Tennis, anyone? Part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Tennis, anyone? Part 2

Post by Mirage » Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:35 am

The next day, I arrived to our own personnel training court and got ready for practise. Coming out from the left entrance, was Victor and the android Alison, followed by the real Alison in the wheelchair, being pushed by Doc. Alison was looking sad and disappointed by the situation. "Ok, guys, first, I did already install in Alison 2 all the tennis programs and data I could in her mainframe already. You just need to help her develop her style of playing, same as Alison here." Victor said quickly, smiling like everything was perfect. "Well, I have to go myself, have fun, kids." Victor smiled and waved goodby to us.

I nodded and waited for Alison 2 to come on the court and I send her a few volleys. I was impressed, actually, Alison 2 was returning my volleys like a pro. So, I pushed her a bit harder, sending her even harder shots. Alison 2 had no problem with them too. "No! Not like that!" Alison screamed to her robotic clone. "Grabbed the racket with both hands, higher! Yes! Now try it!" Alison directed Alison 2. Alison said nothing, just smiled and followed the instructions we gave her.

After a complete afternoon of practice, I was tired. I sat beside Alison and ask how was she. "What do you think?" she snap at me quickly. I frowned, knowing that was a stupid question.
"Alison, you will be okay soon, right Doc?" I smiled, looking at Doc in the stand. Doc just nodded and kept looking at Alison 2, who was still practising her shots with a ball shooter.

"Sorry, just frustrated... feel like I'll be replace by that android for good one day." she pouted. "Not till I am your partner!" I smiled at her, kissing her on her frown. "I'm hitting the showers, see you guys later!" I said while standing up and grabbing my gym bag and racket. "Bye..." Alison said, trying to smile back at me. "If I was in her place, I would feel the same, I guess." I said to myself out loud. Got undress and went to the showers, all my muscle were aching. Closing my eyes, the hot water coming hard on my head, all stress left me. Relaxing, with out a care in the world, I suddenly felt someone's hands touching my chest. The hands were female hands, so dedicated, so soft. Thinking it was a female fan that manage to sneak inside the place, I opened my eyes. To my surprise, a naked Alison 2 was in front of me, smiling, her hands on me.

rs5420
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by rs5420 » Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:52 pm

30-Love

Silence in the audience, please!

tectile

Post by tectile » Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:56 am

I sure hope Alison 2 is completly water proof, otherwise things could get ugly.