Idea: Nervous Bride

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Idea: Nervous Bride

Post by dale coba » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:36 pm

(Sorry it's so unfinished. The bones are there, but some parts need fleshing out.)

Before the ceremony, a nervous Bride paces, still only half-dressed in her fancy white lingerie,
malfunctioning with:
- a Stepford-smile, in blissful afterglow, with movement and verbal tics,
- flashing her body, moaning and saying raunchy fembot phrases she would say on their wedding night (explicitly sexy + computer jargon + phrases, repeated, that clearly belongs to some other time and place).

Her personality won't notice or process any information regarding fembots, despite hearing and speaking fembot phrases herself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Bridesmaid, not terribly worried, goes in to see Bride.]

Bridesmaid: The ceremony is about to start, everybody's waiting,
What's wrong, Dear?

Bride babbles lines like: I'm toooo excited,
- can't wait to be married,
- can't wait to be the perfect wife,
- I worship his cock - have you seen it?
- can't stop thinking about tonight, so horny [fondling herself, half-aware of her actions]

------------------------------------------

[Bridesmaid gives her standard encouragements for a bride, ignores the Bride's obvious fembot-behavior, treats her like she's a normal nervous bride]
[Bride replies with explicit erotic statements that aren't responses to what the Bridesmaid is saying.]
[Bridesmaid sits the Bride down, holding hands, stroking her hair.]

Bm: I remember how worried I was before my wedding.

- Bride: A real girl wouldn't allow herself to be re-programmed so easily.

Bm: I wanted so much to be the best wife I could be.

- Bride: Before the probe was inserted, I made sure she was fully automated.

- Bride (suddenly, briefly, she makes eye contact with Bm): I have three holes!
(then she's off in her own world again, talking to people who aren't there)

Bridesmaid: You sure do - they're the state of the art, each hole ready to monitor and massage a cock all along its inserted length. [Groom] really loves that about your holes, and they're just three of the reasons he loves you.

Bm: Hush, let me take care of you."

Bm opens up Bride's access panel.

---------------------------
Diagnosis:
[Groom] set your libido to the highest setting, which is generating so many potential variations of all the honeymoon sex [Groom] has planned for you. The anticipation is overwhelming your processors and your internal network.

Bm decides to trigger a full malfunction, to study the readings

Bride performs an orgasm sequence.

Bm: I'd need to give you a full sexual re-calibration, but there isn't time.

----------------------------------------
[Bridesmaid pauses, pauses... We get that she also must be a robot, because there's no phone.]
Okay, I had a chat with your sister,
and she asked [Groom] what I should do with you.

Solution: (explained aloud to her as the Bridesmaid makes adjustments, though she knows the Bride's personality won't respond.)

- not to lower the libido settings - feels a shame to run her below full sexual capacity
- for the wedding service, switch her to drone mode
- then Bridesmaid can perform a quick level one calibration, that should hold her through the ceremony.

[Switched to drone mode, Bride still has sexy malfunction tics (slower, less severe), with monotone voice.]

[The Bride knows that everyone attending the service will witness the "naked truth" of what she actually is; they'll all know how she will function tonight, what acts she might perform in the Bridal Suite.]

Bridesmaid: You should stop being so hard on yourself, little Lady.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being uncontrollably aroused at all times;
and besides, ladies aren't responsible for choosing their own programming.

[The Bride "thinks" she's aroused because the guests will read her drone-state as signifying a hyper-sexual woman (but the truth that she's only a machine for fucking is even more scandalous (and hot), for us).]

You know, you're very beautiful as a drone, with your mouth hanging open just a bit, and
the way your empty, hungry eyes stare past and through everyone.

DO YOU REALLY THINK SO? (halting, mechanical voice)

Oh, definitely. You will look divine, marching slowly, stiffly down the aisle.

The guests will be reminded that your model can perform acts of unlimited, unrestrained erotic obedience .
[Groom]'s going to get to enjoy a splendid boner, watching you approach the altar.

AREN'T YOU GOING TO REPAIR MY MALFUNCTIONS?

Inside, your personality processors will still be computing overwhelming arousal;
but as a drone you'll move and perform with the efficiency of a robot built to operate on an assembly-line.

They say, when Life gives you lemons, ... (fondling drone's breasts) ... re-program your best friend with a striking personality make-over!

[To calm her tics, make her repeat phrases to re-inforce her new program]
Repeat after me:
- This Unit is only a machine.
- Primary personality is off-line.
- A wife's joy is to be used.

That sounds lovely. You should work that into the ceremony.
Add those phrases, and recompute your vows.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
YOU'RE A LIFE-SAVER.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT YOU.

[Bride], I'll get everyone in position;
once the music starts, you start walking down the hall, and into the chapel.

One more thing - BRIDESMAID DRONE MODE ACTIVATED.
REMAINING BRIDESMAIDS HAVE BEEN SYNCHRONIZED.
NOW WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE WE ARE THE SAME MACHINE.

[Bridesmaid kisses Bride, leaves, mechanically]
[pause.]
{Still behaving with the body of a robot, the Bride resumes speaking in a more normal tone for a bride practicing her vows]

AFFIRMATIVE, TO HONOR AND OBEY, AND OBEY, AND OBEY,
TO BE YOUR PERFECTED WIFE, WITH NO MORE MIND.

[cue music: distantly, wedding march (or suitable) begins.]
[Bride] bride-marches off slowly, arms like a robot,
practicing her lines)]

TO FOREVER FUCK AND SUCK AND FUCK; AND SUCK AND FUCK;
AND LICK AND SUCK AND FUCK, AND FUCK AND SUCK....

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]