Regret part 3 (this is the real continuation, sorry)(L)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Regret part 3 (this is the real continuation, sorry)(L)

Post by Mirage » Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:14 pm

"Sorry, I had to take a pissing break." I smiled at the two men sitting at a table, waiting for my comeback. I sat and continued my story.

I was with the female android, behind some corridors of walls full of files in the record room. Before anything else, I ran to the entranced door, put a "gone to lunch" sign at the door and locked it from the inside. "What is your name?" I asked her. "Rebecca" she smiled. "Well, Rebecca, you are now going to give me a very good blow job, okay?" I asked her. She walked up to me and reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled my underwear down. Then, the android gave me the best blow job I ever had. After a few minutes, lying on the floor, recuperating from the orgasm she gave me, I reached for the remote and tried the "-" and the "+" signs on it. She was standing there, waiting for more orders from me. Before I press any of the buttons, I asked her to get naked of course.

She had such a nice body. Perfect breasts, a small hairy bush, gorgeous slim figure. I then press the "+" sign on the remote to see what would happen. "OOOhhhh...." she moaned out loud, clearly getting sexually aroused by me pressing the button. I pressed the button more, keeping the finger on it a bit. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YESSS!!!!!" she almost screamed, her left hand grabbing tight her right breasts and her other hand reaching her fingers deep inside her clearly wet pussy. Of course, this got me aroused just as her.

I dropped the remote and grabbed her hard, pushed her on a table full of files, making them all fall on the floor. I didn't care she was a machine, I fucked her like an animal. We both reached our climax and exploded hard. I almost passed out butt naked with her on the table, covered in my sweat. Lying there, I stared at her, she was lying there, eyes closed, being so quiet and beautiful. I got up, got dressed, commanded her to do the same and grabbed the remote, I pressed the open button and retrieved the cartridge from her head. I then pressed the delete button, erasing our escapade from her mind. I turned the remote off and she open her eyes like nothing had happened. She got me my file and I left the record room for my office.