IDEA: Long-distance relationship

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
ministrations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

IDEA: Long-distance relationship

Post by ministrations » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 am

A strange idea came to me this morning. I'm pretty sure this isn't for everyone. I'm not even sure how interested I am in it. But it could be a good quickie project because it only requires one person in front of the camera.

The plot: A beautiful woman wearing revealing clothing walks into her apartment after a long day. The home computer system greets her and they talk about her day. At first the computer sounds like any kind of digital assistant, but we soon find out that not only is the woman actually a robot, but she's in a relationship with the computer. She's working extra hard as a (model/stripper/prostitute?) to build a new body for her partner after it broke down.

The woman is upset that they can't touch right now, but the computer assures her he can still get aroused and asks her to play a dance from her memory. She begins dancing sexily, then malfunctions. The woman said she had that error earlier that day but thought she fixed it. The computer asks her to plug in so he can take a look at it. She undresses and jacks in using a wired vibrator or Sybian (but something less X-rated would certainly work).

After some robotic talk from the woman (access codes and all that), the computer uses the tool and tells her her power management chip is failing. The woman is distraught, because it's an expensive fix and she calculates the repair will put her 47.2 days further away from seeing him again. At first the computer tries to comfort her, thanking her for everything she's doing and saying he misses her too. Then he decides to thank her another way and activates the vibrator/Sybian. She responds to the attention until she again malfunctions. The film ends on her frozen.

Again, not for everyone. But it is a fully formed idea, so I thought I'd share it. Now that I've written the title to this post, it could also be done as a fembot and her owner who's on business overseas...it's pretty adaptable.