Phone Fun

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
tully

Post by tully » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:10 pm

Now, now...these ladies are providing a very unique service for a very unique set of tastes. Recording and sharing calls is taking money away from them.

KaitlinBot

Post by KaitlinBot » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm

Ok, to answer some questions...

I'm planning on making some recordings..especially for My favs here:) and they will be available at Niteflirt..as with most of My recordings I will only charge about a dollar or two per minute and if that's too much then I can't help you..eeeks...Robotman is right, you may NOT record my recordings but think of all the money you wasted in your life...would THIS be worth a few bucks?? and that's the awesome part, its UP TO YOU:) I'm pretty easygoing and generous with My time but this is My business so Thank You, tully, for your input:) and to the newest little HONEY on the boards, you are so cute, call if you want to but I will be putting a little hello vid up soon, so stay tuned and then you can hear Me..I understand that you rock too:)
back to recordings..be on the look out for those soon, I'm revamping some stuff and adding new stuff but I've been sooo busy lately that for now I just wanna play on the phone...
any other questions?? pm me here, email me on NF or post:) and I will reply:)

PS: OMG, tully...More input, YUMM!!!

FembotSara

hello

Post by FembotSara » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:08 pm

yayyyyy thanks to Robotman, I finally got my account figured out
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I am the lunky lady/fembot that Robotman has been speaking with on NF.
I don't know much about the fetish, but it's been so much fun learning from Robotman, and I look forward to learning more here at FC :D

FembotSara

Hey Everyone

Post by FembotSara » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:43 am

I just wanted to pop in and say hello to my new friends that I've been speaking to, both here and on NiteFlirt. I hope everyone is well! :D

DJDojo

Post by DJDojo » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:12 pm

Hey there FembotSara! ^_^

I know this sounds silly, but *gets all shy* you wouldn't happen to do IM chats, would you?

FembotSara

Post by FembotSara » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:41 pm

Hey guys...and girls :-)
I know some of you are too shy to call me live, so I created a recording in which I describe my robot body, my sexy lingere, and some of the fun things I am programed to do. And, you'll love the end!

Wanna check me out? Here I am... Recorderd Fembot Listing

P.S. Special thanks to Robotman for writting the script!
Last edited by FembotSara on Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:31 am, edited 9 times in total.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:34 pm

Outstanding! Great voice work by Sara and a spot on script by RM, thank you both.

FembotSara

Post by FembotSara » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:47 am

Thanks Robotman and KingJeremy for the compliments!

Also, thank you to the guys who already checked it out!

FembotSara

Fembot Recordings

Post by FembotSara » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:57 am

Hey guys...and ladies
I just wanted to let yall know that I will be on vacation until Feb 23rd. So, if you hadn't had a chance to check out the recording, and would like to, now would be a great time.

Also, I'd like to make another suggestion as well. If you are interested in hearing your own specific fantasy, I have decided to start doing custom recordings.

If you're interested in this offer, and would like to write a script, now may be a good time to start thinking it over.

If you have any questions, I will be back on Feb 23rd to answer all of your questions.

Have a great couple of weeks and I look forward to hearing from you all soon :-)

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Well, after a short break it's time for another review. I really enjoy NiteFlirt as a means of having my particular interests in this fetish acted out. I usually do phone only and I know many of you prefer a visual medium, so keep in mind that many of the providers here also offer cam shows as well.

My last call was incredible. I spoke with a provider named BBW Babygrrrrl, and she blew the doors off of this fantasy for me. As the name implies she's a big beautiful woman and she is unbelievably sexy. She has a sweet, soft, charming voice with just the tiniest hint of a southern or midwestern drawl. I had emailed her my request earlier in the day and got a bright, positive response asking for more correspondence. She wanted to make sure she had a handle on just what it was I was looking for. We chatted back and forth about the different ideas and scenarios that worked for me and she asked a lot of clarifying questions. That fact alone made it feel very special from the outset, tailored to my specifications.

