The Rental Ch4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
General
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Rental Ch4

Post by General » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:49 pm

Brian and Rachel met the two young girls in front of the door to Jerry’s mansion. “Hello Mr. Granger, Rachel,” one of the girls said in a professional manner. “I am Katie and this is Julie. Mr. Morton instructed is to transfer operator status to you. Do you accept?” Katie said extending a slim hand containing a remote similar to Rachel’s. Julie duplicated the gesture.

Brian spent a quick second looking over the girls. Katie was a slim blond girl with tanned skin and blue eyes. She could pass for anywhere between 18 and 22 and would definitely be considered cute in her professional suit. Julie was also pretty young looking but she was a little curvier than the petite Katie. She had wavy black hair that fell delicately around the smiling features of her deep chocolate skin. He took the girl’s remotes and politely waved them along to follow him to his car.

The ride back was uneventful as most of the traffic was gone by this time at night. Brian and Rachel made light conversation most of the way talking about the evening and what was in store for his company, while Katie and Julie remained silent in the back seat. When they arrived at Brian’s house, the girls silently grabbed their bags and followed the couple into the house. At this point the stress and exhaustion of the evening hit him all at once and he collapsed into a comfy chair to recoup. He hit the TV to watch something and unwind and didn’t notice for a while that Rachel and the girls had disappeared.

A few minutes later, Rachel reappeared with her hair down and wearing a nightgown. She sat down next to Brian. “Can I get you anything dear?” she asked.

“No thanks, I am ok for now. Just a little tired.” Brian replied. “Hey what happened to other girls?”

“I put them in the guest room for now and plugged them in to recharge,” Rachel cooed. “Or would you prefer I brought them to our bedroom so we could have some fun?”

“What made you think that?” Brian asked, confused that Rachel would actually suggest him sleeping with other women.

Rachel’s expression stiffened a little from the mild rebuke, “Company statistics suggest that most men would welcome the opportunity to have sex with more than one woman at once. I thought you might enjoy it.”

Brian thought for a minute. A threesome or foursome had been a fantasy of his for a while, but he was starting to consider Rachel to be more than just a robot, and didn’t want to hurt her feelings. “You wouldn’t mind?” he asked.

“Not at all,” Rachel beamed, seeing that the idea was intriguing Brian. “I am not programmed for jealously, so you don’t have to worry about that. The only request I have is that you reset our sexual preferences for bisexuality so we can more realistically participate in the encounter.”

“That sounds great,” Brian replied, “but it is very late and I am really tired tonight. We have all day tomorrow. Can I get a rain check?”

Rachel took on a very sweet and nurturing look, “of course dear, let me help you get ready for bed and we can have our fun tomorrow.” She helped Brian off the couch and turned off the TV on the way out. They got ready for bed and crawled between the sheets together. She positioned her body to allow for maximum comfort on his part and let him spoon her firm body during the night.

Brian was once again awakened to the smell of wonderful food. Rachel was already out of bed and he followed the smell down to the kitchen. Rachel and the girls were busy in the kitchen making a nice breakfast which he greedily ate. While he ate Rachel made polite conversation and he noticed all three girls ingesting their usual milky lubricant supplement. When he was done eating Julie took his plate and helped Katie clean up the kitchen. Rachel got up and came back shortly with her tablet PC.

“Before we get started today can you make a few changes?” Rachel asked sweetly.

“Uh sure, what did you have in mind?” Brian replied.

Rachel stood up in front of Brian’s chair and let her nightgown fall to the floor. She waited a few seconds to allow him to admire her now naked form. She turned around and opened her charging panel on her lower back. “Can you please reactivate my wireless networking?”

“No problem,” Brian replied. He reached out and clicked the small switch back to its original position.

“Wireless networking and command function enabled,” Rachel said in a flat voice, then suddenly perked up. “Thanks, now I can use my transmitter to issue instructions to Katie and Julie.” She smiled and turned around so her belly was only about a food away from Brian’s face. “Can you alter my sexual settings as well?”

Brian nodded and took the tablet PC that Rachel handed him. She plugged the wire into her bellybutton port, as Brian brought up the proper menu. He toggled her sexual preference to bisexual and increased her orgasm intensity and sensitivity. Then just to play a little he hit the CLMX button and she let out a powerful moan. Her hand snapped out to the back of his chair to steady herself, which pushed her ample breasts right into his face.

Not wanting to waste an opportunity, Brian took one of Rachel’s nipples into his mouth and began to suck. She began to coo and used her free hand to support the back of his head. When he released her nipple, she carefully stood back up and disconnected the computer from her belly. “Would you like to go try out our new toys?” she purred.

