Tennis, Anyone? Part 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Tennis, Anyone? Part 3

Post by Mirage » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:17 pm

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, looking at her naked body. I always fantasized about Alison being naked with me, I was frozen. Moving her hands on my chest, she smiled "How interesting, seeing lungs working. Being an android, I can't have lungs. Doc told me to get cleaned and sent me here. I guess he informed me wrong and sent me to the men locker room instead. Silly him.". She then look down and saw my penis growing and getting hard.

I could not move a muscle, except for that one, of course. She slowly grabbed it with her hands and ask what is it. Having my penis being pulled, I stutted an answer "Er...It's my sexual organ. A penis. I am a male and all males have them.". She then look down at her own pussy and smiled "I am designed as a human female, I have breasts and a vagina. I wonder if they work?" she then asked me with a curious look. I then did the only thing I could do. I lock the doors and went to Alison 2. Slowly, I pressed my hands on both her breasts. She closed her eyes and purred like a cat. "Mmmmm.... I guess they do work..." she moaned out softly. Squeezing her breasts and rubbing them in my face and licking them. I then slowly reached for her pussy with one of my hand. I lightly inserted my left index finger in her pussy and felt it being lubricated. She then slowly opened her legs, allowing me to reach deeper inside her. Touching her clitoris, she moaned just a bit louder from before. Alison, how long I waited for this..." I whispered to her, kissing her neck. "Yes, Lance...don't stop.." she growled out.

She then reach down and laid down on her back, inviting me to get on top of her. I slowly climbed on top of her, penetrating her with my fully erected manhood. She gasped and left a small pant come out. Moving up and down, it took no time I reached my climax. She did too. After a few minutes, I released inside her. She also released at the same time, her nails digging deep in my back and shoulders. I then rolled my body from being on top, landing beside her, exhausted. "This is better than I ever imagine, Alison.." I moaned out, disoriented. "Lance... can you replace my battery... it's almost empty." she said quickly. "Battery??" I asked confused. I sat up and look at Alison, who had opened a panel right under her breasts. Inside the panel, I could see wires, some circuits and a battery, beside it, a small light flashing red.. "Please Lannccceee... In myyy baggg.... therrre..." she pointed to her bag on a bench, slurring her speech.

"SHIT! SHIT! I fuck the robot! I.. I... love Alison! The real Alison! What did I do???" I screamed at myself, full of regret. "LLAANccee...myy ppowwerrr levvelll iss zeroo... Laaan..c...e..........." Alison 2 said, now being completed drained of power. I look at Alison 2, all lights and electronics went off inside her panel, her eyes and mouth wide open, a strange eerie blank look on her face.

"Fuck me... I waited for almost 3 years for Alison, and in 24 hours, I fuck her robotic version." I said with disgust at myself. I reached and pulled a battery from the many batteries in the bag.
I went to her and removed the dead battery. She flinched, making me jump. Before putting the new battery, I studied her up close. They did a great job on her, even made the few moles Alison had on her real body. She even had her scent. I then studied her breasts and pussy. Twirling my fingers in her pubic hair, I inserted the battery. " ...E...Energy level now 100%" she said politely. She moved her neck to look at me, who was sitting naked beside her, still playing with her blond pubic hair. "Lance, do you like me?" she asked me with a confused look. "I like Alison... even love her.. She is my partner. " I said quickly. "Ever made love to her like we just did?" she quizzed me, grabbing my hand and guiding it down to her vagina. "No... but I always wanted." I smiled at her, knowing she wanted more sex. "You can have me any time you want." she smiled, feeling my fingers moving inside her, stimulating her clitoris more. She then reached to close her panel, but I stopped her "No, keep it open... It remind me that you are not the real Alison." I said confused a bit. I then reached for her and started kissing her deep, tears coming out from my eyes. We fucked again all afternoon, undisturbed.

Mirage

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:26 pm

Wonderfull Mirage...more please!!!