The Steward - Part 4 - Boyfriend

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Linnies
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

The Steward - Part 4 - Boyfriend

Post by Linnies » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:30 pm

Outside the window a small freight ship and the quad jointed docking port approached each other ever so slowly. Apparently real living animals were popular among the elite and wealthy. In the week that I had been on the station it had become clear that in the absence of human citizens, the androids had managed to organize themselves into a capitalist caste like system.

Near the top were individuals who were free from any control. Without masters they often operated their own company or businesses with themselves as the primary asset. In this way they gained their own freedom within the law.

Isabel was such an android.

She sat across the table from me working at her half finished cake. She ate slowly, savoring each bite of the foamy rich cream, her pace matching the scene outside the window. The machine code just under her iris was clearly visible to me. They told me of her identity that I had easily checked on the internet to see who she was. While if she had looked into my eyes and searched me up. Which no doubt she had when we first met a week ago. I would simply be Anya, who worked as a free employee of the Andro-Fidus conservation group.

“The cream on this… It is just wonderful.”

She said brushing her long curly red hair aside with her long, slender, pale fingers. I take a small bite of the same cake on my own plate. It tastes just like every other average cake that could be found at the supermarket.

“Nothing beats fresh cream whipped from real, fresh milk. Just this…” She said pointing at her plate with her small delicate fork.

“...Is almost worth the entire trip.”

“What do they use to make fake cream with then?” I asked, in between bites.

She looks up at me, or rather past me, with a blank stare, blinking a few times in rapid succession. Most likely she was pulling the answer from the internet. The same motion that affected me when I did similar things. She comes to after a moment and cocks her head at me with a cute surprised look.

“Huh. Apparently they make it out of the same bacteria that makes plastic polymer.”

“Is it some kind of edible plastic then.” Realizing the irony in my question after I had said it.

“It’s made out of the bacteria themselves, plastic is just the other product. Of course the milk is not made out of plastic!” She said, giggling out loud.

“Huh, Interesting…” I said while carefully slicing another piece of the cake off. Not worrying about the consequences of eating whatever one wants is kind of nice. All I had to do was open a panel on my stomach and pull out a sealed, airtight plastic bag with whatever I had downed inside. The universal replacement bags were at android convenience stations that were almost everywhere on the station.

Food was free on the station, and eating did bring some enjoyment to the long boring days I spent hanging around here for the past week.

“Hey! Look.”

Isabel said as she nudged my leg with her feet underneath the table. She gestures towards two brothers sitting a few tables across from us. The clones were looking at us and whispering between themselves.

“What about those two.”

“What about them?” I replied.

“They are the main course. See the way they are looking at us?”

I look back again at the two young men and they both smile and look at me with raised eyebrows. Isabel beside me flicks her hair behind her shoulders again in that repeated motion of her. She bends slightly forwards putting her elbow on the table, giving the boys a good view of her chest. They were small but she managed to squeeze them together to make them seem much larger. Isabel was pretty with a very average looking body, but she did seem to know exactly what she was doing when it came to talking to the clones on the station.

Isabel winks at the brother to the right and he winks back.

“I thought you were here on vacation. Enjoying nature, the trees and the birds and all that.” I said to her.

“And the men included. Copulating is an integral part of nature after all.” She said as she lightly tapped her perfectly clean lips with her napkins.

### ### ###

As the four of us walked the windy paths along the gentle grassy hills of the biodome, I had opened a separate window in my field of view. On it was the 24/7 system wide news channel with its two handsome and pretty android hosts going over the various events of the day. At first viewing something on the internet would cause me to lock up in body motion and blind my field of view like all the other androids. But with some creative tampering “thoughts” I had managed to have both my regular vision and an interface screen side by side.

The news in a whole different solar system, a whole different time, and a whole different society was much more interesting than some plain old hills with some scattering of animals and the occasional person in the distance. It was also much more interesting then the small-talk that Isabel was having with the boys. It was obvious they wanted what was in each other's pants. But I had learned that the types that actively seek out these pleasures would often enjoy the courtship just as much, if not more than the actual act.

Soon enough I had distanced myself behind the trio. Raul and Costin were the boy’s names. They both were students, one was studying biological engineering and the other was animal husbandry respectively. They boasted about their knowledge in their fields and their recent achievements as Costin was already walking beside Isabel with a hand on her butt constantly. Raul on the other hand did no such moves on Isabel, instead he gave constant glances back towards me. He was smart enough to pick up my dis-interest in pretentious small-talk, and was polite enough to give me some space.

