Glitch effect idea

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Glitch effect idea

Post by dale coba » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Looking at this stunner, I thought how nicely it would dispel her smoldering, apparently human sexuality if one of her eyes were to flicker open and closed in an impossibly stuttering fashion.

Then I thought, with a performer's head not changing position in the video, one could edit out some small number of frames and/or duplicate such a mini-clip taken from a series of rapid winks, and that would probably produce a mechanical-looking glitch effect. Mouth movements could benefit from a similar editing.

It might take a little trial-and-error, figuring out the method; but when I think back to certain film and tv fembots from pre-CGI days, that may be how they did it (plus speeding up action - but I don't have any low-tech solutions for that).

[Perhaps the video vine-experimenters would have some suggestions for good cutting rhythms.]

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

FaceoffFembot
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Glitch effect idea

Post by FaceoffFembot » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:54 am

[The door crumbles into dust as soon as the handle is touched] Something like this ?

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:43 am

FaceoffFembot wrote:Something like this ?
You know that's what I like to see!

I forgot about that picture, but I loved your two versions posted on the wiki - a small breakthrough, a new method, a mini-medium through which to bring pictures of fembots to shuddering, glitching life.

Care to share any insights into your technique? GIFs For Dummies, how-to-videos, cryptic clues?

This will be perfect for the fembot stars of the new Westworld series! Calling Spaz, plan to collect the best screen captures for processing.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:27 am

Well, all you actually need is a good photo editing software, the blood of 32 goats, a pinch of Patrick Stewart's hair, and some Lipton Lemon Iced Tea.

No but really, I might add things to the tutorial section of FW.

Ani Erotika
Banned
Identification: Android

Post by Ani Erotika » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:19 am

Niceeee im so going to try this in one of my fembot vids!!! Thanks for the idea!
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon: