving. "No more buses for now!" Laughed Natasha. "Nat, you will need to stay with me at all time, okay?" Tiffany explained to her daughter. Tiffany was promised to have secretsy by the people whom hired her as a robotcic proferssor, concerning Natacha's true nature. Only a few people in the entire college did know this information. I helped Tiffany and Natasha get seddled in, as I had my other classes to attend. Around 10:00am, I had my first class with Tiffany. She smiled to me, but remained undifferent to me, as she was a great teacher. Many other student like her too. After the class, was lunch time. Tiffany allowed Natacha to have lunch with me, as she had lunch with the other teachers.

As I sat with Nat, my old friends were nowhere to be seen that day "Lazy fucks, they skip Monday's classes, I laughed. "WHo is this, Andrew?" was asked from behind us. Standing there, was Samantha, with her boyfriend.

Devil
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Devil » Fri May 23, 2014 9:29 pm

I see you are in this for the real long haul! Can't wait!

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Fri May 23, 2014 10:05 pm

I hope you guys are actually liking it. And yes, this story might go on for a while, if interest is shown.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Mon May 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Natasha

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Tue May 27, 2014 6:21 am

Very beautiful picture...she's almost....alive...it's the way you draw hair and especially the way you draw eyes. Definitely.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue May 27, 2014 2:25 pm

"This is Natasha, my girlfriend!" I said proudly to Samantha. "Oh, your new neighbour... I see." Samantha said with a smirk. "Nice to meet you... I am Natasha, Andrew's love of his life." Natasha introduced herself to her. "Please to meet you, finally..." Samantha replied back. They both shook hands, and you could feel the tension between the two right away. "So, are you a student here or just visiting?" Samantha poked for info out of Natasha. "My mother is a new teacher here, she just started today, I'll be her helper." Natasha replied quickly. "And you, Tom, how are you?" I asked Samatha's boyfriend, who was standing behind, very quiet. He turned and gave me a strange look "Fine..." he simply said. Samantha turn to him "Don't be rude..." she wispered to him. "Fuck them.." I heard him wisper to her. I studied them, as they started fighting bewteen themself, in whispers. Tom a big muscular guy, with a short black hair cut. Pale white skin, look like a real asshole. As for Samantha, she was dark short black hair, half Japaneise, half Canadian, with beautiful long eyes, and a cute small mouth and nose. They really didn't match as a couple, being honestly. I also could not see why a girl like Sam saw in a jerk like him.

Suddenly, Tom just shut up and left. Samantha, shaking her head, sat down with us. "Is everything okay?" Nat asked her. Sam just looked at her and smiled "Oh... everything is perfect...". Me and Nat, we looked at each other, not knowing if was being highly sarcastic or not. "SO... so... so..." Samantha twirled her fingers, looking at us. "For how long you have been activated, Natasha?" Samantha asked, with a grin. "What? What do you mean?" nat asked quickly, confused. "Come on, you can't be human, you are to perfect! Look in how beautiful you are? No way a beautiful girl like yourself would go out with Andrew here, not like you!" Sam snapped. I burst out laughing "You should see Nat's mom then! She must be a robot too!". Samantha gave a confused look "What?". Natasha laughed too "I got my looks from my mother... Do you want to see her too?" she asked her. "And by the way, Andrew is very special, but I guess you never saw that in him... no wonder you never asked him out!" Natacha retaliated. Samantha gave a look, as she just got stung by a bee "Or maybe Andrew was simply too stupid and blinded to asked me out..." she replied back to Natasha. I didn't know how to react, as was this a confession of love to me? Did Samantha was in love with me too?

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue May 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Samantha looked down, at the table, with my food on it "I... I must go.." she said, as she got up and left, clearly upset. "Andrew, is she in love with you?" asked Natasha, upset a bit too. "No.. I don't think so... anyway, she has Tom." i replied, confused myself. Nat came closed to me and wispered in my left ear "I think he's a robot...". "What??? What the hell are you talking about?" I asked even more confused now. "I don't know how, but I could tell.. something is wrong about him... it... it gave me the creeps.. I hate robots..." Natasha said, crossing her arms. I looked at Natasha, shoked from her comment. "How dare she think I am a machine too?! I know you are friends with her for along time, but she has issues!" Natasha barked out, mad. I was lost, too much stuff suddenly happened, my robot girlfriend just reveiled she racists againts robot, my old best friend is in love with me, and now, her boyfriend is a robot too. "Do.. do you think she know's he is a robot?" I asked Nat. "Maybe? Maybe not, he was very lifelike. ... Do you think she fucked with it? Yuck!" Nat answered me, grossed out. "I don't know.. and I don't want to know..." I said, shacking my head, in disbeleif.

