Adpolice2 part 4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Adpolice2 part 4

Post by Mirage » Tue May 13, 2003 10:03 am

Part 4

"Name's is Henry Haya, according to his files, used to be a mechanic for a Fighting Boomer called Annie." the Coroner was informing me. "And... let me guess, put some illegal shitty black market hard and software in her and she went whacko..." I quizzed him. "Correct... 4 dead victims, Himself, who did disappeared seven years ago, presume dead at the time, now conformed, his ex girlfriend, a co-worker and his boss. All very violently killed by this fighting Boomer named "ANNIE*" he finished slowly his phrase. "Makes you happy that they banned Fighting boomer sports 4 years ago...." I smiled, looking at the file.

"So, why now? After seven years... why she came out the sewers and went on a killing spree?" I asked myself loudly, sitting in my chair, back in my office, eating lunch. "She was smart, she manage to plugged herself in a power converter in the walls, so she could recharged her batteries the entire time in there." Momika remarked. "Maybe it's simply that we think. She did love Henry so much, she kept his body with her in that shrine she created. Maybe she just suddenly realised that he was now truly dead for good, his body turning into dust from decay." I said, biting deep in my sandwich. ‘Maybe... if she was already malfunctioning, that would do wonders to her logic circuits." Momika smiled, whipping out a smudge of mustard from my cheek. I smiled and grabbing her in my arms, tossing my lunch aside "Now, for desert!" I smiled back at her. "Can you boot up some special programs I loaded into you last night?" I whispered, knowing that secretly programming Momika for sex was against regulations. She smiled and nodded, unzipping her uniform slowly. Looking down on her chest, I could see the crack between her two breasts being revealed to me. "Yes..master..." she moaned softly. Before we could have any fun, a police officer came running in the office, smashing the door open "Sir! We have another victim!" he screamed quickly.

"A physiatrics this time, actually, one of the best in the entire city." the old Captain of police mumbled to me. "How was he killed? I see no blood? How do we know it's our boomer??" A police asked, looking at the body, still sitting in a chair. "Look behind the neck, she slowly pierce the skull from behind with two fingers, killing him slowly and painfully. Momika said, looking around the room "Again, she read an entire library of books about "the human mind and it's personalities and deceases". "She tortured him... the shrink...asked him many questions... His mouth is all dried from speaking a long time." I said, looking for clues in the victim, opening his mouth. "Then, killing him, using knowledge from her last kill that she dissected, the most effective way to kill a human being also the most painful one at the same time. She as anger problem against humans." I said with a low tone. "No shit..." a police said quickly, obvious disturbed by all this. Walking at the many books on the wall, I reached for one.

"How to prove to yourself you are sane when you are insane. That is what I think is Annie is trying to do." I smiled, dropping the book on the floor.

*Writer's note : See the full story I wrote last year "Fighting Love".

Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Brytestar » Tue May 13, 2003 11:46 am

and to think that I was the one that suggested to Mirage about keeping ADPolice going (his own version combined with another story. I'm tempted to write again.) Can't wait for Part 5.