Tennis anyone? Part 4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Tennis anyone? Part 4

Post by Mirage » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:42 am

After a few hours, me and Alison 2 took a shower and I asked her to go see Victor, knowing he should be in his office at this time of day. I got dressed and tried to sneak out to reach my car. Just about to make the last corner, Alison turn's the corner and confronted me "Is it true??? DID YOU DO IT WITH HER???" she screamed outloud, obviously pissed off at me. I just look at the floor and said nothing. "Was she good?" she asked "Was she everything you wanted?" she continued. "I hope you got what you needed from her!" Alison screamed at me, tears rolling from her eyes. "Dam you! Alison! I LOVE YOU!" I said quickly, tears also coming out from my eyes too. I just suddenly ran past her, her words felt like knifes coming inside my heart. I was so ashamed of what I did. Alison screamed my name, asking me to come back. I couldn't. It's the first time I truly confessed my love to her, and probably my last.

I spent the night getting drunk at a small night club. I got home, still not sure how I did arrive safe. I could not even look myself in the mirror. Finally, I passed out on the couch holding a bottle of whiskey. The next morning, or afternoon, I should say, I woke up, feeling like shit. The doorbell rang, making my head throb. I reached for the door and opened it. Sitting there, was Alison in her wheel chair. "Lance, can I come in?" she politely asked. I said nothing and let her in. She smiled and asked how I was feeling. "Like shit." I responded, making coffee for both of us. She refused the coffee and ask me to sit beside her. "About yesterday... I want to apologise... I didn't mean to hurt you." Alison said nicely. I remained quiet, still feeling ashamed. "Lance... I ... I .. Love you, always did... and I am sorry to torture you like this..." Alison said, looking out the window. "I...love you too.. Since the first day I saw you..." I mumbled. "Lance, please carry me to your bed." she asked me, reaching for me. "Kiss me, like you always wanted." she whispered to me. I got nervous, but I did like she asked. Lying beside her, I started to kiss her. Slowly, my hands reached for her body and I slowly undressed her. She undressed me. We made love, like I always dreamed of it. After an hour of lying in bed together, staring at each other, Alison grabbed my neck and hugged me hard. She lightly whispered in my ear "Can you change my battery, it's almost empty.". I just look at her in shock "Alison 2?" I asked her. She nodded, opening her chest panel, revealing her circuits to me.

sparty
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by sparty » Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:06 pm

hehe twist....nice.....seems Alison 2 can show duplicity