Tennis, anyone? Part 5

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Tennis, anyone? Part 5

Post by Mirage » Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:05 pm

"WHY???? WHO PUT YOU UP TO THIS??? WHO GAVE YOU THE WHEELCHAIR!" I screamed at her, totally angry. "My battery... is emmppttyyy...." she slurred her speech, then falling on her side on my bed. I look at her, my rage suddenly leaving me, seeing her naked, eyes closed, looking so innocent. I grabbed her by her shoulders and lay her down in the middle of the bed. "Alison, why can't you be like this with me?" I wispered to myself. I reached in her cloths and found a few batteries. Before I replaced the battery, I spread her legs and look at her vagina up close. Studying it, you could see it was almost real, but you could see some mechanical parts hiding behind a sheet of artificial skin. I pressed on her clutorix and lubrication came out from it. I heard small motors riling just a bit, her pussy still had a bit of energy in it, I guess. Studying more her body, I found how to remove her face plate. Pressing a small bump behing her left ear, I heard a click and up face came off, from her neck to her scalp. I was amazed by the technology she had. Removing her face, I could see scanners, motors, her main CPU, everything. I then inserted the battery and sudddenly, all motors became alive. "What are you doing?" she asked and smiled. It was strange, seeing the motors that controlled her facials expressions moving. Moving my fingertips on her mechanical mouth, I asked her if she could feel it. "No, all sensors for my face is in my faceplate you removed." she said nicely. "May I have back my faceplate?" she asked, reaching for it.

"Not before you answer my questions I asked you before you ran out of power." I smiled at her. "Doc and Victor told me to come and see you yesterday and today. They instructed me that if I could fool you in believing I was the real Alison, I could fool anyone." she said, grabbing her faceplate and reputing it. I shook my head "Did they ask you to fuck me?". "No, everything I did, was my own decitions. Since I was presented to you, I felt a need for you... I don't know why, but your touches just drives me crazy..." she said, her face showing only thruthfulness in it. "I love Alison.." I mumbled, confused. "But I am Alison! Look at me! Aren't I everything you ever wanted?" she asked me quickly. "Yes..no... I don't know anymore..." I said, thoughts about the real Alison going in my head. She then reached for me and kissed me deep. My hands squeezed her breasts hard. "Lance... love me, please..." she begged me. She pushed me on the bed on my back and climbed on top of me, pulling my dick inside her wet pussy. I closed my eyes, knowing she was seducing me, all my willpower left me, she was in controlled of me for now.

I woke up suddenly, my apartment empty of Alison2. It was night, not so late. I took a shower and called Alison, the real one. The second she answered the phone, I could tell that she was crying. "Lance....please leave me alone...please.." she said very low, then hanging up the phone. I didn't know what to think. I grabbed some cloths and drove to her apartment. At her door, I heard arguing. It was Doc and Alison (the real one). "I love Lance!!!!! Why can't I marry him??? I LOVE HIM!!!!!!" she was screaming, Doc shouting her "NO!!!!! I won't allow it!!!! WE WORK TO HARD FOR THIS!!!!! I WON"T LET YOU RUIN YOU CAREER FOR A MAN!!!!!!" Doc continued screaming at her. I could take it no more, I kick the door in and grabbed Doc by the throath. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???" I screamed at him, his eyes full of fear. "NOO! LET HIM GO!!!!! LANCE!!!" Alison screamed at me from her wheelchair. He said nothing, until I was about to punch him out. "She's my daughter!!! Alison is my daughter!!!!!" he quickly said, Alison crying from the violent scene. "WHAT???" I said confused, releasing him from my hands. "Three years ago, I had trained Alison to be a great tennis player, and I approached Victor. I kept it a secret that I was her father because I knew Victor would not allow me to be with Alison all the time, so, I told him I was her doctor and her tennis trainer too. If Victor knew I was her father, he would fire me and take advantage of Alison!" he mumbled, going to Alison. "You see, since she's been young, Alison has problems making choices, she is very influencable. it's a mental problem she as from her late mother. Doc said, tears rolling from his face.

"Are you the one who told Alison about me and the android?" I asked him, unsure what to say next. "Alison has fallen in love with you, and I am scared of losing my baby..." he sobbed. "Father! You won't loose me! Lance loves me too! I trust him!" Alison said quickly, defending me. "It's true! I love your daughter like the no man can. I.. I... want to ask your daughter hand in marriage, if possible." I asked Doc, smiling at Alison, who smiled back. "NO!!!! NO!!!! NEVER!!!!! NO ONE CAN EVER MARRY ALISON! SHE IS MINE!!" Doc suddenly screamed at me, reaching to grabbed me. Quickly, I punched the man in the mouth, sending him to the floor hard. Alison screamed in horror, seeing her father just being knock out by me. I look at her in horror. "I..I..didn't mean..he...." I mumbled. "Daddy??" she cried out to him, nursing him. I stood there frozen, in horror of my actions. He shook is head in a daze, confused. "Dad?? Are you okay???" Alison said softly to him. I just then ran out of the apartment, knowing she or he could next call the cops on me for assault.

Not knowing what next to do, I drove to out to the tennis stadium. Unlocking the doors and locking them back up, I walked in it in a daze. I saw a light in a office and realised Victor was there. I entered the office and ask if he had anything to drink. "Christ! Lance, you look like shit!"
He shouted at me about my condition. "Vic, you would not believe the day I had." I said, reaching for a glass of whiskey he gave me. He smiled and laughed hard "No, but you must get ready with Alison 2 soon, you have a big match tomorrow with her. "Alison 2? Ah fuck! I forgot about it! Then why the fuck you sent her to my place today?" I asked Victor. Vic gave me then a strange look. "Alison 2 been downstair, in her recharge pod since yesterday or was supposed to be! MAN! YOU ARE SCREWED UP!" he laughed hard at me. "But she said.... Doc and you..." I mumbled, now very confused. "Lance, go get some sleep!!!!" Victor ordered me. Taking a deep breath, I agreed to what he said and went home, and had a bit of sleep until the next day.