Across the street

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Devil
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Across the street

Post by Devil » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Awe.... nooooooooooo

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:51 pm

It's been a few weeks I been in the hospital now, and still recovering, Mentally and physically. I am still copping with the loss of Natasha. I am taking it harder that I would have had imagine. Even-do she was an android, she was still the first woman that I ever made love to and the love of my life for a while. Never had a woman ever loved me, or I loved someone back like we did to each other. I held a picture of us in my hands, almost crumpled due to my crying and looking at it constantly. I missed her so much.

"Hey!" smiled Samantha has she came inside my room. She noticed I was still holding the picture again and sat beside me and gave me a worried look. "Still thinking of her... I don't blame you... she was perfect..." she mumbled out. My only response was more tears. "Andrew... I know it's my fault that everything happened... Please let me in..." she begged, as she also started to cry. She put her warms hands unto my face and kiss my cheek "I am here for you... and I want to love you, just as she did... please allow me to..." she whispered. I looked into her eyes and took a deep breath. "Sam..." I only manage to say, as she kissed me deep. I had to accept that Natasha was gone for good, and I had someone special willing to take her place, somehow. I knew Sam and Natasha could never be the same, but it was a different love....

Tiffany and Nathalie also still came to visit me, until I was able to leave the hospital, finally. Both were my family now, as Tiffany treated me like her own son and Nathalie as my sister. We were humble with each other, and avoided talking about Natasha. But sometimes, we did, and we cried together. We erected a tombstone in the cemetery next to the church, for Natasha. We had her remains buried, as she had been truly alive, to show her proper respect and the love we had to her.

We also ran in into Chloe, when I went back to properly quit my old burger job. Chloe almost called the police when she saw me come in the restaurent, but Samantha manage to calm her down and explained what happened, as Chloe screamed out that she was almost killed by me. It took some explaining, but when Chloe saw my tears coming down, as I told her into how Natasha died, saving me from Tom, she realised everything was true as what we were saying to her. Chloe gave me a smile and was happy that I had Samantha to take care of me now, as I deserved some happiness in life. We hugged and became friends too.

I and Samantha, continued our studies in robotics, as Tiffany was now a full time teacher at our college, with Nathalie as her helper. We all continued with our daily lives, as always. But there is not a single day, that I do not still think of Natasha, has she will always be in my heart, forever and ever...

The End...

Devil
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Devil » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:15 pm

I hope those ... after "The End" mean it really isn't the end. This is/was an amazing story you wove.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Thank you, Devil and my other fans here, that do enjoy my work here.

I got bad news and good news...

Bad news first,

Sadly this is truly the end of this tale. I tried to make it as smooth as possible, as I didn't want to drag the ending. Like some of my more romantic sided story, I don't feel they need a major Twist, but a humble ending, and I think I manage to do it again with ACROSS THE STREET.

I am very proud of this one. I reread it before doing the ending (THANK YOU SPAZ FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!!!) , and forgot into how I loved it myself. I tried to bring back some of my old touches back to this one. It's been like what, 20 years almost I been writing tales for this community, and I am glad I can still come out with new stories all the time, and each have their uniqueness, good or bad (L).

I will continue THE PAINTER soon as well.

I am sorry for my many spelling mistakes and such, as I only got windows of limited time to write or draw, so, I do it as fast as possible, producing material. I try to fix any mistake I see quickly when I can. That is why, I need a proof reader/editor(L).

The good news.

ACROSS THE STREET is loosely base on my ongoing comic series, MAYBE LOVE? and LOST LOVE...

If you do like my writing and comics, please come read them here (and check my galleries for many gynoid comics and art, with EMMA too.)

MAYBE LOVE? is where I took my took my ideals for ACROSS THE STREET for. There is a lot of similarities with them. If you like Across the Street, you should love MAYBE LOVE? maybe even more.
http://emmacomics.deviantart.com/galler ... offset=336

and there is LOST LOVE..., 10 years later (still on going), a much darker story, as the same characters are now adults, dealing with death, getting older, life sucks the older you get...
http://emmacomics.deviantart.com/galler ... ?offset=96

Well, Glad a few of you did love it, as I put always a bit of myself into my stories and comics.

Mirage

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:55 am

Across the Street (Re-edited - Part 4)
by Mirage

"Andrew? Is that you?" Chloe asked out loud, walking home.

Tom, who now looked exactly like Andrew, turned around, surprised. He simply nodded, and smiled to her.

"Where have you been? You haven't shown up to work in weeks!" the tall sandy blonde quizzed, smiling.

"Oh...been sick, sorry.." he simply replied. "And...er you, how have you been?" he asked her back.

"Me? Same old, same old... Where are you going right now? Where is your perfect girlfriend, Natasha?" Chloe probed him for answers.

"Nat? She's...she broke up with me..." Tom grinned, trying to look sad.

"Ahh... I am so sorry...want to talk about it?" she said, grabbing his left hand.

Tom realized this girl really like Andrew, and this would be a good test to see if he could fool her, and even maybe have sexual intercourse with this woman. "Can we go to your place?" Tom said, with puppy eyes.