“Of course,” Brian replied as he got up and let Rachel lead him into the bedroom. She sat him down on the end of the bed and seconds later Katie and Julie walked into the bedroom, completely naked. They stood at attention at the end of the bed next to Rachel. Katie’s blond hair now loosely fell down to her tanned shoulders. She had perky B cup breasts with no sign of tan lines, and a shaved and tanned pussy. Julie had her hair pulled into a pony tail, allowing him to see all of her firm ebony curves. While just as tight as Katie, Julie had slightly wider hips and much fuller C cup breasts with puffy nipples. Her pussy was well trimmed and left only a small strip of curly black hair. He drank in the three naked bodies in front of him for a few seconds before Rachel spoke up.

“So what would you like us to do for you first?” Rachel cooed while lightly stroking her hand around Julie’s breasts. Brian smiled as his eyes grazed once more over his naked choices.

“Why don’t you and Katie have some fun over there,” Brian said, nodding his head towards his bed, “I want to get to know Julie a bit.”

Rachel lightly dragged her hand across Julie’s breasts as she moved to take Katie’s hand. “Sounds like a plan,” she purred. She and Katie slinked into the bed and instantly began kissing and fondling each other. Brian watched for a while as the two beautiful droids moved in coordinated unison. Neither one talked, and he realized they must be using their wireless network to communicate and express their desires. He began to see that Rachel was taking a dominant position and seemed to enjoy being in control of someone for a change.

Just then Brian felt a soft, warm hand gently wrap around his growing manhood that now protruded from his robe. “Can I help you with this Mr. Granger?” Julie cooed. In his excitement watching the other two girls, he almost forgot about Julie.

Brian stood up and let his robe fall to the floor. Julie kept her soft grip on his member. “Why don’t you start by sucking on my cock?” he asked, being somewhat more assertive that he might have been with Rachel.

“Of course Mr. Granger,” Julie replied with a naughty smile. She lowered herself to her knees and deftly took Brian’s cock into her mouth. She felt wonderful to Brian and he ran his hands lightly over her dark shoulders and tightly bound hair. She interpreted his touch as approval of her performance and continued to pump her head up and down on him.

Unlike Rachel, Julie was a series 6 droid and her programming had been finely tuned for sexual performance. Her young, nubile form was very popular and she had functioned mainly as a very sophisticated fuck toy for her short 10 month existence. Brian’s boss, Jerry had chosen her because she could be cleaned up to look very classy but could still perform in bed. Between when he had rented her Friday night and the party on Saturday, Jerry had managed to squeeze in two blowjobs and one good fuck wit her bent over the hood of his car, all without his wife seeing. He had got his money worth because she was a real pro with over 300 previous sexual acts all recorded and analyzed in memory, which gave her the experience to customize her performance to a user’s needs.

Putting that knowledge to use, Julie noticed that Brian’s pulse rate had actually dropped slightly and he wasn’t stroking her shoulder any longer. Her programming concluded that he was growing accustomed to her stimulation and that she should change her technique. She shifted her weight from her knees to the balls of her felt and slowly rose a bit. Both of her hands grabbed his ass and with her new position she began to pump furiously again on his cock. Her sensors indicated that his pulse had once again quickened and she judged that he approved of the new technique.

In a few seconds, Julie noticed that Brian’s hand was now trying to reach lower on her body. From her sexual database, she computed that there was a 78% chance that due to the new position and his increased view of her body, that he was attempting to grab her bouncing breasts. Unfortunately, that would not be mechanically possible in the current position. Her processors crunched on the dilemma of which of her master’s desires to fulfill. She could not get a good visual picture of the room due to her bouncing head, so she tasked Katie over the network to visually scan the room and relay the data.

Katie received the request and contemplated how to proceed. Her face was currently planted deep in Rachel’s pussy and she was under direction from her to continue stimulating her until she achieved 6 orgasms. Although Rachel wasn’t a human master, she had implied authority because Jerry had transferred ownership of the girls to Brian and Rachel. Therefore her protocols dictated that Rachel’s directive would take precedence over Julie’s request. However, when Julie escalated the priority of her request, Katie was compelled to act. Rachel was only through orgasm #4 and close to #5, but the directive only stipulated that Katie stimulate Rachel’s pussy, not how to do it.

