Tennis, anyone? Part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Tennis, anyone? Part 1

Post by Mirage » Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:14 am

Tennis, anyone?
By Mirage

"There! It's Lance Armstrong!" a blond woman shouted from the stand. "Lance! Lance!" more women joined in the screaming. I waved to them and even gave a few my autograph. When I turned back to go back to the court, my partner was fuming. "Lance! We have a game to win! Concentrate!" she grilled me. That was my partner, Alison, obviously jealous from the female attention I was getting. "It's not like you don't have any fans too!" I smiled at her, pointing to signs with her name on it and men whistling at her. "Bah... whatever, let's just play." she said cold, grabbing her pink tennis racket. Me and Alison, we were the best s mix team in tennis, going for the trophy in 3 weeks. We had won the last two years in a row already. We were great together, just wish we didn't had such sexual tension between us. When we meet the first time and saw our potential, we decided never to have any sexual contact with each other, knowing many good mix team demolished their careers when sex came in the picture.

So, we were best of friend, true partner, on and off the court. It was hard not to express desires for each other. One time, I got drunk and squeezed her nice breasts and she freaked out, didn't talked to me for 2 weeks. That was cruel, but I got what I deserved. We had to be professional, we kept saying to our self. Never mind the great sex we could have together. And strangely, we both were single and not screwing around too. For some reason, I was waiting for her to be "ready". I guess, in some way, we were truly in love with each other, but too scared to admit it. The press loved making up stuff about us, all bull, of course. We got our kicks from that, seeing how much garbage the reporters and writers tried to come out with. But we never took any of it seriously.

I grabbed my racket and joined her in starting position. I did the first service and play like we always do, superb. After a few hours, we were sitting in chairs beside of each other, relaxing a bit. "Great game..." she smiled at me. "Yup... just 6 more till the trophy." I smiled back at her, grabbing her left hand with mine. She blushed a bit and grabbed just a bit harder my hand back "let's practise just a bit more tomorrow, ok?". "Sure. Anything you want." I blushed back.

The next day, our manager was sitting with our doctor, who was always with us. He took great care of us, especially Alison. Our manager was okay, a bit of a screwball sometime, I guess.
"Ok guys, make sure you win next time too!" our manager screamed at us. "Yes, Victor!" we said exactly together, laughing right after like kids. Alison was on the left side of the court and she made a nice smash on the ball, sending it hard at me. I just barely made contact with the ball with my racket and resend it to her. She made a quick dash to the left but my ball curved quickly, going right suddenly. She did a dive but she missed the ball and twisting her right ankle at the same time. Alison left out a scream out, falling to the ground, grabbing her right leg. I screamed her named out loud, running toward her. I jumped the net and grabbed her in my arms. "My ankle... I think I broke it." she mumble, tears of pain coming out of her sky blue eyes. "I am so sorry! I am so sorry!" I kept telling her. She look at me and smiled "Stupid! It's not your fault! It was a great shot!". Doc arrived quickly, studying her ankle "quick, bring her to my office." he mumble to me, pushing me the direction of his office.

Sadly, her ankle was broken and would need time to heal, Doc informed her. Victor was pacing back and forth, mumbling a lot. "Can I see her?" I asked the doc. "Not right now, she is sleeping, I gave her pain killers for her ankle." he smiled, grabbing my left shoulder. I sat down, confused, listening to Victor's mumbling "only a few weeks for the trophy, God, why now..". He sat down after a few minutes of rambling and then relaxed. "I guess that's it for this year." I mumbled. "No! No! I won't allow it!" Victor yelled out. "Must be something we can do... something.." he mumble. He then got a devilish smile "Yes... it might work! It's illegal, but it might!" he said quickly, running out of the room. Doc looked at me worried and went to check on Alison. I left the place and got pissed drunk that afternoon.

After a few hours, I received a call from Alison, saying she just went to the hospital and had her right leg casted. She ask if I could meet her at her apartment around 7:00pm. I said of course, went home, took a shower and went to her place. Doc was there at her place, taking care of her. She was in a wheelchair, smiling like nothing had happened. It broke my heart, seeing her like that. She asked if I wanted something to drink, but I was not thirsty. As I sat down beside her, the doorbell rang. Doc opened the door and it was Victor. Victor came in quickly "Guys! I have a solution... it's not perfect, but if we work hard, this can work!" he mumbled quickly. Alison and me, we looked at each other, confused by him. Victor opened the door and asked someone to come in. My jaw hit the floor, Alison, even more shock.

Coming in the room was .. Alison, well, a copy of her, actually, an android copy. "What the fuck???An android??? Are you fucking crazy??" she grinched. Victor smiled, looking at Alison "She's a perfect copy of you! We only need to program her to be like you! This will work! I promise!" he defended his plan. "Lance, what do you think?" Victor asked me quickly. "I... don't know... maybe.. What choice do we have?" I said confused. "Lance!" Alison barked at me. "Alison, it might work, let's try it for a least a week." I mumbled, knowing I was pissing her off even more. ‘Think of the trophy... we deserve it, right?" I asked her. She pouted and softly nodded a yes. "Great! We'll start tomorrow!" Victor smiled, shacking out hands. I notice Doc was extremely angry with this plan. I wonder why?

rs5420
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by rs5420 » Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:07 pm

Two words: More please! :D