"How would you feel if I had sex with a robot?" I asked, amused of her revelations of her robotic views toward other robots, to Natasha. "Male or female robot?" she smirked. "Female, smartass..." I replied back. "Andrew... seriously?... fine.. well, I guess it's similar to a woman using a vibrator, I guess.. it's just a tool for pleasure." she answered. "But... what if the man, or woman, falls in love with the robot?" I quizzed her more, finding this situation fasinating. "In love? I would pity them, as they would delued themselves, thinking the robot could return the love back." she smiled, as she took a bite from my sandwich. "But if the robot can return the love back, would that be a real relationship? Could it be "True Love"?. I asked, as I took a bite of my sandwich too, from her hands. "I guess it's possible, in today's world. I do think robots are advance enough in A.I. to be almost humans. " she said, smiling. "But why the robot hate?" I asked her, seriously. "I... I guess I don't really hate them.. but I think's it's not right... let's say you were going out with a robot before I meet you, I would have never met you... How could I compete with something so perfect... it's not fair..." Natasha said, with sad eyes. "Look at Samantha.. if you were single and in love with her, could you compete with Tom? I don't think so... maybe.." she continued, looking high, at the ceiling. "I don't know..." I mumbled, as Natacha's word did hurt a bit, for some unknow reasons.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue May 27, 2014 4:00 pm

I kissed Natacha goodbye, as I had to go back to classes and she needed to go back to her mother. She made a quick stop, to the washroom, as evendo, she was a robot unknow to herself, she still had to shit sometimes. As evendo, she didn't need to eat, she did, as she was mimiking the human habit. When she ate, the food would go down a small tube down into her stomach, very similar to the human colon, as it gets purrid into mush, as a little blender was at the center of the tube. She had to drink water, to wash down the food, as to make it more softer and easier to come down. A small motors pumps out the food, and when her tube is full, she needs to deficate it. It came out almost like a slurry, as it was food, simply smooshed up. She went to the toilet and pushed out the food out of her asshole, just like a human shitting. She even felt releif, as it came out and she emptied the inner tube. She cleaned her but and pulled her pants up and openned the door of the stall. Standing there, was Tom, who grabed her by the throath and pushed her in. He then grabed her head and twisted it off qucikly. Her body went limp, as she was decapitated by Tom. Natasha eyes were blinking quickly, as she was losing power to her head. Tom then reached in his pocket and grabbed a usb cable and connected it to her exposed neck. He then connected the other end of the cable to behind his own neck, as a USB port was hidden. Natasha's body shook a bit, as he manage to enter her systems. After a moment, he disconnected the cable, reattached her head back and reactivated her. Natasha blinked, as the changes to her systems took effect. Tom simply left, before she finished rebooting. Slowly, Natasha got up and left the bathroom, as it was still emptied. She went to her's mother class, as nothing had happened to her. "So, how was lunch?" Tiffany asked her daughter. "Good..." she simply replied. Her mother smiled and got ready for her next class, as the students were coming in. Natasha then sat down, and listened to her mother's teaching for the rest of the day.
Last edited by Mirage on Tue May 27, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue May 27, 2014 4:25 pm

<that was a nice forced reprogrammation>
<oh no, evil male robot detected.>

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue May 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Finishing classes, I went to see Tiffany and Natasha. They were packing her materials as I came in the room. I went to hug Natacha, but she turned quickly to me "Here, bring this.." she simply said, giving me books. Tiffany was happy about her first classes, as I asked her how it went. "Thank you so much, Andrew, because of you, I am so happy." Tiffany kissed me on the cheek. To my surprise, Natasha didn't even reatced to it, as I thought she would get jealous quickly.
The drive home, Nat sat beside her mother, as I sat alone in the back seat, unlike this morning. I was wondering if she was angry at me or something. We arrived to their house and helped them bring the stuff inside. "Please stay for supper, Andrew!" Tiffany asked. "Sure!" I replied, as I went to Natasha's bedroom and sat on her bed. Natasha came in and sat besid me "WHat do you want to do?" she asked. I reached for her and kissed her deeply. She felt off, as no emotion to it.