So I called, and as I mentioned above her voice was perfect. Soft and melodic, she put me at ease right away. This is kind of an important point with me as there are some providers who just don't fit what I'm looking for in this genre, just from the sound of their voice. She didn't waste time with idle chit chat, trying to get as many minutes out of me as she could and as I said, we pretty much hashed out the details of what I was looking for in our earlier correspondence. I lead off the roleplay to give it some direction, this was her first time doing a robotic fantasy, but she jumped right into it. She followed along with what we had discussed earlier, followed my lead perfectly when I wanted to go in a different direction and even had some surprises of her own for me that just added to the call immensely.

The original call for me was about an hour or so, but that is only because I drew it out that long. I was enjoying the roleplay so much I didn't want it to end hehe. Subsequent calls have averaged about 20 minutes or so, some longer than the original, but again that is my choice, sometimes you just want to play lol. She comes across as very sweet and friendly, there is no rush to get you off the phone and by the same token no games or ploys to keep you on. It's a perfect balance of making you feel comfortable with the fantasy and being incredibly fucking sexy.

A couple of points about the call. I know more than a few of us that use the NiteFlirt service enjoy the monotone speech, and while not my cup of tea so to speak, I had her run a few lines by me and it's pretty uncanny. Her strong suits in my opinion are the malfunctions and slow loss of power. I also have a thing for repair scenarios, and while she may not be quite up on all of the terminology we use she was a quick study and was incorporating some of the lingo in the very first call.

I've asked her to join the forum so she can get more of an idea about what it is we are all about and maybe pick up some pointers from stories and video/picture links. She offers cam shows, which I haven't done yet, but I have been assured she does a pretty mean robot. So if you see her, make her feel welcome and by all means ask her questions and if it's something that you'd do, I highly recommend giving her a call on her listing.

BBW Babygrrrrl

wow thanks Jeremy

Post by BBW Babygrrrrl » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:10 am

omg ok i hope i can do that justice...
well i think the reason it really worked for you (jeremy) and me was because we talked and joked a lil beforehand...and u really set me at ease and gave me lots of insight into this whole new world for me...
i was a total robot virgin... i still am learning so much....so guys if u do contact me... email me first....give me a heads up on what kind of things turn u on...but be patient with me....i am a novice at this particular role play even though jeremy makes me sound like a pro
your patience and understanding will set me at ease....and make it alot more realistic as well..
I can't wait to talk with you guys :)

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:31 am

I'll say welcome to you anyway, though I wont be ringing lol
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

BBW Babygrrrrl

tyvm

Post by BBW Babygrrrrl » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:54 am

thank you so much for the warm welcome...
i realise what i do is not for everyone but thats ok...
i'm not here to step on any toes...just letting everyone know i'm availble to explore any fantasies u might want to talk about.

:wink:
i'm very understanding...and like to think i'm easy to talk to...so pls dont be shy.

I'm here for your pleasue....

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:39 pm

Been talking to a new operator on NiteFlirt her name is BBWLiz and she is incredible!

Here's a quote from her blog...

"I’ve done robot roleplay with a very sweet and playfully imaginative technophile, Mr. J – thanks to him I have an idea for a new video and an mp3 for Pay-to-View sale about the new LizBot 250 Autonomous Gynoid! He loves he way I drop into a monotone as I run through my sexual subroutine menu and the sexy glitches and hitches in my robotic voice when I encounter a programming bug that he has to disassemble me to fix!"

Well worth your time if you're into this kind of thing gentlemen.

Here's the link to her site http://www.bbwliz.com/

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Hehe, very nice. I've been talking to Suzie for a couple of years now and she has always been awesome. Glad to see she put up the android listing.

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Robotman wrote:Another awesome fembot find... the lovely Brandi:
http://www.niteflirt.com/your+willing+slave+girl
She's VERY highly recommended.
That's no fembot find!!! That's a 1-900-esque audio play!!! :x
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 pm

You may want to read through the thread before you post.

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 pm

KingJeremy wrote:You may want to read through the thread before you post.
My mistake. I am sorry. I only scrolled through the menu of the site, only to find nothing.

Sorry. :oops:
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm

I found this video online. Seems like this thread is the right place to put it.
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1913296

I don't know why this qualifies as a "prank" since the girl did her job and got paid. And while she might not be a fembot superstar, she did well enough!

