My tutor, last part.

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

My tutor, last part.

Post by Mirage » Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:11 pm

A week pasted and my mom didn't call back yet, but that's ok. Jenny is still tutoring me in my classes and I am doing well. Our relationship is growing I think, we are really now acting more like a regular couple. She fixes my meals everyday, she loves cooking while I watch a bit of TV with out her. She as some phobia from it. I don't know if I should try to find the root of this problem.

"Come here, Jenny." I asked her nicely. "Coming, supper need's just to cool down a bit." she smiled to me, sitting beside me. "Jenny, what do you want to do tonight?" I ask her. "I don't know... I know I need maintenance, one of small motor in my lower back is malfunctioning a bit." she replied. "Really? Turn around and remove your shirt." I asked her quickly. Removing her clothing, she turned around and waited for me to open one of her back panels. Grabbing a small screwdriver, the panel came off and I saw what she meant. "Twist your torso a bit... I see.. The motor needs replacing.., wait here a bit." I asked her. She look at me and stayed there obediently. Going to my supplies, I was disappointed to see I was out of the motors she needed. "Let's go shopping!" She smiled. She got up and got dressed up. I grabbed my coat and asked her if she was functioning enough to go out. "Of course I can am ok.." Jenny smiled. She loved shopping for parts for her at the computer store. Always wanting upgrades and more programs. "Look! If you install this in me, I'll know 128 languages!" she said, looking at all the stuff in the store.

"I don't think I can afford it right now, money is tight for me...." I told her, knowing she would be some what disappointed. "Let me work! I'll get some cash too!" she grinned to me, knowing she was serious. "What?? Of course not!" I replied. "Find me a job at your restaurant.. I can be a waitress! Come on!" she begged me. I bought the stuff we needed and we went home. The entire time, she was trying to convince me to let her work with me at my part time job.

"Tom, this is Jenny, my girl... and I was wondering if you could give her a part time job here, I know we are short staffed right now. I told Tom, who was my boss. He was cool but a bit of a asshole sometimes "Sure... she's a looker... she can start right now, if she wants, show her the ropes of the place." he instructed me. Jenny was astatic., even so much, she started to malfunction. "Michael...Michael...Michael..." she started to stutter. I grabbed her and pushed her in the women's washroom. Luckily, no one was there. I lock the door with a sign on the door "Being cleaned, come back in 5 minutes". "Jenny? What's wrong?" I asked her quickly panicking a bit. "Michael...Michael..." she continued. I sat her on the bowl and moved her head to face the wall and open the small panel behind her skull. I asked her a diagnosis report on her systems. The small screen showed me that one of her A.I. circuit fried in her excitement. I spun her body so she faced me and I pulled her sweatshirt off until the top of her breasts. Knowing where to press, I opened her main stomach panel and pulled her main mother board out of her stomach. She flinched a bit when I started to pull out some of the circuits out of the way. I smelled a small faint odour of burned rubber and saw the burned circuit. "SHIT! It's her decision -making relay circuit to her A.I. that burned!" I screamed out a bit.

"Whit out that circuit, she can't make any decisions on her own... I must take her home!" I mumbled, closing her panels and putting back her shirt back on. "Jenny, how do you feel? Are you ok?" I asked Jenny, who was just standing there smiling to me "Michael, I am feeling... I am feeling... I can't answer your question... sorry." she said with a smile. "Jenny, you will do everything I asked you, ok?" She nodded. "Michael! Get her a uniform right now, we need her Pronto!" Tom screamed at me pissed off. "Sure... right now.." I mumbled to myself. "Jenny, can you be a waitress for just a few hours? If you got any questions, come to me, ok?" I asked not sure what I was asking Jenny. "Yes, Michael... Anything for you, my love." she smiled to me, grabbing a waitress skirt. I look at her and kissed her "Good luck.." and let her be. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my uniform for my job too. All night, I look over my shoulder every second, spying on Jenny. Luckily, she was still self aware, meaning she informed that she was my girlfriend to everyone who was fresh with her.

Time past quickly and was almost time go home. I told Jenny to wait for me, I had to go at the washroom. She nodded and waited. I ran and peed quickly and ran back to her after washing my hands. When I came back, I screamed at her. She was kissing Tom in the mouth. "TOM! What the fuck are you doing???? Jenny! Stop it!!!!!!" I yelled at Tom, pushing him away from her. Jenny look at me with tears forming. "I just asked her if I could show her a good time sometimes and asked her if I could kiss her goodnight." Tom chuckled, thinking he had just scored on Jenny. "Jenny, come!" I yelled to Jenny, who was crying to herself. Tom laughed out "She is easy, man...". "I could not stop him....he reached for me and kissed me on the mouth... I felt his tongue inside my mouth...... I could not say no to him... I am malfunctioning... Please repair me... please... I don't ever want to be this way again... I am not just a sex machine..Not just a sex machine...." Jenny was mumbling to me, so ashamed of herself. I tried to console her until we arrived home.