"Are you okay?" I asked Natasha, as we were kissing, in her bed. "Yes, of course... Why?" she smiled to me. "You seem different, somehow.." I said, as I got concerned, as she was acting a bit strange. "What do you mean?" she asked confused. "I don't know.. since lunch, you barely talked to me... Are you upset about Samantha?" I asked her. Natacha looked away, trying to hide her reaction from me. "Nat? Are you jealous of her?" I asked her, worried. "I... I don't want you to talk to her anymore... please stay away from her.." she mumbled out. "I.. why?" I aske her back. "I hate her... I hate her!" Natacha yelled out, suddenly. She then turned to me, angry eyes "YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER AND TOM, ANDREW! OR I WILL LEAVE YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" she screamed out. "WTF? What's wrong with you, Nat??" I asked her, grabbing both her fists, as they almost strucked me. I pushed her away from myself, tears were coming down her eyes "YOU LOVE HER, I KNOW IT! YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE ME FOR HER!" she continued screaming. "NAT! STOP IT!" I yelled back, trying to pin her. She manage to squirm out of my arms and she kneed me in the balls hard "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, YOU PEICE OF SHIT! YOU WANT TO FUCK HER BAD! CHEAT ON ME! HOW DARE YOU!" she screamed in my face, as I was lying on the floor, in pain. Tiffany came in the room, wondering what the hell was going on. "HE WANT'S TO CHEAT ON ME, THAT ASSHOLE! HE RATHER FUCK A LITTLE WHORE THAN ME!" she screamed more, pointing at me. "That's not true... something is wrong with you!" I replied, still rolling in pain. Tiffany hugged her daughter "Shhh... shhh... relax, Natasha." Tiffany wispered, as she reached for Natasha's off button on the back of her skull. Natasha pushed her mother away suddenly "DON'T TOUCH ME TOO! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO TO ME!!!" Nat yelled out at her mother "I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING SEXBOT ANYMORE! YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Natasha screamed back, stiking out her tongue, in a licking motion.

"She's been compremised!" Tiffany quickly said, realising her daughter was malfunctionning. "My tablet!" I said, as I ran to my bag. But before I could reach it, Natasha kicked me in the stomach hard. SHe then grabbed her mother by her long hair and flunged her across the room. Tiffany was stunned, as she collapsed on the floor hard. Natasha was standing there, puffing hard, mad like a crazy woman. She walked to my bag and grabbed my tablet and smashed it hard on the floor, into thousands of peices. I slowly got up and waited for Natasha's next action. She came at me, trying to strike me with her fists. I LOVE SAMANTHA!" I yelled out quickly. Natacha frozed, as she heard me. That is when I punched her so hard, I decapitated her. Natasha's head rolled on the floor, as her body went limp, falling on the floor, as a marionette that got it's strings cut. I stumbled to Tiffany to help her out. I gasped, as I saw Tiffany twitching hard, wispereing softly "Error.. erroor.r... damage to systems... errorr...".

Devil

Post by Devil » Tue May 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Oh boy.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Tue May 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Gee, who saw that coming... :wink:
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Wed May 28, 2014 4:47 pm

I sat on Natasha's bed, 2 female android broken at my feet. I try not to panick and think a bit. I'll get my laptop from home and try to fix Tiffany first. I tried not to think of it to much, as I needed to concentrate on the situation. After getting the computer, I dragged Tiffany downstairs, to her basement, to her lab. I manage to lay Tiffany on the repair table. I turned around and saw Nathalie sitting there, dormant. "Maybe she can help me?" I said, as I activated her, as she was the same model as Natasha. "Systems booting... systems ready... How can I serve you?" Nathalie asked, smiling. I tried not to be distracted that she was also naked. She was a red haired version of Natasha, with just suttle changes in the face defination. "Nathalie, can you help me?" I asked her, unsure how much of her programming was completed. "Maybe... please explain situation." she smiled. "I need to repair this android, who is damaged. Can you assist me?" I asked her. She walked up to Tiffany, was still functionning, but damaged and kept saying the same error message. Nathalie took a tool and inserted inside Tiffany's naval and open her up. I was surprised at how advanced was Tiffany circuits and systems compared to Natacha's, or Nathalie. Nathalie took a few tools and started prodding Tiffany's systems, as a few cables got connected to my computer. I let her do her work, as she was probebly knowing exactly what to do. I looked at Tiffany's face, as Nathalie was repairing her. It seem just a few curcuits got dislodge and just need to be reconnected properlly. "There, she is all repaired." Nathalie smiled, removing the cables from Tiffany's stomach. "Nat, does Tiffany knows she is a robot? Can you scan her memory files?" I asked her. She complied and analised the data "Tiffany does not know her true nature, as a machine. She has been programmed to fully mimic being human. Shall I remove the shell program, fooling her A.I.?" Nat asked. "No... Let her be... Thank you." I replied.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Wed May 28, 2014 5:27 pm