The thing that struck me was that she seemed to understand exactly what the guy was asking for, like she'd received that request many times before.

Both the girl's reaction, and the idea for the video in the first place, are to me yet more evidence just how widespread the robot fantasy really is.

GalianaChance

Post by GalianaChance » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 am

Robotman wrote:Found another great fembot role-player:
Galiana. :D
Hi. I'm that Galiana /blush

I'm very interested in learning more about the Fembot / ASFR / android / gynoid / robot fetish to provide better service to the callers I have.

I've documented some of my limited ASFR activities so far on my blog, if you find that kind of thing interesting. I don't have ads on my blog or anything, it's mostly just so I can keep track of my happy memories :) http://galianachance.blogspot.com/searc ... chnosexual
tully wrote:It would be nice if they would consent to a few small samples. Silly probably, but little things like that tend to go a long way in this community.
I know Tully suggested this 4 years ago, but I would be willing to do an android-specific voice sample if I could maybe get some guidance about what would be helpful. Because ... I don't know if you noticed, but you guys disagree about what is sexy with great regularity! :D

I was thinking a few samples: one monotone, one emotionless but with some pitch variation (more like the computer in Star Trek), and maybe one malfunctioning? Would that cover the basics?

In the meantime, I have a non-technosexual voice sample on all my listings: http://psophotos.net/galianachance/voic ... eneral.mp3
FembotSara wrote:Hey guys...and girls :-)
I know some of you are too shy to call me live, so I created a recording in which I describe my robot body, my sexy lingere, and some of the fun things I am programed to do. ... P.S. Special thanks to Robotman for writting the script!
Two years ago in this thread, Robotman did a script for Sara who turned it into a recorded listing (available any time for a per-minute charge). I'm also open to this, and when I do them, I also offer them as downloadable mp3s (for about the price of listening to the whole thing twice) so you can listen to it as often if you wish.

I think that's everything I can think of... I suspect I'll go into serious lurk-mode now, but I'll be reading!
Galiana Chance: Professional phone sex operator with a theater & technical background, trying to improve my role play skills for technosexual callers.
Relevant blog posts: http://galianachance.net/blog/category/technosexual/

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 am

Hi Galiana,

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I know there are quite a few of us here who frequent Niteflirt in search of quality operators who are not only good at the roleplay part of this fetish but are friendly and sincere about wanting to bring a good experience to their callers.

I think the three ideas you mentioned in your post are an excellent way to show your abilities to the wide range of tastes for the members here who might be inclined to call. I know that Robotman enjoys the monotone variation and I myself enjoy more of a human like persona until the malfunctions start type of experience. I'm sure there are others who enjoy different things as well.

I'll fire off an email on Niteflirt soon and give you a heads up for a scenario or two.

Once again, thanks for popping in and saying hi.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 am

Galiana got moved to the top of my favorites list RM. I feel like I owe you a finders fee. :lol:

GalianaChance

Post by GalianaChance » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:25 pm

As per encouragement in this thread, I did a voice sample:
http://psophotos.net/galianachance/voic ... Sample.mp3
Galiana Chance: Professional phone sex operator with a theater & technical background, trying to improve my role play skills for technosexual callers.
Relevant blog posts: http://galianachance.net/blog/category/technosexual/

Puppetmaster16

Post by Puppetmaster16 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 am

Well I admit I had never tried this before but I asked Enchanting Eden to do a custom recording for me and was very impressed with how it turned out.

I sent her a very specific and detailed 4-page script and she did it for me the very next day and really did a fantastic job with it.

She comes highly recommended! And for those of you (like me) who had never tried this before, it's certainly worth a try! :)

Enchanting Eden

Post by Enchanting Eden » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 am

Puppetmaster16 wrote:Well I admit I had never tried this before but I asked Enchanting Eden to do a custom recording for me and was very impressed with how it turned out.

I sent her a very specific and detailed 4-page script and she did it for me the very next day and really did a fantastic job with it.

She comes highly recommended! And for those of you (like me) who had never tried this before, it's certainly worth a try! :)
Thank you very much, kind Sir, glad I pleased you......I love to please and do as I am told.