Adpolce2 part 6

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Adpolce2 part 6

Post by Mirage » Wed May 21, 2003 7:25 am

Part 6

"He's alive???" I asked with astounishment. "Yes, just shacken a bit, but not hurt." the police officer said, pointing to the man sitting, being questionned. "Father, you are okay?" I asked the old preist. Gasping a bit, he nodded a yes. "Please, tell me what happened." I asked him after he relaxed a bit. "Around Midnight, I heard a noise downstairs, in the Church's Library, Grabbing a gun, I went to see if it was a robber. To my surprise, reading one religious book to another, this beautiful tall redhead was standing there in the room. Dropping the gun, I asked if I could help her. She turned quickly and jumped on me. I was sure she was going to kill me, grabbing my neck so tight. "What is God?" she asked me. Asking her to let me get up and showed her the bible. I tried to answer her question. "I don't understand..." she mutured to me. "Here, read this." I said while I gave her my bible and she read it quickly. I then realised she was an android. " I... I ... did bad..." she said soflty to me. "God forgive everyone for their sins." I told her. "I am not anyone, I am a thing..." She said, giving me such a sad look, and then she knock me out so quickly, I didn't see it coming. That is all I can't tell you." The preist said to me, confused by the event.

She didn't kill him. That is a good thing. I feel I am missing something that she want's to do. Telling Momika to stay here and investigate more, I went for a drive to clear my head. I was in my car, listenning to the radio, I closed my eyes for a second, trying to think clear. The music was soft, easy listenning, very relaxing. I park my car after a few minutes, opened the windows, feeling the cool night air comforting me. "Annie, what are you planning next?" I questionned myself. Suddenlly, the radio sound became all distorted. I fooled around with the dials but it was only getting worst. "Humans, a new age of boomers is coming.... things must change... a new future I must creat for this race of yours... Things must sometimes die for a new rebirth..." was heard coming from my radio. "Annie??? what are you planning????" I said outloud, knowing it was her, controlling the airwaves.

To be continued.