Soon enough we came to our destination.

A large set of metallic gates with yellow and red lights that flashed brightly as the gate opened up a gap hidden in the side of the hill. Both I and Isabel looked around in wonder at various animals and unknown biological objects that were suspended in a clear liquid all around the room. Deer with six legs, featherless eagles with bat-like webbed wings, and various other abominations adored the laboratory.

“This here is the flying aquatic snake.” Raul said with pride as he gestured to one of the abominations.

“With the many lakes that we anticipate Diana will have, most aquatic animals will need ways to travel long distances between them.” He explained.

“Wow this place is amazing! You guys are so inventive, you must be very smart.”

Isabel said as she placed a hand on Costin’s chest and pressed herself close to him, all the while looking at him with total admiration.

“Just as you are pretty.”

Costin said cheekily, planting a quick kiss on Isabel’s lips. In turn she grabbed his head and pulled him in for a longer deeper kiss, her hands already working their way inside his pants towards his crotch.

Raul looked into my eyes. His gaze then slid down towards my chest and quickly moved away. He scanned the room back and forth. There was nowhere really to hide. The laboratory had an open layout. Either he didn't think this through or he was thinking in consideration of me. It was kind of cute of him either way.

I bumped him in the arm with my elbow lightly.

“Oh… I don't mind them.” I said gently to him.

Looking up at him he was a good head taller than me. He was quite handsome despite the average looks of his clone brothers. There was a saying that I learned to be quite true from my father. People’s faces reflect their true personality, even someone who is ugly will look beautiful if their inner self was capable, confident, kind, and healthy. He was referring to my younger self’s tendency to only find pretty boyfriends, as he had wanted me to find more men who were just more than a pretty face.

Look at my choices now dad.

“You are kind of strange you know.” He said while smiling at me. I knew he meant it as a compliment, though an awkward one.

“Yeah? How so.”

“Just that you’re very… reserved for an android of your type.”

Raul was now leaning into my arms slightly. Both of us watching the couple in front of us make love to each other against one of the heavy work tables. Half hidden behind various instruments they were now slowly working each other's clothes off in between long kisses.

“Yeah, you can say I am a little different. Sorry if I disappointed you.”

It was good he didn't know who I was.

“Oh… ummm… it's no problem.”

He said as I noticed he was looking at my body’s reflection off of one of the large glass containers that housed one of the animals. His breathing gradually became irregular and his heart began to beat faster. It wasn't the first time I was around a horny boy, I had my shares of boyfriends and one night stands in the academy. All of it was just a small pass time to me, none of it was important compared to my success and graduation rank in the academy.

I had to let him off easy before he made a move on me. Boys were always impulsive when it came to their dicks, no matter how smart or composed one was. Besides, I was not ready to make love again in this body. Not before I became a bit more accustomed to it. Especially sex, it felt no where near the same as it had when I was in my real body.

“So did you do all this work yourself?” I asked suddenly.

Boys like it when you stroke their ego. Just like Isabel had been complementing Costin earlier. But Raul was silent. He turned to look at me in the eyes with lustful intensity.

Uh oh, it was too late.

He spun around and stood in front of me. He grabs both of my shoulders and pulls me close to him. My large breasts push against his chest, and with his other hand he pulls my waist close against his. In this posture my head naturally leans back with me looking up at him.

A wave of emotion rushes through my mind almost drowning out all other thoughts. The feeling was intoxicating. Just him holding me like this was ecstasy. He holds me tight and moves in for a kiss. I don’t move away, and as his tongue slips in I notice that the inside of my mouth was already wet with fragrant slime. My pants were already starting to soak in the same slime below.

I muster all my willpower and put my arms up in between us and try to push him away. There are a dozen ways I can grapple him down to the ground right now. But they were actions that I could not act on. There was no strength to my push, he pulled away slightly anyways, still holding me tightly in his arms.

“Raul… I…”

I want to say that I would rather not, but I couldn't find the words. If he held me any longer there was no way I could stop myself. In the weeks prior I had discovered what Casper had meant when he said that most of me was copied. There were things, like thoughts, small movements, mannerisms, the way I walk when I am not paying attention. They were all not mine. Instead they were the motions of the previous Anya, of Anya the sexdroid.

“I… I… I…”

I repeat in a confusing loop. Conflicting thoughts battling in my head. I was unwilling to give into the other Anya. There were many things that I was not, but spineless and weak-willed was not one of them.

