Secret wishes, part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Secret wishes, part 2

Post by Mirage » Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:31 am

The next day, Ellen avoided me a bit, but I manage to corner her in a corner "I'm sorry that I didn't call you back last night.. I guess I past out from the wine in my head... please forgive me.." She mumble. "Only if you agree to go out tonight with me." I told her quickly. She look at me and smiled "Deal!". So, that night, we went out to a movie, a small coffee place to talk and we end up to her place. "Sorry again about last night..." she wispered to me, kissing me deeply. "Who was that man, last night?" I asked her lightly. She gave me a shy look "I'm not ready to tell you.... but please be patient with me..." she begged me. I slowly undressed her but she backed away "I... I..can't..." she said quickly. "I understand..." I said, a bit disappointed. I smiled and kissed her goodnight. "I want to! But... but I am saving myself for the man that I'll marry one day!" she said, knowing I was a bit frustrated. "Really? Not many women are like you, you know..." I laughed a bit. She got shy "I understand if you don't want to see me no more..." she said, tears in her eyes. "No! No... I respect your wishes...I found that..refreshing.." I said, pushing away my lust deep inside me. "See you tomorrow?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded a yes, and slowly closed the door.

The next few weeks, things were great, Ellen and me, we were developping a real strong relationship. Still was hard not to make many sexual advance on her, she was very beautiful and sexy. She did tease me many time, just for torturing me. But strangely, every wenesday, she stayed alone at night, meeting that mysterious stranger. I avoided to think about it, it was pretty irilevant and she would tell me about it when she would be ready. After 9 months of dating, we moved in together. Things were strange at first, always asked me to go out with the boys on wenesdays, but I trusted her and she trusted me. Sometimes, I pushed her for sex, but she would repulse me, even sometimes she would start to cry, feeling ashamed. Sadly, I had to take
many cold showers until the wedding day. Finally, that day came 1 week after 3 months of living together. Two days before the mariage, on a wenesday, I decided to arrive earlier from my normal time and strangely, for the first time, I saw a strange looking man, leaving the house dress like a doctor. He was carrying a portable massage table, and a black suitcase. Before I could stop him, he entered his car and left quickly. I got in and saw Ellen lying on the couch, comatose.

To be continued....