We got Tiffany back upstairs, back to the position she was. I went and was about to deactivated Nathalie, as she was, in the basement. "Nathalie, can you fuck?" I asked her, as I was stairing at her naked body. She nodded a yes. For a second, Natacha's face flashed in my head, but I dismissed it, as just a few moments ago, she kicked me in the balls and stomach. I was in rage inside, angry at her, how easily she had been reprogrammed or malfunction. How easily our love was gone so quickly, how sweet Nathasha's personality had changed, so easily. It reminded me in how Natasha is simply a smart walking fucking computer. I hated her for it now, just as she hated me before I struck her hard! I wanted to scream, my heart was sudenly breaking in thousands of peices. I started to weep, at my frustration. Nathalie simply sat there, looking at me, zero responce at my hurting. I deactivated, as I was disgusted with her, her lack of humanity.

I sat beside Tiffany on the floor, who was still deactived. "YOU ARE A FUKCING ROBOT TOO!!" I yelled to her, tears still coming down my eyes. I went to her and stripped her and had angry sex with her. I ripped her clothes off, tearing her bra off and underwear. I grabbed her breasts and squizzed them hard. I penatrate her quickly, as she got wet, even she was deactivated. While I was fucking her, I reactivated her, as a angry jesture toward her. Tiffany opened her eyes, as I was coming inside her. "Andrew! ANDREW!..." she yelled out, as she almost came instantly. I came all over her face, defilling her, as just a sex machine. She was panting, as she was confused at what just happened. "What the fuck was that? Did you raped me when I was unconssious?" she yelled at me, as she saw her clothes were all torned up. "Rape? How dare you? You were there, all sexy on the floor, lying there, I was fucking horny, I fucked you!" I yelled back. She was unshure how to react at my saying "I... you still find me sexy? I am way older than you... What about Natasha?" she asked confused. "She's just a robot, nothign more, nothing less... she proved it to me right now.." I said, grabbing Natasha's head off the floor. "Fuck, what happened to her?" Tiffany asked, as she got up the floor. "Natasha had a major malfunction. I had to punch her to deactivate her... I ripped her head off." I said, bitterly. "Natasha! My poor daughter!" yelled Tiffany, grabbing her daughter's head. "I think she got infected or something." She said, examinating her. "Bring her downstairs, I want to know what happen to her..." Tiffany said, grabbing Nat's head and walking to the basement.

Devil

Post by Devil » Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 pm

[quote="Spaz"]Gee, who saw that coming... :wink:[/quote]

I thought at the beginning she was a Robot, but then she was able to get drunk, and she wanted to be around people and got a job, even though she was lying low after leaving her "husband". So I was leaning that she was human.... well guess not!

I am not complaining in the least!

Great story!

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by A.N.N. » Sat May 31, 2014 11:18 am

I'm really enjoying these Mirage. Keep them coming please!

And I hope the medical thing ends up not being as bad as it sounds.
A.N.N.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Sat May 31, 2014 2:55 pm

Tiffany grabbed a usb cable and plugged into the open neck of Natasha, as I held her head in my hands. She connected it to her laptop and started typing away. Natasha's body started to move, as it was glitching "She got infected with some kind of virus that screws up and corrupted her emotional and logic programming. I should be able to remove it and clean her systems." said Tiffany, worried. "It happened at 12:55pm..." she said. "That's right after she left me to go meet you at your class. "I am checking her memory files... Andrew, do you reconnaised him?" Tiffany asked, pulling her memories on her laptop screen. "That's Tom! What the fuck... did he raped her?" I asked, shocked at seeing him grabbing Natasha's view point. "I think he pulled her head off... he knew she was a robot..." Tiffany concluded. "But how...." I asked, confused into how he knew. "For fucks sakes... he is a robot too! Natasha knew he was... and he knew too that she is one too... Why infect Natasha?" I asked, pissed. "I don't know, but we need to know why and protect Natasha from him." Tifany said, as she cleaned and repaired Natasha.

