What am I? (echo...echo...)

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

What am I? (echo...echo...)

Post by dale coba » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Consider a classic Code Author scenario,

..................Image

Now, swap out "revealing herself intentionally to her lover",
and replace that with "asking to be told about her true nature".

First time "Andrea" asks him, he's got somewhere to go, so he resets her rather than explain anything.

Second time [his second, her "first"(no memory)] - he agrees it's finally time she know the truth, and gives in.

He "releases the perception filters" which had prevented her from noticing that robots exist;
(She's had wi-fi Internet access in her "mind", not understanding that only robots can do that. She thinks she's had access to the unfiltered Internet previously, but now she's being eased out of her ignorance. She's learning...)

She becomes highly aroused, talking about all the positive sexual aspects,
but she's also anxious about not knowing about her origins
- whether she was built from scratch... or created by one of several progressively more sinister possibilities.

The Owner tells her to focus on the positive, so on the spot she chooses to quickly access and view all available sexy robot movies, and then gives a rousing, Stephanie-bot-style list of all the great things about being a robot, while stimulating herself and/or having sex with her owner.

The Owner, in afterglow, explains the hard truth:
- she can't ever know what the truth really is about her origin.

About her origins, she can only know:
1) that she can't tell her memories of her experiences apart from programmed "memories".
2) when she feels something to be true, like an instinct or her conscience, she was programmed to have those feelings. Even knowing that, she feels like her feelings are real, and wants to believe they come from real situations.

Her best information, and her feelings, might say she came about because she was built from parts
-- but then, was she based on the bodily appearance or the personality of a real woman?

or she was a human, converted because:
- accident victim
- volunteer
- prisoner
- dying of old age
- kidnapped - a stranger, or someone Owner knew like his wife?

If converted, was it scary, painful - I hope not; but she'll never really know.

For her, all the best and the worst possible origins are equally true.
-- but before she can get so freaked that her processors burn out, her Owner puts her to sleep, and resets her self-understanding.

The third time - the owner acts like he did the previous time... and, watching this video, you'd be like
Me wrote:"Aha, the sweet plot twist is that every time can be the first time.
Now we can end on a happy note..."
but no... the sweet twist of this yarn will be braided, folded back on itself.

The Owner tells Andrea the simplest stuff, it's all good, she's a robot...

He links her to a file - we see a video, looping, of what happened when he told her previously.
She's seeing these intense events that she "remembers" as never having happened,
while at the same time she's being made to feel all the data from that session.

We end on a severely triumphant sexual meltdown.

Thoughts?

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

dale coba

Re: What am I? (echo...echo...)

Post by dale coba » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:08 pm

I should add, this works best if she is a basically :D happy, sexy maid-mistress-or-whatever.

If she didn't want to know the TRUTH, if she didn't ask about herself, she would have been f-i-i-i-i-ne; but she felt the need, deeply, and perhaps there were some seams or other discrepancies she had noticed about herself.

She had to go and do the foolish thing, tsk, tsk.
Look where all her trouble's gotten her:
- she's got no answers
- she's sexually mega-spent
- and she's learned that she's such a toy that she'll likely be wiped afterwards.

What a helpless, adorable kitten. :lovestruck:

Let that be a lesson to all the pretty sleepers out there.
Thinking isn't sexy - and naughty girls who get suspicious
will receive a most fair and appropriate punishment.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:15 pm

We have started working on this.
We have devised it into two movies. the first one as written in the picture and then the elaborate second version.
Today we filmed the first version. a simple story and not very long but because it was simpler we were able to plow through the concept with little issues and are ready for the more complex version.
Anyway this story has been filmed, the second longer version will be filmed tomorrow.

Many thanks to Dale Coba for the idea and if you want a free copy you can critique and comment on to help us make a better movie please let me know.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Exciting! I hope I can come up with more stories that will engage your performers as well as your audience. I know some ideas I float are too elaborate, but I'm trying to bring them into line with the scale of production you are comfortable with.

I feel I know a lot about themes in our favorite tv and movies, and about themes explored in stories here and on MCStories. I'm less certain I know what your audience wants. I'd love a copy of the results, and I'll be as much critiquing any inadequacies in the details of my suggestion. If you have the numbers, would you consider giving me a list of your stores' titles, arranged by popularity? I'm just trying too hard - which makes me sweet.

Excited, looking forward. It's like the erotic Twilight Zone we always deserved, but so rarely got.

- Dale Coba

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:41 pm

dale coba wrote:Exciting! I hope I can come up with more stories that will engage your performers as well as your audience. I know some ideas I float are too elaborate, but I'm trying to bring them into line with the scale of production you are comfortable with.

I feel I know a lot about themes in our favorite tv and movies, and about themes explored in stories here and on MCStories. I'm less certain I know what your audience wants. I'd love a copy of the results, and I'll be as much critiquing any inadequacies in the details of my suggestion. If you have the numbers, would you consider giving me a list of your stores' titles, arranged by popularity? I'm just trying too hard - which makes me sweet.

Excited, looking forward. It's like the erotic Twilight Zone we always deserved, but so rarely got.

- Dale Coba
I don't want to sound like a cunt or a bitch or anything but I will just say that I not only followed almost all of your ideas but managed to figure out a creative way to shoot them because while your ideas can be complex and elaborate My husband makes actual movies for a living so story writing is one of his stronger points and
(here comes the cunt bitch part)
unlike some models who cannot figure out a way to film something except in a linear format I have found many of your story ideas can be made by playing with storytelling aspects and non linear thinking in regards to scriptwriting.

I was confused by one of your stories but after your explanation I managed to get it after re-reading it.

I will say one thing for sure.
You have helped us attain a more cerebral method to storytelling. We haven't tried cerebral Story-lines in fetish because the last time we attempted it....well....lets just say we were accused of being highbrow and it didn't go over well.... but the fembot crew seem to understand and appreciate a complex story so we are excited about stretching our fetish legs and seeing what kind of mind bending concepts we can get away with.

of course this all stops the moment we start going over peoples heads and then we will take a step back and continue at the point before we lost everyone...
LOL
:thumbsup:

P.S.

the following was written in a playful manner and was not meant to come off as critical or county. please understand we are trying to be playful here.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:51 am

EvangelinevonWinter wrote:please understand we are trying to be playful here.
Break on through to the other side! :rockon:

Show 'em what you're made of, and make those c*nt-bitch-asses wish they could titillate our imaginations even half as well. :devil:

- Dale Coba

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Wed May 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Dear dale.
I took the concept of this idea and made a version of it. its not strictly adhering to your concept, but much of your idea is there and I would like to give you a copy of the movie as a way of saying "thanks"
Please email willie at:
sleepybondage@gmail.com and tell him I sent you for your copy of the movie. I think he's expecting you.