“I… I…”

Raul let out a long sigh and then smiled at me disappointedly. He moves my rigid arms aside gently and holds me up like a stiff doll.

“I… I…”

He places me on the table next to us. He leans in and lustfully kisses me again in the mouth. My unresponsive arms and legs slowly fell to my side in a slow, smooth, mechanical motion. Not unlike the mechanical docking arms of the station.

“There, there.” Raul said while caressing my face.

“I… I…”

There was something wrong with my body causing me to not think clearly. I am not weak-willed. I want to make love to Raul.

“I… I…”

No, that wasn't right. Focus, just say what you want.

“Nughhhhh.” I moan out loudly as his Penis enters mine VUP391-Z1.

Raul was now a blur on top of me. All I could feel was pleasure rating 772.3 as I was shaken violently on the OBID-4829ex918d. The cold metal sliding against my back. I vocalize sample SM13 mixed with SM03.

“I…”

Everything began to fade as if I was starting to fall asleep. Focus! Don't sleep! I have to sexually pleasure user HE829.11.12.15:31:92.

“I...”

I lean into to kiss him but a slender feminine hand catches me as I almost stumble onto the floor.

“Oh! Careful there sweetie. Are you alright?”

I see Isabel bent over looking up at me as she helped me stand again. She looked genuinely concerned as she looked into my eyes.

“I… uh… What happened.”

I said, moving my hand up to my head. There was no pain, no fogginess, the movement was just a habit.

“You bugged out. I restarted you that's all.”

Isabel said as she looked over my naked body. I was standing in the middle of the room, cold wet lines of liquid were painted in between my thighs. Isabel beside me was naked as well. I Immediately noticed that her torso was strangely plain. She had no nipples on her small breasts. Below them all the way to the begging of her legs were many labels and ports built right into her hard skin. Even her batteries were nestled just under her ribs without any covers, only two plastic straps held them in place.

The digital machine code etched in between her chest was clearly readable. She was a West Coast supplies office droid, detailed information on her model where embedded in the data.

“I want…” I looked around eagerly for Raul, the lab was dark and empty, the lights were off. Only the faint glow of lights from computers and instruments lit up the cold laboratory.

“Oh they left. It took a while to troubleshoot you. So, is there any permanent damage in there?”

I notice as she says that she is looking just below my chest. Where Casper had shown me where my circuits were. As if answering Isabel’s commands part of my thoughts rushed through countless data. I did not know what they meant, just the notion that all the important things are fine.

“I… I think I am fine.” I said, with lust still in my voice that Isabel no doubt picked up on.

She gave me a giggle and gave my large breasts a quick grab, leaving them wobbling in place.

“I would gladly go a second round with you. But I think you should go get your little hitch looked over before you see anymore action.”

She said while handing me a small cloth napkin she plucked from her purse, gesturing for me to wipe the cum and slime mixture between my legs.

“Also these puppies are just about out of juice.” She said tapping on the batteries in her chest.

Casper was out of the question. I had called him once to chat but he had hung up on me telling me that he would call back after he was done with something. But he never did. Being the busy genius hotshot he was I dared not bother him anymore. There was no other tech person I knew who I trusted to fiddle with my body.

Again Isabel seemed to read my mind.

“There is a really nice maintenance guy I know, he's got one of the best reviews on the station.”

She was reading my mind again, this time she replied before I could even complete my thoughts.

“Oh don’t worry, this one is on me. I dragged you here anyways so it's partly my fault.”

She read my mind again.

“Yeah, sorry, I’ll disconnect now. You're quite shy for a companion droid aren't you.” She said as she gave me a crooked smile.

A notification popped into my head that a certain unit had closed the connection that was made to my service systems.

“Yeah, that's just how I am I guess.” I replied, knowing that she no longer was reading my thoughts. I was not shy, at least that was before I was put into an android.

I looked around for my clothes and found them folded neatly on the table where Raul had fucked me. I kind of wanted more of him. The thought unnerved me, just a moment ago I was trying to push him away.

“Let's get dressed.” Isabel said, pushing my clothes into my arms.

### ### ###

Surprisingly, Raul was waiting just outside of the gate to the small lab. He sat in the driver seat of a pickup that floated waist high above the ground. The vehicle looked worn and well used, there was a huge cage on the back presumably used for the transport of animals.

“How are you feeling? Climb on, I'll drive you guys back to the terminals.”

“Oh thanks, how thoughtful of you, I’m feeling great!” Isabel said jokingly.

“I am fine now…” I manage to say without sounding too needy.

