Story Idea

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
mtm12

Story Idea

Post by mtm12 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:48 pm

I've been lurking for a number of years and have only occasionally contacted authors to comment on their stories. I'm not any good at writing, but I have come up with some good ideas over time.
So here's my idea. What about a story dealing with a guy who owns a fembot. They're getting along great. The sex is fantastic, but the guy feels that it could be even better. He checks around and finds out about a huge manual containing lots and lots of "cheat codes" concerning his style of fembot. These "cheat codes" would be little things that the engineers threw in to test the fembots. They could be as simple as squeezing her shoulder three times and pinching her breast to get a certain action to occur. The fembot would be completely oblivious to the fact that her body could be manipulated in such a manner. The point would be that the owner would now be able to play a "sexual symphony" on the gynoid, taking her farther in sexual ecstacy than she'd previously gone before.
Just an idea! Thanks.