No ordinary Sybian

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

No ordinary Sybian

Post by dale coba » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 pm

I know, it looks like a normal Sybian.
Additionally, it's a storage and delivery system to pump the rider up full of nanites and raw materials!

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

tdlsn

Re: No ordinary Sybian

Post by tdlsn » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Yes!! now that's what I call an idea!!
I fear it might be a little too sexy for most tho.
I like the idea of a otherwise fully dressed fembot (with a skirt or dress on of course) going to sit on that special chair to recharge/upload/download data,etc..whilst at a conference room table with other people who are unaware of the goings on .The only other change(s) you see maybe are the eyes changing color and/or other subtle action.You then see the others seated at this conference table via the fembot's pov complete with scrolling data,etc.. Can someone please try a scene like this? :hypnotized:

liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 am

Fluid injection and extraction as well!
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

xerxes31415
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by xerxes31415 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Actually, I had written a little script for an adult video using sybians quite a many years ago. Here's a link if anyone's interested.

Fair Warning: I'm definitely not a writer, and I never ended up finishing the story. But I'm posting it here in case anyone wants to put the finishing touches on it, or wants to use it to make a movie.
Fair Warning pt 2: The story includes bots of both genders.

Story