As we climbed onto the single row of seats, with her sitting between me and Raul. The vehicle rose further into the air and began accelerating until the grass and bushes below us turned into blurry specks. The warm air began rushing against us as our hair and clothes fluttered energetically in the air. Raul would occasionally glance back at me. No words could be spoken between us with the wind rushing around us. But with his arm on the flight joystick and his eyes scanning the horizon he looked handsome.

Isabel turned and looked at me with a smirk.

"I think he actually likes you."

I look back at Isabel, she seems to be talking to me through her eyes. There was a simple universal direct waveform connection made between us. I knew I had this ability too, though it was more often used to communicate with appliances or machines. Her message was clear, but came without any fluctuations and emotions that normally accompanied verbal speech. Even then, her wild facial expression made up for it.

"Give it a week, by then he most likely won't even remember how I look." I reply

She stretches her arms above her head, catching the wind in her hands.

"Something tells me otherwise. But anyways, I wish I was as lucky as you. Being designed to have men obsess and fawn over you must feel so nice."

I hold my hair down and look away from her, the mechanical borders of the biome are slowly coming into view now. The clouds and sky at this distance quickly showed what they truly were: Projections reflected off of the metal plates that formed a bowl which covered the landscape from above.

"They most likely would just use you and treat you like any other piece of property anyways." I sent back

I thought of Casper, even knowing that I was human, he still restrained me, just like Cato had. He was just as not as secret about it and said he would free me. Whether that would come to pass was to be seen.

‘Well there aren't many companion droids around. With you know, the lack of demand or necessity. To the boys here you might as well be a goddess.’

Isabel was right. The brothel I had found was the only place where there were obvious companion androids. Even then they seemed to have trouble finding their roles. All of the human looking androids I had seen so far looked bland and un-memoizable as if on purpose. They were obviously designed to perform labor or service roles. Even Isabel herself had a pretty face that seemed all too familiar, small variations on the average pretty girl androids. Likewise all of her other features were predictably average. I had noticed significantly more looks being turned my way from the men. Way more than what I was used to.

Isabel texts me again after a short awkward silence.

"You know you can come work for me. I can find you a place in my company, you would be looked after and make much more than what these religious fanatics can pay you."

She places her hand gently on mine and looks sincerely in my eyes.

"Or if they owned you I can purchase you from their service. I’m willing to pay five times more than what your stock cost might be. After that if you wish for freedom I can grant it to you."

I can’t tell if she's being truly sincere. Dumb androids were easy to read, but trying to tell if an smart android is lying is almost impossible. Casper said he’d set me free after the month was over, but it doesn't hurt to have backup plans. But I wonder if she knows that I used to be human, or that I was now actually owned by Casper, and she is only acting nice because of that.

"I will think about it. Give me a month okay?" I reply, She nods at me, satisfied.

It's not like I can just go where I please.

The truck slows down and gently lands on the metal platform high in the air above the grassy hills. Before Raul could react Isabel grabs hold of his head and plants a quick kiss on his cheek. She retreats and jumps off of the truck in a smooth motion just as quickly as she had kissed him.

I was slightly annoyed… Was this Jealousy I felt?

“I already booked you in with Denver. You can go check in with him anytime. Just don't wait too long okay?” Isabel said as she quickly left and disappeared into the flow of people passing by at the station.

Raul sits in the truck and watches as Isabel leaves. I sit in the back waiting, wanting to hang around more with Raul even though I had been so dismissive of him earlier in the day.

“Sorry about that… What happened earlier. You were so beautiful and I just... couldn't stop myself.”

Yeah. He had better be sorry. I wanted him to fuck me but he wouldn't stop… Wait what?

I tried to reply but only managed a confused look with my mouth agape. My neck tenses from a sharp pain as my head seems to spasm on its own for a moment.

“Oh dear! I better walk you to the maintenance shop. Denver she said right? That is not far from here.”

I don't know when he had moved closer but he appeared suddenly beside me in the back seat. I grab a hold of his arm that was now holding my shoulders and gently move it aside.

“That's okay, I know where it is. I'll head there by myself.”

This was now all too embarrassing, the last thing I needed was for him to see me like this, breaking down like some kind of mechanical doll. I am not sure why I even care what he thinks of me though. It was unlike me, most likely more of the sexbot Anya was surfacing, causing my body to bug out.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

I left Raul sitting alone in the truck on the platform in a hurry. My path to the maintenance store is already visualized in my mind. I hurried into the crowd with my head down and a warm blush on my face.