Lonely with the ages

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Lonely with the ages

Post by Mirage » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:54 pm

Lonely with the ages

By Mirage

I was standing there, not sure what to say. She gave me a look and then asked me to sit down.
Sitting down, I look at the table. I saw the menus and wondered if they served hamburgers here.
She introduced herself and asked my name. I told her name and I stared more at the table. "You have not done the dating scene in a long time, haven't you?" she laughed lightly at my awkwardness. "No... I didn't date since my wife left me..." I responded, being shy and somewhat ashamed of it. "Relax, we are just here to have a good time, right?" she smiled. "Yay... I guess.." I agreed, grabbing the menu.

The night past quickly, she and I, we had a good time, I guess. "Let's be friends." she told me, leaving for her car. I look at the bright stars, knowing what she really wanted to say "You are a good man, but not what not I am looking for.". To be honest, she was not I was looking for too.
Since my ex left me, I was kinda relieved in some way. True, I was lonesome, but somewhat free of what I wanted to do now with my life. Just this year, I turned 37 and was in good health.

One day, after work, I was going in a small bar I sometimes go to relax at. But that day, I decided to stop for a pack of gum at the store beside it. Opening the door, was this beautiful tall woman with long beautiful dark brown hair. She smiled and she kept the door open for me. I smiled to her and thanked her. Just before entering the store, something made me turn around and asked her if she had the time. She turned and pause and look at me "it's 10:22pm." she answered with such a sweet smile. I paused and nodded a thank you. "What's your name?" I questioned her quickly, my heart almost jumping a beat. "Lisa" was her answer. "Mine it Tom." I blurbed out, now turning red. "Nice to meet you, Tom." Lisa replied. She then turn around and started to walk away. "Wait! Can I buy you a beer or something?" I asked her quickly. "Beer?" she look surprised. "Yay... right here, let's just sit together and talk a bit." I mumbled out. She look at the night sky and blinked "Ok." she agreed.

We sat in my favourite seats, facing the giant screen tv where I sometimes watch my hockey games. "So, Lisa, what do you do in life?" I quizzed her. "Take care of my house and daughter. You?" she asked back. "Me, not much, divorcee and work at the post office, not much, but it'‘s a future pension." I joked. She then took a sip of her beer and look at me strange "This is good." she chuckled. "Your first beer?" I laughed. "Yes..." she nodded, drinking more of it.

Timed past and me and Lisa made a great connection. She was a widow and was living not far from here with her daughter who was away right now at college who visits sometimes. Lisa was also close to my age, I think she said 36, but she was still a beautiful and dashing woman for her age. After her fourth beer, I asked her if I could walked her home. She nodded a yes and we left the bar laughing together. "You know, I never did this before..." she laughed out loud, slurring her words. "Me too..." I chucked too. Like old friends, talking loud, we reached her house.

"Do you want some tea of coffee?" she asked me at the entrance. I nodded a yes and we laughed more. We entered the house, which was a beautiful small house. She then sat on a couch and look at me strange. "Tom... I think I am drunk..a bit...The room is spinning... need to...eh.. res.. Set.. Er..myself..." she blurred out. "Eh?" I laughed out, sitting beside her. "I guess the alcohol is affecting my logic and balance..." she continued laughing. "Eh?" was my only response. She then look at me with horny eyes "Fuck me.." she whispered to me. "Sure..." I responded in confusion..

We went to her bed and we got undress. She then asked me something strange. "Please insert a finger into my pussy and press hard on my clitoris.." she whispered to me. I nodded and did what she asked. While doing this, I studied her body. She was in great shape, rounded breasts, no fatty tissues, great body for her age. "Press until you feel like a clicking feel." she said. While I was feeling her clitoris, her pussy was dry until I felt the click that she mentioned. She left out a gasp and her pussy became wet instantly. "Been a long time I didn't have sex.." she grinned to me. Sadly, me too, but tonight, I was getting some.

to be continued....

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:01 pm

Great beginning...I look forward to more! ^^

Ryn

kareld

Post by kareld » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:12 am

Mmmmm, so there's a daughter also...

tc

Post by tc » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:38 pm

Good start. Interested in the next installment.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:08 pm

Yeah, but keep your "twist" sensors on full...this IS Mirage, after all ;)

Doug