Phone Fun

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
jakeCTom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Phone Fun

Post by jakeCTom » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 pm

I have to second that. I listened to both clips and they were really good. The malfunction clip was about as good as it gets. I would definitely suggest maybe doing what kiwi is doing and post some stuff on clips4sale. Good work and keep it up.

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:06 am

jakeCTom wrote:I have to second that. I listened to both clips and they were really good. The malfunction clip was about as good as it gets. I would definitely suggest maybe doing what kiwi is doing and post some stuff on clips4sale. Good work and keep it up.
I second that emotion.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner
Identification: Android

Post by Sweet Delilah » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Is there anything in particular you would like to hear there?

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:12 am

I personally wouldn't mind hearing a good old fashioned human-to-robot transformation, but it's all good.

BA2

Post by BA2 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 am

I'm always into sexy malfunctions, repair, reprogramming and maintenance...

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:20 pm

I'm with BA on that one.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

New Voice Files

Post by Sweet Delilah » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:30 pm

You need a certain number of clips before you can start an account at Clips4Sale so I'm working hard to make the quota! I'm also putting them on my Nite Flirt account so I can share them here as I finish them. I have 3 new ones!

Voice Mail Sleeper
Your girlfriend calls, even though she's knows your busy at work. She feels compelled to leave a voice mail and finds herself not being able to hang up. That's when the sleeper program in her activates, causing confusion, errors and a feeling of heat she can not deny...
8 minutes, $14.99

Shy Robot Repair and Upgrade
Your shy fembot needs to be repaired. She becomes embarrassed as you prove to her you can do many things to her at once...
8 minutes, $14.99

Trading Skills
A sexy luxury fembot meets you at a party. After entertaining her with conversation she leads you to a private place a proposes a deal with you: Switch out her malfunctioning chip set and she'll let you do a free full test run as payment.
9.5 minutes, $16.99

And as a thank you for all your kind words:
Fembot Central Savings Pack - All Three Files, $34.99 (SAVE $12!)

I have to admit, I haven't been around the forum here as much as I should. Is there anywhere else I should share these on the forum or would that be rude?

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Thank you! ♥ I've posted there as well, now.

Sweet Delilah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Sweet Delilah » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:50 pm

How is everyone doing? This Unit's line has been quiet lately... It makes me worry about you all, with so much this snow and everything going on. ♥

By the way,I updated my other listing with new mp3s. I hope you're all well.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:23 pm

It's been awhile since I've posted here but I've been on a bit of a NiteFlirt kick lately, checking out some new flirts. Most have been ok, nothing mind blowing...until today.

Kim is simply incredible. I talked to her briefly yesterday to give her an idea of what I was looking for and mentioned this forum as a place to get an idea of my predilections. She was unbelievable. She obviously did her homework and I mean that literally. She told me after the call she spent a decent amount of time here getting ideas and trying to understand what it was about this fetish that did it for me. She had the speech glitches down pat, malfunctioned, opened access panels, ran through subroutines in a robotic voice, switched between human and robot modes and whole list of other things that I enjoy about fembots. To top it all off, she's super smart, super nice and extremely accommodating. She took the time to ask questions about things she was unclear about and even offered suggestions of her own. When the time came to play, she jumped right in to character and played it to the hilt.

If anyone is still using NiteFlirt, she is highly, highly recommended.

http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/ ... NO-TABOOS-

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:59 am

I am definitely hung up on her (ha! phone pun). Had another amazing session today and it's like she's one of us. Her scenario, no coaxing or coaching from me and she crushed it. I know it sounds like I have an agenda here but it's just a situation like the original post involving Kaitlin, Kim is that enthralling and I just want to spread the word.

Nerdy girls do it better indeed!;)

(She does drop into a pretty amazing monotone from time to time, RM) :D

TheSpotConlon

Post by TheSpotConlon » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:18 pm

I miss Kaitlin. If there was ever a way to create an audio recording of various fembot models fighting to see which is superior, I would love to have Kaitlin, Galiana, Delilah, Candace, and a few others in a battle royale. Ah, if only...

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Kaitlin was pretty awesome, no doubt. She had kept in touch when she left and had mentioned coming back but that obviously never panned out long term. I think the last I had heard from her she was engaged.

And yes the other ladies you mentioned were/are amazing as well. We've been pretty lucky to have had some real talent come through here.

TheSpotConlon

Post by TheSpotConlon » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:52 am

Kim handled an intricate and complicated role-play with incredible aplomb and attention to detail. Like Delilah, I don't understand why she's not working to fulfill fantasies on a greater level, but I'm very glad that she's decided to serve our little niche with her talents. I hope she stops by here to describe herself in her own words, because I can't do it justice.