Chloe, surprised at his response, invited him to her apartment, thinking this was really the Andrew she liked in High School.

Being in her small apartment, Tom analyzed the room, her little living room, with a small TV and couch. "I can't afford much, working at that burger joint... but its home..." Chloe said, as she got a beer. "Want one?" she asked him.

He refused and remained quiet, analyzing more of the room.

"What's in the bag?" asked Chloe, as she sat beside Tom, who was still holding a plastic bag.

"Androids parts... working on a project for school. That’s why I was out.. I am building a female android, and trying to make her express true love to me... I dismantled her completely, and now, I reassembled her completely, but she still refuses to love me." he explained to her.

"Andrew, fuck.. come one.. you don't need love from a robot... I'll show you a good time, myself." Chloe said, as she removed her shirt off, exposing her breasts to him.

Tom, not sure how to react, paused. Not once did Samantha, her creator, make love to him, or had sex with him, even though she created him to be able to. He was extremely frustrated by this, as his own creator refused his advances multiple times, as he want to experience it. He had already raped Natasha multiple times, but she was almost not active or responsive all the time, he felt it didn't count.

Natasha sat naked on the cold wooded dirty floor, deactivated. She was on the top floor of an old abandoned house that crack heads were using. Three of them lay dead on the floor, all necks broken by Tom. The stench had already started from the decompositions of the bodies. Luckily for Natasha and Tom, androids don’t care much for smells.

Tom had reassembled her, but chose to leave her behind, deactivated, as he failed to properly reprogram her to love him, as she did with Andrew. Her programming had sadly, been corrupted and she could barely properly function as she once did, thinking she was human. Tom also did not do a proper good job at reassembling her, as he mistakenly connected her power supply in the wrong way. This was a sign that Tom's systems was also becoming more and more corrupted too.

Suddenly, Natasha let out a loud gasp as her systems rebooted on her own, as a short in her systems reactivated her. She looked around, while she was receiving multiple errors messages from her systems. The only word that she mumbled out was "Andr..e..w...", as she struggled to stand up and leave the room, after she took some clothes from the dead humans.

"So, do you like?" asked Chloe, as Tom was squeezing her breasts.

Tom was like a child with a new toy. He became erect, as she stroked him hard. Even at being a machine, he was getting excited by the sensations. Chloe insert him into herself and was surprised at how hard his dick was. "Andrew.. wow.." she smiled.

Tom grinded his teeth, as he had forgotten for a second, that she was here for Andrew, and not him, Tom. He remained quiet and tried to enjoy the situation anyway. After a few moments, he came, as she did. She rolled off him and was surprise to see zero sperm out of him "Did you come or not?" she asked, confused.

"Yes... of course..." he moaned, as he started having error messages appearing in his mind.

"Let me try more!" as she started sucking him hard, determine to make him to blow his load in her mouth.

Tom, as a robot, had no load to blow. Samantha, his creator, never filled his sack inside him of "artificial" semen, as she never planned to have him fuck her.

"Stopp...p.." he begged Chloe, as she continued to suck him hard. As he came closer to having another orgasm, more and more errors were forming in his systems. Tom suddenly pushed Chloe away so hard, she flew across the room. Landing hard, she slumped onto the floor, completely knocked out.

He gasped and panicked as he realized his systems were corrupted and becoming more and more unresponsive. He grabbed his clothes and ran out the apartment. He had two options, have Natasha repair him, even though she was likely too corrupted to, or find his creator, Samantha, kidnap her and force her to repair him.

As I laid in my hospital bed, still in lots of pain, healing slowly, Samantha was sleeping in the chair, when someone knocked on the door. I tried to sit up, as Samantha grabbed a baseball bat, she manage to sneak in.

"Andrew? It's me, Tiffany and Natalie!" was heard behind the door.

Sam let them in, as they hugged me delicately, seeing my current shape.

"We have been hiding in a hotel, as we were scared of Tom coming after us too..." Tiffany explained.

Natalie look at me in worried, seeing my wounds, "My poor baby... Can we do anything for you?" she asked.

Samantha got jealous instantly, as the android stroked my hair. "We still don't know what happened to Natasha..." Tiffany said, in a defeated way. "I miss my daughter.." she teared up.

Sam, now felt guilty, as she's the one who created the problem, “TOM! Don't worry, we will rescue her..." she said bravely.

"How?" asked Natalie.

"By using me, as bate..." I said, standing up, barely, reaching for my cloths.

"ANDREW!" all three woman yelled at me in synchronization.

"I'll go to my house and wait for him there, he is bound to show up again, and then, we take him down..." I explained. "Sam, that thing I zapped you with and fried your arm, it should easily work with him..., right?" I asked.

"Yes... of course." she smiled, "Let's build some, for all of us to carry." Samantha said, wanting revenge on Tom.

Tiffany and Natalie agreed with the plan. We are to ambush him as he comes for me, as I will confront him.

Tom panicked, as he left the crack house, Natasha was now long gone. He was shocked to find that she managed to reactivated herself and escape him. He was getting more and more unstable, as he could not think straight anymore. Error messages kept popping up constantly in his mind. All he could think is that she went home to find Andrew at his house. Tom started walking as fast as he could, slowly, his energy started to be depleted. As he arrived to Andrew's house, he was surprised to see himself sitting on the porch.