Katie gracefully slid her arm from around Rachel’s leg to move her hand closer to her pussy. In one swift movement, she lifted her now wet face and inserted two fingers into Rachel’s hole. Katie was also a series 6 droid, although much less experienced than Julie (this was only her 6th sexual act), but she still possessed advanced sexual hardware. In the blink of an eye, her two fingers inside the pussy began to reciprocate in and out while her thumb starting vibrating on top of Rachel’s clit. Her face now free, Katie provided visual data so Julie could plan her next move.

With the new data available, Julie calculated her course of action. She gently began to shift her position and pull Brian by his ass to follow her. If he resisted, then she would have to find another plan as her programming didn’t allow her to countermand even an implied order from a human master. Fortunately, he complied and followed her towards an open area of the bed. When her back touched the mattress, she raised herself a little bit and prepared to make her move. She pulled a quick visual check from Katie, and seeing that her planned movements had only a 0.93% chance of impacting Brian, she executed her task.

In one swift movement, Julie flung her legs out to her left side and pivoted around the axis of Brian’s cock. She landed exactly where she wanted to on the bed, on her back with her full body exposed for him to see and touch. Much to Brian’s amazement, her mouth was still attached to his cock and pumping away. When his hands reached out to grab both her bouncing tits, Julie concluded that her move was successful and the experience was noted in her database for future use.

Only a few minutes after Julie pulled her weird, ninja, flip-move, Brian could take no more. He could now see not only Julie’s wonderful dark body, but also the bodies of Rachel and Katie. The latter of which had one hand buried in Rachel’s pussy while the other one pulled on her tits. The stimulation was too much to bear and he came forcefully in Julie’s mouth. Once he was done and she had licked him clean, Julie released his member, wiped her lips and guided him to lie down on the bed. Too drained at the moment to do otherwise, he complied and lay down next to the black goddess before him.

Julie began to lightly draw her fingernails over Brian’s exposed back and began to subtly collect data. His pulse had dropped as expected and from that and other signs, she calculated an 83% chance that he would require rest before the next sexual act. She transmitted this information to the other droids and within a few seconds they finished they activity and joined her to cuddle with their master.

“Would you like anything else right now, Mr. Granger?” Julie asked.

Brian wanted to do more, but was a bit worn out right now. “Actually a massage would be really nice.”

“Of course Mr. Granger,” Julie replied. She kept stroking Brian’s back with her nails as Katie and Rachel responded to the request and fetched a pillow, a towel, and massage oil. Julie guided him to relax and stretch out in the middle of the bed as all three beautiful naked women proceeded to give him a deep 2 hour massage.

Brian ended the massage by grabbing Julie’s hips, since she was already working on kneading his chest, and pulling her on top of him. Her sexual programming kicked in again and she concluded that he wanted to engage in vaginal intercourse with her on top. A quick visual check from Katie indicated that although he desired her, Brian wasn’t current “up” to the task. Still on top of him, she shifted slightly forward and raised her hips, to present him with a face full of breasts, which he eagerly began licking and sucking. Another affect of his changed position was that it allowed enough room for Katie to carefully slip her head in between their hips and take his slowly rising cock into her mouth. Thirty seconds later, she relayed to Julie that his penis was sufficiently erect and she withdrew her head. Julie gracefully shifted her hips and plunged his manhood into her.

Julie started slowly by only rocking her hips and began to move to a more aggressive pumping motion once the dozens of subtle variables of Brian’s body indicated he wanted more. A few minutes later, Brian came again and Julie collapsed on top of him to let him feel her tits pushed against his chest.

Sensing movement Julie pulled herself off Brian and let him leave for the bathroom. Only the way he grabbed Katie and led her into the bathroom. Julie monitored the situation with Katie and offered opinion from her database. Once it was concluded that Katie was there only to help him shower, Julie and Rachel cleaned themselves up with the small moist wipes they carried and got dressed in something attractive yet tasteful in case he wanted to go out.

To be continued….

tc

Post by tc » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:03 pm

It is great to see this story continued.

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by TheSpotConlon » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:35 pm

I love this story, General. Please keep going!

ehy

Post by ehy » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:39 pm

Mrrow.

I know I don't often comment on even stories I like, but... I like this one.

Korby

Post by Korby » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:44 am

Pretty cool, General. Keep it going!
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

tectile

Post by tectile » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:29 am

Wow, Wow, and Wow again!

I really enjoy all the detail and the silent interaction between the girls.

You have obviously given this story some thought and it shows.

I eagerly await part 5.

Thanks General. :)

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:05 pm

tc wrote:It is great to see this story continued.
I second that! Good job so far!

Ryn

A.N.N.

Post by A.N.N. » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:56 pm

Great series, there's still a lot of room for story too, especially with Rachel :D
A.N.N.