The Vanishing Warlord - Part 7

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ButchyBoy

The Vanishing Warlord - Part 7

Post by ButchyBoy » Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:38 pm

Cricket....make that Ashley St. Claire, quickly made her way out of The Pink Parrot, dashed around the corner, and down the street where Harry had been waiting in the borrowed van. "It's there all right", she said as she climbed in. "The woman running the shop called herself Miranda Jenkins. When I offered to buy the dragon, she refused." "Was there a price tag on it?", Harry asked. "Nope", Cricket replied. "I got a real good look at it too. It was just sitting on a shelf in plan view behind some small chairs. No price tag, and not even a 'Sold' one." Harry just sat there looking stumped. "A pawn shop that won't sell merchendise." "Maybe Mr. Sackler was planning to buy it back.", Cricket said. "Then why have it out in the open like that?", Harry wondered. Cricket answerd with a question of her own. "And if these five dragons were all dug up 20 years, why did all the trouble srart over them just three months ago?" Suddenly, the little android spotted something that triggered another question, "And if that dragon wasn't for sale, why is that man coming down the street with it??"

Cricket pointed to the man who came from the back of The Pink Parrott just seconds after "Ashley" had stomped out. He was trying to keep it covered, and was doing a rather poor job of it. His arms could be seen full of jade green. He put the dragon into the back of a rather beat-up old style whhite sedan, got in himself, and quickly drove away. Harry wasted no time in pursuit. Cricket looked around as Harry drove. The sights seemed just a little too familiar. "Harry, we're still following this guy right?", Cricket asked, looking ahead to make sure herself. "Yeah, I still have him in sight, why?" "Because we're headed right back to the British Museum!" "We're what??" Harry took his focus off the sedan and saw she was right. They had headed right back to the museum front and followed the sedan arond to the back delivery area. "This is crazy", Cricket said. "We're right back where we started."

The pair watched the man rather aloofly carry the half-covered dragon to an unmarked steel door. He rapped hard three times, and the door seemed to open by itself. The man with the dragon dashed in. Harry and Cricket waited a moment then approached the door themselves. Harry tried to open it. "Seems like its bolted. There has to be another way in", Harry said, looking around. "Harry, we know the dragon is here in the museum now", Cricket said. "Why don't we just go to Dr. Benwolf and Professor Peng; tell them where to look now?" Harry thought about it for a moment, then notice a partly opened window. "Hey, come here, I'll give you a boost up and you can climb in and open the door from inside". Cricket sighed. He likes this cloak and dagger stuff a little too much sometimes, she thought. "Yes Harry", she said flatly, walking over.

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:41 pm

Harry ben down, while Cricket put one foot into his hand and braced her hands onto his sholders. Harry then lifted his robotic partner up, and she jumped, taking hold of the window ledge, and carefully, making her way inside. A moment later, the steel door creaked open, and Harry went in.

They were inside the museum basement again, but in a section where they hadn't been before. They crept closer to voices they could her, while keeping out of sight. They spotted the man they had been following. He seemed to be looking up, taking to a harsh sounding disembodied voice.
"You were told to leave the dragon where it was!!! They must not be together until the proper momemt!! Why do you bring it to me now???"
The man stumbled for a reply to the angry voice. "Well.....you see....too many people....kept coming to the shop asking..." "And I told you I alone would handle any interlopers", the voice roared back. "Well, no matter, it will remain secluded here for now!"

Cricket started to whisper to Harry, "I wonder what that voice means by the proper mome-- Harry??" She looked over to see her partner out cold on the floor. And next to him stood a grinning Miranda Jenkins. "Do you know what the best thing about working in a pawn shop is Ms. St. Claire??" Cricket was stunned. What was she doing here?? What just happened to Harry?? The little robot just shook her head no in reply to the question. "You learn to seperate the girls.....", she held up what looked like a remote control. ".......from the fembots." Suddenly, Cricket's world went dark.

When she 'awoke', Cricket felt a little light-headed. She looked over and saw Harry, awake but chained up to......what ever this was. It lookd to be about 10 feet tall and fifty feet wide by her estimation. As Cricket get her bearings again, she realized she was chained against it also. "You ok kid?", Harry asked. "Yeah, but.....Harry what is all ths?" They both got their answer when that same disembodied voice spoke...only this time a body came with it.

"Welcome to what some call the China Gallery". It was The Warlord. Or at least someone walking around in that suit of armor. "I am Kiwan Shang. The soon to be ruler of your pitiful world!" Harry didn't seem impressed. "And I am King Louie of France." "Interesting choice of words, Mr. Lang, considering the fate in store for you", The Warlord said. Harry thought since they were face to face with the villain of their adventure, they might as well find out what hideous plot The Warlord had in mind to "rule the world" "Now look, what's this all about? Why five dragons?" "Since you are both about to die, I shall tell you." Harry loved it when the bad guys folowed the script. "Keep looking Cricket, there has to be a way out of this", Harry quickly wispered. Cricket nodded, and did her best to comply, but something was wrong. She had a hard time concentrating. She was still feeling light-headed. What was happening?

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:08 pm

Meep! I hope Cricket's ok!

The suspense is building! I love it! ^_^

Ryn

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:25 pm

The Warlord began. "All five dragons are in reality, part of one. Sato, the Demon Dragon. However, Sato can only be called forth when the Red Moon is at it's fullest. And that time is very close at hand. Once Sato is made whole again, he shall bring my armies forth from beyond. And I, Kiwan Shang shall make the world finally bow before me!!" Shang raised his arms as if he already had achived victory. "It is a shame, neither of you will be around to see any of it." "Yeah, that's what you think pal. Power up Cricket, and break these things. We'll fight our way out." "I...I can't Harry. I.....I can't seem to do anything. I feel so.....weak." The Warlord laughed. "Perhaps this loadstone your chained to has something to do with it. I understand magnets have rather negitive effects on electonic..........devices." He said that last word with a sneer in his voice. Cricket got as angry as she was able. Harry was even more angry. "Who the hell are you???" The Warlord knew Harry wanted to know the man's true identity. "I am........the wisest of them all." he answered with a chuckle. "And now to your demise!"

"First, the robot." The warlord pulled a lever, and part of the gallery roof retracted. Out came a rather large buzzsaw, spinning on a vertical plane. It was headed right for the little fembot. "You shall watch your beloved be split down the middle and destroyed beyond repair!", The Warlord shouted to Harry. "Then the vibrations caused by the saw onto the stone will trigger this blade above you to come down instantly and decapitate you!! I leave you both to your doom!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!"

And with that, The Warlord made his exit, leaving a weakned Cricket, and a powerless Harry to face a large shap spinning blade that was coming closer, and closer.........and closer!!!

HOLY SPLIT ENDS!!!
ARE HARRY AND CRICKET ABOUT TO COME TO A PARTING OF THE WAYS????
OR CAN THEY GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP THIS MADMAN???
THE ANSWER LIES IN CHAPTER EIGHT
SAME CRICKET TIME
SAME CRICKET CHANNEL
BE SURE TO DROP IN BEFORE THAT BLADE DROPS ON HARRY!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Sorry, I just couldn't resist)
Next: Miss Cricket's Wild Ride

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:38 pm

Meep! ^^

*will tune in!*