"ANDREW!" he yelled as he came dashing toward Andrew. Andrew barely had time to get up, and protect himself. Tom tackled Andrew hard, breaking another rib. Tom’s eyes expressed his anger, as he wanted to kill Andrew this time. But Tom didn't. Andrew managed to shock Tom in the stomach with the weapon.

I laughed as Tom slumped on the concrete walkway, as a huge blue spark flashed very brightly, in his chest. Surrounding me, came Samantha, with Natalie. Tiffany opened her front door, scared, checking what happened. My folks were gone, as I tricked them into going out to a restaurant downtown. I sat, on my porch, smiling, looking at Tom, who looked like me, and laying on the floor on his stomach.

"It's over..." I said out loud. Natalie and Samantha removed their gloves with the battery weapon as they sat beside me and hugged me. "I am so sorry for this..." Sam cried, as she saw I got hurt more.

"Yeah.. I think I need to go back the hospital..." I grimaced, grabbing my side.

"We'll drive you there, right now, as soon we dismantle Tom with a hammer." Natalie smiled.

But her smile didn't last, as Tom grabbed her from behind and ripped her head off. Her body twitched, as he throw it right above my head. "TOM! STOP!" Samantha screamed, realizing Tom was still activated.

"Stupid humans.... I coated my body with liquid rubber.. I knew you might try something like that."

As he grabbed me from the neck, Samantha could not do anything, pleaded with him to not kill me.

"Let him go... I'll do anything for you! Please!"

Tom ignored her as he put his fingers around my neck one final time. Gasping for air, I heard someone yell something in the back.

Natasha was standing there, in dirty clothes, tears in her eyes "Tom... I LOVE YOU! I REALLY DO!!!... Please come hug me... Kiss me..."

Tom turned around, confused. He slowly released me, and I slumped hard on the floor, barely alive. He slowly walked to Natasha, not sure if she was lying.

"Tom... I love you, so very much... I need you..." Natasha continued.

Tom mumbled out "That's all I ever wanted to be... loved." he cried. They hugged hard, both androids crying.

Natasha then looked at me "Goodbye, Andrew... I will always love you..." she said, as she exploded, holding Tom hard.

I screamed in horror, as the smoke dissipated, only the casing of Natasha and Tom was still standing.

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOoooo..." I cried out.

Pieces of both robots littered the entire front yard. "She overloaded her power core.... She sacrificed herself for you..." Samantha said, tears coming down her eyes.

Tiffany ran out to us, screaming about Natasha, her daughter that just died for me. She pushed the robot husk of Tom on the floor and embraced the metal skeletal remains of Natasha. "My baby... my poor baby... I am so sorry... I.. can't repair you anymore... I am so sorry..."

I sat there, crying, as I heard police sirens coming toward us.

I’ve been in the hospital for a few weeks now, still recovering both mentally and physically. I am still coping with the loss of Natasha. I am taking it harder than I would have imagined. Even though she was an android, she was still the first woman that I ever made love to and she was the love of my life for a while. Never had a woman ever loved me, or I loved someone back like we did to each other. I held a picture of us in my hands, almost crumpled due to my crying and looking at it constantly. I missed her so much.

"Hey!" smiled Samantha has she came inside my room. She noticed I was still holding the picture again and sat beside me and gave me a worried look. "Still thinking of her... I don't blame you... she was perfect..." she mumbled out.

My only response was more tears.

"Andrew... I know it's my fault that everything happened... Please let me in..." she begged, as she also started to cry. She put her warms hands on my face and kissed my cheek, "I am here for you... and I want to love you, just as she did... please allow me to..." she whispered.

I looked into her eyes and took a deep breath. "Sam..." was all I managed to say, as she kissed me deep. I had to accept that Natasha was gone for good, and I had someone special willing to take her place, somehow. I knew Sam and Natasha could never be the same, but it was a different love....

Tiffany and Natalie also came to visit me, until I was finally able to leave the hospital. Both were my family now, as Tiffany treated me like her own son and Natalie as my sister. We were humble with each other, and avoided talking about Natasha. But sometimes, we did, and we cried together. We erected a tombstone in the cemetery next to the church, for Natasha. We had her remains buried, as she had been truly alive, to show her proper respect and the love we had of her.

We also ran in into Chloe, when I went back to properly quit my old burger job. Chloe almost called the police when she saw me come in the restaurant, but Samantha managed to calm her down and explained what happened, as Chloe screamed out that she was almost killed by me.

It took some explaining, but when Chloe saw my tears coming down, as I told her about how Natasha died, saving me from Tom, she realized everything we told her was true. Chloe gave me a smile and was happy that I had Samantha to take care of me now, as I deserved some happiness in life. We hugged and became friends too.

Samantha and I continued our studies in robotics, as Tiffany was now a full-time teacher at our college, with Natalie as her helper. We all continued with our daily lives, as always. But there is not a single day, that I do not still think of Natasha, has she will always be in my heart, forever and ever...

The End
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)