I asked her to get naked and take a shower. She did what I asked her and then sat beside me, her eyes lost in thoughts. I opened her main stomach panel and I pulled out her main mother board "Look at me... I am just a fucked up mother board of circuits and wires... That is the real me..."
she blurred out angry. I look at it and look at her after "I showed you the real "me", my brain, but if I removed it from my skull, I would probably die..." I smiled to her. She paused and look at me with a stupid look "Har har har..." she smiled to me. I replaced the circuit that had fried and she felt like she was back to normal. "I choose to rip Tom's penis, next time I see him..Yes, I choose...All myself..." she barked out loud, proud in some way. We then spend the night making love to each other, because she wanted it, not I who wanted some too.

A few days past and Jenny did find a new job in a office as a secretary. I made sure she didn't malfunctioned, gave her daily maintenance to her systems. Since my mother had stop sending money, Jenny was now helping me pay the rest of my University. I did also quit my job at the restaurant when Jenny kicked Tom in the balls the next day of the incident. One night, I stopped to pick up Jenny but she was late. I called her up but she didn't answer. I got in the building and went to her office. Her coat was there even if most people were all gone already. I then heard some noise coming from her Boss's office. I crept behind the door and listened. I heard someone having sex. I took a deep breath and kick the door open. It was Jenny's boss who was on top of her, fucking her on his large oak desk. Jenny was naked apart from her socks and shoes. She was also deactivated. Her eyes were wide open, but with a blank look. Her stomach panel was also opened, wires and circuits had been pulled out. "You Mother fucker!!!!!" I screamed at him, grabbing anything I could in my hands and smashed it in his jaw. Her boss went flying to the ground, face full of blood. Half dazed, he said I would be arrested. I then went to him and beat him up until he needed an ambulance. Finishing beating the crap out of him, I dressed up Jenny the best I could and carried her out and took a taxi home.

I repaired the damaged he had did to her and washed her up myself. I was scared to reactivate her. I didn't know what to do. "Forgive me... Jenny.." I told her, reactivating her. She let out such a scream out, I was almost deaf from it. She look at me, freaking out "He... He.. Stop stop... No!! No!!! Don't.. Stop it!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!" She mumbled out, scared shit less. "He.. He asked me to take some notes from him in his office before going home to you...... and ..and he took me by the arms... not again... no..forced me on his desk... he told me he knew I was too beautiful to be human... and .. And he rip open my blouse and tore open my main panel and ripped some of my circuits out... and I blanked out..." Jenny said, tears coming down her face, hugging me hard. "He won't hurt you no more, I promise." I whispered to her. She left out a gasp and look at me "Did... Did.. I kill someone again???" she said, shaking. "No, I smashed him....wait.. what do you mean kill someone again.....?" I asked her confused.

"I..I... caused the car crash that night, when you found me in pieces.... Mr Martins... the young couple in the other car... it's my fault they are died..." Jenny sobbed. "What?" I asked confused.
"I'll tell you why of my phobia of TV... Mr Martins used a portable one in his car to rape me.... He learned that I went in a dormant mode when I see one, so, one night, he tricked me in watching a small TV in his car and I went in Learning Mode. When I was in that state, he open my skull panel and tried to reprogrammed me to be his sex toy. Luckily, I malfunctioned and manage to suppress the new programs he had installed in me. Only with you, I unknowingly activated them with you because of my crush on you. So, Mr Martins got pissed that I was still refusing his advance on me, so, that night, he tried to rape me again. When driving, he turned on the small TV set again, but I manage to bloke my view from it and pushed Mr Martins away from me, causing him the loose control of the car and crashed in the other car, killing everyone..." Jenny confessed to me, crying.

I sat there looking at the floor "Jenny... My God... Everyone is always trying to take advantage of you... I pity your experience with us humans... please forgive us.." I mumbled out. Jenny smiled to me "Not all humans are bad to androids..." she said, holding my hands. "Thank you... for loving me..." She whispered to me. I look up to her "Thank you too... My love for you is forever....I'll never take advantage of you... I rather die than make you suffer more by man's hands again... my poor dear Jenny..my tutor...my partner...my love..".

I cried on her shoulders all night long, feeling so disgusted with my race.. The humans...creator of love, hate, pain.....and sometimes, miracles...

The end

Happy New-Year..

From Mirage

PS: Any feedback is welcome.. :wink:

zerodin

Re:

Post by zerodin » Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:41 pm

YES! now that was very good!
A nice ending.
Thank you!
I haven't been quite right since reading the ending to fighting love....*shudders*

jknight_2000

Post by jknight_2000 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:03 pm

:( :( :( It was so touching, the sad part is more people will treat gynoids like Jenny's bosses did, than her pupil. It is a nice touching for the new year. That's why your the Isaac Asimov of the new Millenium.

tc

Post by tc » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:20 pm

very good story

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 pm

Nice story,very much enjoyed,and I agree its a shame how certain 'humans' would use fembots for the wrong purposes but such is life I guess.Great story,look forward to new ones in the future,and by the way,get well soon hopefully Mirage.
Stephaniebot
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:01 am

Awesome story, especially the ending! ^^ Makes me want to get back into writing stories...if I can stop being lazy... ¬.¬;;

Ryn