I sat beside Nathalie where was sitting, dormant. I compared Natacha's head to her, side by side. "Sisters..." I smiled, amused. "Tif, how did you leave your husband?" I asked, curious. "I.. Just packed my stuff during one night, took all the money he had in his bank account and left with Natasha..." Tiffany paused, replying to my answer. "Did you love him?" I then asked. "Yes... I think.. he was my.. my teacher.. everything I know, it's because of him..." she said, lost in memories. "Do you miss him?" I continued. "Yes.. I do.. he was nice to me.. treated me with respect... He once said I was his miracle.. I never understood what he meant by that.." Tiffany smiled. "How you would react, if you knew you were a robot too?" I asked, not caring anymore for the consequences. "I.. don't know... Would it change my consciousness?... I am at a point I would not be surprised anymore..." she answered, turning to me. "Am I a robot?" she simply asked, sitting beside me, taking Natasha's head from my hands. She staired at Natasha's face and reached behind her own head and search for a off button, like Nat's. "Tiffany!" I yelled, as she manage to find it and press it, deactivating herself. She simply slumped to the floor, offline, eyes wide open, mouth with a strange smile to it.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Sat May 31, 2014 3:50 pm

I sat Tiffany and staired at her blank eyes "What now?" I asked her. I slowly reached behind her skull and reactivated her. She blinked, as she rebooted. "Andrew.." she smiled, coming awake. "Are you okay?" I asked, worried. She remained quiet, as she took one tool beside her and she stripped naked. "What are you doing?" I asked, seeing her standing naked. "Just making sure.." she said, as she entered the tool inside her belly button. She turned it around, until a click was hear and her stomach slowly openned, revealing her insides. She looked down, at her own innards "I am so.. advance... look at my A.I. circuit box... way more advance I could ever do... can't compare to Natasha's..." Tiffany said, amazed at her own circuits. "He was a genouis..." she said, as she probbed some of her own circuits. "Do you remember anything?" I asked her, looking at her own actions. "No... I must had a shell program.. but I guess I.. you disabled it, asking me if I was a robot, and deep down, I knew I was one... I just never wanted to face it.." she said, as she then took the usb from Natasha's body and plugged it to her own systems . She typed away, on her laptop, going into her own programming. "Look, I'm programed to get drunk, if I drink alchool... way more advance digestive system that I created for Nat..." she said, amused.

I sat there, quiet, as Tiffany spend a few more moments analysing her own data. She then turn to me "Thank you.. Andrew, this has opened my eyes... I hope you can forgive me for turning your life around.. I am sorry you got involved with me and my creation..." she said, with sad eyes. "I guess you are still a virgin afterall.. robot fucker!" she smirked. I chuckled, shacking my head "In a room, with 3 female gynoids.. A dream came true.." I laugh. Tiffany stop her probbing and walked to me "Make love to me, master..." Tiffany smiled. "What? I am not your master!?" I said, confused. "But you are... no robot can't really exist without a master... and now, your are mine.." Tiffany said, grabbing my right hand and rubbed it inside her open circuits, my finger tips feeling her circuits. "We all are yours now... me, my daughters... we will do anything you desire..." she purred, as she also felt my touches inside of her. I was getting extremely aroused, but trying to reason with Tiffany. "Tif, I am just a young guy... I am just 19.." he mumbled out, as she rubbed her rounded breasts in my face. "Well... 19 and now owners of 3 gynoids... I will continue my function as mother of Natasha and Nathalie, but you are now my official master..." Tiffany said, as she kissed me and climed on top of me, completely sedducing me. I could not resist and gave up trying to stop her new robot logic. I guess the slave mentality becomes activated, as a robot becomes aware that it's only just a machine, and knows without any human relationships, when it breaks down, it dies, as it can't repaire itself, with time. So, the robot creat almost a symbiotic relationship between it and the human it finds that can be trusted by it.