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi! This is Kim!

I'm so pleased to have been introduced to fembotcentral, and to all of you! I'm really enjoying these calls (in more ways than one :wink: ), and the unique roleplays I've encountered. Thanks to KingJeremy and TheSpotConlon for your lovely words:)

Before I began taking android calls, I specialized in fandom-specific roleplays. Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Firefly, Trek, etc and so on. I think my love of all things Sci-Fi fantasy has helped me really get into the android mindset. I have a pretty extensive theater background, so I really enjoy the opportunity to flex my acting muscles and try on new voices, malfunctions, and monotone.

I'm also a very down-to-earth person with a kind voice and a good sense of humor. I understand that it can be a little overwhelming to hop onto NiteFlirt and hope that the operator knows what you're looking for. I also understand that the cost can sometimes be a little daunting, especially since roleplays like this generally take a bit of time. For that reason I'm always happy to message with you about what you're looking for and how I can translate your fantasy into a mind-blowing session. I'll also give fembotcentral users 5 free minutes so we can chat about what sort of phone-fun you're looking for. Just message me at NiteFlirt or let me know if you have any questions!

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Just an FYI: I'm going to be branching out and taking requests for MP3's beginning next week! :party:

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Hey all!

Due to the volume of calls I've been getting, I've created a separate listing for my fem-bot role-plays:) On that listing you'll also find a link to a voice sample demonstrating an array of my vocal capabilities. I will send that sample to all members of this forum, for free, if you shoot me a message on NiteFlirt:)

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Oops, I forgot to mention that I'm looking for someone to provide photo manipulations of some of my images, both for use on my new listing and to sell via NF. Compensation would include free nude pics (obviously :twisted: ), and a recording, length to be determined by the number and quality of the manips. Does anyone know of a gent who might be able to help?

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 am

I just want to take a moment to thank this community in general for being such an amazing group of people. While I was away with the flu, I received the sweetest, most caring messages from all of my Fembot Central callers. That type of genuine concern usually isn't seen in this industry, and it gave me warm fuzzies. I'm so glad to be on the mend and back to taking calls and recordings from all of you. You are just the best! :lovestruck: :applause: :bighug:

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:18 pm

I feel proud to be in such a Community.

Our fetish relies on modifying and interpreting emotional scenarios. We strip emotions away from a converted robot, or assign them to a newly built artificial woman. If the story is rich with detail, if the themes and performance ring true, that gets our appreciation.

I haven't ranged far from home fetish-territory, but I think some tribes of hypnofans may have their own BBS forums with a bit of , communal co-operation.

With empathy at the heart of our stories, I'd bet my paperback copy of The Stepford Wives that Fembot Central would win the prize for being best to each other, as Kim Coquette affirms.

:thumbsup:

- Dale Coba

Puppetmaster16

Post by Puppetmaster16 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:54 am

Hi all,

I have been a member of the Fembot Central community for several years but usually find myself mostly lurking unless I find I have something significant to contribute.

Based on the recommendations of others on this forum (and this thread in particular), I recently decided to try and order an audio recording with Kim Coquette.

I wrote a fairly involved and (unwittingly) lengthy script. Even in areas where I left the wording entirely at her discretion, Kim seemed to intuitively get exactly what I was going for. The recording was done very quickly (I think even within 24 hours) and I was highly impressed with the result.

She's very talented, professional and relatively affordable. My exchanges with her indicate she's a very genuine and kind lady which also counts for a lot in my book.

I'm glad to see so many of us already support her but I hope this endorsement can encourage any others who are curious to give her a try.

I've already started working on another script myself... :)

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Wow, thank you both for the kind words!

I honestly enjoy being a fembot. The acting is always fun, but also allowing myself to slip into the mindset of a machine and "let go" of control can be very alluring. I'm so pleased that it come across in my work.

Thank you again :)

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:40 am

I'm thrilled to see that fembotcentral is back up and running! :rockon: :party: :rockon:

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Robotman wrote:And introducing the latest in android technology... SweetHaven.
From her page on NiteFlirt:
Robots with human features
Well that got my attention. :hypnotized:
Haven is super sweet and has some stuff that she keeps handy for sound effects.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:01 am

So I talked to a new girl today named Ilene. never hear of our fetish before but was really inquisitive and we talked about the fembot fantasy for a bit before launching into a great role play. She took to it immediately. And she's got an adorably cute voice but can get right into it with the best of them. I highly recommend her. Like with all things custom though, she was only exposed to my favorite things so you may need to point her in the right direction for your own tastes.

http://www.niteflirt.com/Ilene#