IDEA: A Simple Suggestion

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.

Like?

LOVE.
33%
Sure.
50%
Meh.
17%
Nope.
No votes
You're a sick bastard.
No votes

Total votes: 6

ministrations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

IDEA: A Simple Suggestion

Post by ministrations » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Here's another one. This needs at least two people but it's simpler than my other idea (I think). Anybody who wants more of a script let me know.

It's nighttime, bedroom, dark. Human is sleeping on one side of the bed, fembot is frozen inactive on the other side. The owner, let's call him Bob, turns on the light. "Anna?"

This jerks the fembot to life and Anna rises to a sitting position in an unnaturally fluid way, showing us she's at least topless. "Yes, Master?" Her voice and mannerisms are formal, but not robotic...somewhere in between Little and Big Jessica from today's other idea.

"Are you interested in women? I mean, sexually."

"I am programmed to please any gender, Master. But my arousal simulations are set to male only."

"Okay. Be interested in women. Sexually."

"Yes, Master. New settings confirmed."

"Okay. Good night." Bob turns off the light and pulls the covers over himself while Anna lies down mechanically again. Cut.

The next day, Bob gets home and calls out for Anna. He looks everywhere and can't find her. (If you're a Pleasantville fan, you could throw in a "Where's my dinner?") He grabs a beer and sits down, wondering what to do.

Maybe after another cut, to show passage of time, the front door opens and Anna walks in with another woman. They're having a perfectly natural conversation. Almost as an afterthought, Anna turns to Bob and says, "Hi honey."

Bob walks up, obviously upset. "Where have you been? I've been waiting for you all night. Never be outside after work hours without my permission again."

Before Anna can respond, the other woman, we'll call her Kathy, jumps in. "Whoa. That's a dick thing to say. How do you think you can just order her around like that?"

Anna waits for her to finish. "It's all right, Kathy. Yes, master. I will be home by 6pm beginning tomorrow."

Kathy looks upset and wants to say something, but is cut off by Bob, who is clearly attracted to Kathy and doesn't want to look like a hard-ass in front of her. He looks more at Kathy than at Anna. "Look, I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just really used to having Anna home with dinner on the table when I get here."

"You asshole," Kathy says, even angrier. She turns to Anna. "Honey, do you just want to get out of here?"

"I'm sorry, Kathy, but it's after 6pm," Anna says. "Master, I should have had dinner ready for you. I was only following your order to *Be interested in women. Sexually.*" (It would be nice nice nice to have that come out in Bob's voice, but it's not absolutely necessary.)

Kathy takes a shocked step back. "You're a robot? I had no idea."

"Yeah, they're very realistic these days. She fools me sometimes," Bob says. They have a little conversation as if they're talking about a car, sort of ignoring Anna:

KATHY: "Is it, like, good in bed?"
BOB: "Oh yeah, she's better than human."
KATHY: "I heard they were difficult to maintain."
BOB: "No, that's a myth. I think the old ones were bad, but she mostly takes care of herself."
KATHY: "Expensive?"
BOB: "You know, of course, but with the financing it's surprisingly affordable. I think I have a brochure somewhere with the prices."

As Bob walks away looking for the brochure, Kathy moves back to Anna. "Can I touch you?" she asks.

"Of course," Anna says.

Kathy touches Anna's arm and face. "I can't tell the difference."

"It gets better," Bob says. "Anna, show Kathy your tits."

Anna takes off her top and poses her hands around them, like a spokesmodel. "My smooth, highly advanced synthetic skin covers two high-density gel pouches that are fully expandable. My artificial nipples are also fully functional and include several pleasure features."

Kathy is flushed. "Can I--" and before she can finish her thought or Bob can interject, they're kissing. Bob runs over to stop Anna, but Anna grabs Bob's arm without breaking her kiss and lifts him off the ground like he was a rag doll.

Kathy and Anna continue to nuzzle and kiss. Bob tries to kick and wriggle free but Anna's too strong. Then he realizes something. "Anna, stop being interested in women sexually."

"I'm sorry, I can't do that," Anna says, and begins to crush Bob's arm as she lowers him, the rest of her body focused on Kathy. Bob winces in severe pain on the floor.

"Anna, command mode. Emergency override Bob Tango Two!"

Anna's eyes open wide and she pulls out of the kiss to stand at attention staring forward. "Override activated. What is your command?" Kathy snaps her finger in Anna's face, waves, touches Anna's breast, all with no reaction.

"It's no use," Bob tells Kathy, still rubbing his arm to recover from the pain. "So, here's what I think happened. I asked her last night to be interested in women, which you heard, and then she brought you home to show me -- not my idea -- and then her emotional processor got a little overloaded when you kissed her. I have to be a little more careful with her next time."

"Yeah, that's pretty sick, but it makes sense when you explain it," says Kathy.

"You know, I could turn it back on again if you're interested in..." Bob replies, making a gesture that implies a threesome.

"Ewww. No. Go to hell, asshole." She walks out the door, leaving Bob and Anna.

"Anna, can you just be interested in me right now, sexually?"

Anna comes out of her trance and puts her arms around Bob, back to normal. "I'm sorry for displeasing you tonight, Master. Can I make it up to you?" she says, flirtatiously. She whispers something in Bob's ear.

"Yes. Please." says Bob, who follows almost helplessly as Anna leads him assertively out of the living room. Fin.

As you can tell, the owner could really be of either gender without too much trouble, or it could even be just two characters with big but not super-important script changes.

Hope you guys like it!

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: IDEA: A Simple Suggestion

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:59 am

I'll take this as a script. we need one for tomorrow.
sleepybondage@gmail.com
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: IDEA: A Simple Suggestion

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 am

Send as many male/female and female/female scripts as you like. Once we make them we will send you a download link to the.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12