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Sat May 31, 2014 4:20 pm

"Andrew, my love, what else can I do for you?" asked Natasha, as she finished sucking my dick. I gasped, as I was exhauted. "Let me rest... please.. no more fucking..." I begged. "As you wish, master..." smiled Natasha. "Damn it, I am not your master... I want us to be like we used to..." I mumbled angrily. "But Andrew, you are our master now..." as she said, laying beside me, as Nathalie and Tiffany were also laying in bed with us, all naked. "Jesus... I justed wanted a normal relationship... " I moeaned, tired. Having 3 gynoids now, doing my every needs, seemed amazing... but I did miss the family relationship we had, before I knew they were androids. I miss Natasha being Natasha. Tiffany reprogrammed her to be as a normal robot, and stop pretending being human. She was still Natasha, but something was gone... her humanity, I guess. Tiffany also finished and activated Nathalie, being on full time. Since she felt Nathalie didn't need to be programmed as Natacha, who originaly though she was a human, she removed any of this process into her, and Nathalie is simply running as a robot, pure and simple. She had no delima, no worries, she was simply being happy being a robot. I though she was strange, as she knew she was artificially living, but didn't question why?

"Natacha.. do you miss being human?" I asked her, missing the past. "No... why would I ? Nothing was real.." she smiled. "Our love was real..." I mumbled out. "I... our.. love..." she said, struggling. Tears started forming aoround her eyes "Andrre..eewww... love... real..." she slurded her speech, twiching a bit. Tiffany got up the bed and went to her "Natasha is having residual data... I might need to do a complete format of her system...". "NO! Leave her be! She is trying to remember how we were before you changed her!" I cried. "But Andrew... it was all a lie..." Tiffany said, openning Natacha's stomach panel. "There, I just needed to remove this circuit..." she said, pulling a small circuit board from Natasha's body. Natasha suddenly sat up, smiling, like nothing happended "Andrew... I love you.." she said, in a lobitamived victim. "THAT'S IT!" I screamed, as I grabbed Tiffany and pressed and held her off button. "NO! LET GOOOooo....o..o..." she said, as I deactivated her. Natasha looked on, confused. I went to her and deactivated her. I turn to Nathalie "Nathalie, I want you to restore their memories from before they knew they were androids... I want them as they were last week... I want my life with them back!" I ordered her. "Yes, master, please get the laptop..." she smiled, as she started to fix Tiffany and Natasha as my request.

I sat there, as Nathalie restored their memory files, programming and any changes that occured since then. "Do you want me to change any of my programming, master?" Nathalie asked, calmy, as both Tiffany and Natasha, layed deactivated on the floor, naked. "No... But I do want to have sex with you... I still didn't experience you yet..". "Certainly..." she smiled, climbing on top of me, letting me penatrating her. We fucked for an hour, it was really different from Tiffany and Natacha, somehow. She was very delicate, as her movement, very smooth, very calming. She didn't huff or push, no moaning, no screaming, she was very quiet. The only emotion she showed, is when we came, she let out a small gasp and smiled. Funny thing, she seemed embarrased by it. "Nathalie... don't be.." I told her. "I am a robot, I should not show enjoyment or pleasure.." she said, trying to hide her satisfaction of her orgasms. "Did you like it?" I smiled to her. "I... yes..." she said, blushing. "Want more?" I then asked her. "It's not up to me, I function to serve you..." she said, trying to hide some emotions in her voice. I kissed the back of her neck, and reached around her waist and penatrate her pussy with some fingers. She gasped a bit at my touching "Andrew..." she wispered, enjoying my touch. I slowly turned her around and spread her legs and gave her her first oral intercourse. After we rested a bit, Nathalie looked at me and gave me a strange look. "What?" I asked her, wondering what she saw. "Andrew... you are so nice to me... I am developping a bond with you... why?" she asked puzzled. "What do you mean?" I said, confused. "I... think I am having the emotion, called LOVE..." Nathalie said, with a tear forming in her right eye.
Last edited by Mirage on Sat May 31, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NukuNookee

Post by NukuNookee » Sat May 31, 2014 4:21 pm

Progressing nicely, now to just take care of Tom....
Gynoid Conversion, how can we make you better today?
Latest version 38 beta here. Alternate site here.