(important poll, please vote)

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.

When you buy a video do you edit it to make it better for you?

YES
4%
NO
85%
YES, but only to remove excess filler footage
12%

Total votes: 26

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

(important poll, please vote)

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 am

We are planning a new style project and we need as much input from you guys as possible. This poll relate directly to people who buy commercial videos in General, not just our movies. So If you buy videos from any producer (not just from us) please take a moment to post in the poll.
Thank you for your help.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

King Snarf

Re: (important poll, please vote)

Post by King Snarf » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:27 pm

I never have, but then, I'm behind the curve on a lot of technical stuff. For example, I only just figured out a few weeks ago how to use MS Paint to add text to a picture.

General
Technosexuality: Built

Post by General » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 pm

This poll relate directly to people who buy commercial videos in General, not just our movies.
It only happened once I swear. So maybe I had a little too much to drink but it wasn't my fault someone put that SD card next to the ThinMints.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:33 pm

No, I haven't edited bought vids.

I do watch many vids at 2/3 speed.
(any slower is too obvious)

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 am

We ran this poll o0n several forums for our different niches (sleepy, freeze, hypo, etc) and the reason was because we were planning on making an unedited movie consisting of all raw footage so that you can build it to your liking. which angles, which sounds, etc all to our personal preference. I can see this being an option for the fembot folks as you would have more control over what audio effects to use, etc. I could even greenscreen scenes to make panels on chest etc more viable.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:52 am

We are just looking to offer a service that no other producer has. its what we do.
:bighug: :bighug: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:42 am

Many here don't have the tools or skills or confidence to re-edit.
There are free web-page apps now, with simplified controls, to edit video.
Such a service may make the concept more plausible to novices.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

DrFranklin

Post by DrFranklin » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:13 am

I like the idea. To me it's all about the model, dialogue and pacing, open panels don't add much if those things aren't there.
Having the raw footage means I can pick visuals and sequences that are more to my taste.

Take the final scene in the original stepford wives, where Joanna's duplicate is revealed. There's no dialogue, it's all about posture, dress and the way the camera pans.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:30 am

dale coba wrote:Many here don't have the tools or skills or confidence to re-edit.
There are free web-page apps now, with simplified controls, to edit video.
Such a service may make the concept more plausible to novices.

- Dale Coba
I would agree only on "confidence"
Every PC has windows movie maker and every mac has imovie. both of these programs are far more tool than anyone needs to edit movies.
When we first started we started with an old mac and imovie. then we went to windows and movie maker then back to imovie. it was only in 2012 that we moved to commercial professional editing device.
our raw clips only need the front and rear removed and a sound effect added.
For those who want to make their own panels....well they already have these skills and we would only be shooting on a tripod to make it easier than to have to "track motion/track camera" the footage.

Now confidence.....thats a horse of a different color altogether and I would agree that for those who have no confidence in their ability to even attempt it this venture would be a source of inner frustration.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:17 am

Used to be, a user was as adventurous as the operating system would allow. Rewards or penalties for trying to learn. Windows repels me, Apple educated me.

But now people are learning through web apps and smartphone/pad interfaces, and those interfaces have to be straight-forward, because customers expect to be treated better than past software engineers who left incomplete, dense, and cryptic systems for each other to stumble through.

I'd like to think you're right. I just don't know if enough people yet are on the right platforms that encourage them to find the right tools. Many people have great phones, and still know very little of what apps they could run.

FC has never struck me as heavily populated with techies, engineers - at least, compared with how many one might expect given the subjects of our attraction.

- Dale Coba

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am

It's not just a matter of confidence. Yes, I probably could edit videos. But, because of time constraints and a moderate case of laziness, I don't take the time to learn how to do that. There are a lot of things that people can do themselves that they still pay people to do for them.