The Nightingale's Song - Part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ButchyBoy

The Nightingale's Song - Part 2

Post by ButchyBoy » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:46 am

Harry never delt much with robots, androids, mechs, or whatever people called them. Oh, he had seen them on video screens and around the arms of the well to do. Many bots were sent into battle to replace the dead human soldiers. That's why the war dragged on for as long as it did without peace. Most bots nowadays were found in the new cities either as servants or arm charms. Most of the ones who were abandoned could be found roaming the streets of the old cites either until they ran out of power, or discovered by the police. Either way, the scrap pile was most often their fate. Harry figured the lifeless girl on the table in his apartment was one of the unlucky, abandoned robots.
She was quite a looker, he thought. She was dressed in a sleeveless top and skirt, both pink, with heels to match. He noticed a label under the skirt. "Daddy's Girl" it read. Harry knew that type of model to be the kind that mostly perverted old men buy. They were marketed as the perfect daughters, sweet and innocent. Once you got them behind closed doors of course, they became nothing more than glorified sex toys.
Harry pondered what to do with her. He was no bot tech, that was for sure. Then he remembered a box for software he got from a company as a perk for stopping some nasty hackers. Among the programs he got, but never used was "Bot Wizard". It was sort of a 'robot repair for dummies'. He found the box, pulled out the program and installed it on his computer. Then he examined the robot girl for some sort of access port. He found it just under her right ear. He connected her to his puter and saw the mess her systems were in. Beside the physical damage, there were several commands given to her just microseconds apart from each other. The punks who attacked her were probably giving her several orders at once and she had a near meltdown trying to obey them all. It took Harry nearly an hour to undo everyting following every prompt the Bot Wizard gave him. His high school shop skills came in handy for fixing her hand. He made look good as new. When everything seemed done, he took a deep breath and activated her.
He heard several beeps coming from within her, and her eyes blinked just as many times. She spoke in a momotone voice, "Model 2QX3R is now online." She suddenly smiled and her voice became more natural. "Thank you for choosing a Daddy's Girl", she said sweetly. The teen robot looked around and saw Harry. She flashed another smile and said, "Thank you for fixing me mister. I feel much better." Harry smiled back and helped her off the table. "My pleasure. So, where's your owner kid?" Harry asked. The smile quickly faded from the artificial girl. "He's dead" she said softly. "They killed him." Harry became stunned. "What??? Who killed him?" "Those men you chased away when you recscued me" was her answer.
She took Harry back to the ally where they were before and she pointed to a lifeless body in a dark corner. Harry looked the poor stiff over. Dead at least over an hour from the looks of things.
He made an anonymous call to he police about the body and took the robot back to his place. She seemed said, her face full of worry. "What's going to happen to me now mister?" she asked. Harry knew the drill if he turned her over to the authorities. They would strip her, have their fun, let her batteries run down, then turn her into scrap. Somehow it just didn't seem right. So, he just smiled, put his hat on her head and said, "Just stick with me kid. And if anyone asks......you're my partner. And call me Harry." Her smile returned, brighter than ever. "Ok Harry, call me Cricket" she said. "Cricket, huh?" That's a funny kind of name" Harry said as her covered the hat over her eyes. They both just laughed.
Harry became quite fond of the little robot named Cricket. They got in and out of all sorts of trouble and adventure together. Any mention of her former owner seemed to make her sad, so he left well enough alone. He even called in a favor to have owenship papers forged in case any questions were asked. A first class job too. As far a Cricket was concerned, Harry was her owner......and her friend.
All that took place just over a year ago. Now things were slow, and jobs were few. So, when a call came for Harry Lang to come to Old Chicago all the way from Original New York where they were, Harry was hesitant at first, but six figures were mentioned and Cricket was excited about travaling. Trouble was this time of year, all the flights and bullet trains were booked solid, so they ended up having to hitch it. And that's how they ended up at the door of Mr..........
"Throckhammer" a sweet voice said bringing Harry out of the past. "What was that Cricket?" Harry asked. "Carl Throckhammer....241 Park Place. Destination achived" she said. Harry hadn't been paying attention. The kid was better than NeverLost.
As they approached the door, they thought they could hear a bird singing in the distance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next: The Nightingale appears

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:51 am

:shock: Oh my god......the typos, the typos :shock: Don't feel so bad Mirage.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:54 am

And so the plot thickens...mmm..great story so far :) I'll be waiting for part 3..

Ryn
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otaru Mamiya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Otaru Mamiya » Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:26 pm

Very nice setup. The dirty setting (and people therein) would make it difficult for a robot to continue functioning. Very nice indeed. I look forward to part three.
"Don't sweat the petty things... don't pet the sweaty things..."

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:29 pm

part 3 below......newest chapters above