MUSIC VIDEO > Black Velveteen

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
phantom-x

MUSIC VIDEO > Black Velveteen

Post by phantom-x » Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:54 pm

Is anyone familiar with this song? It's by lenny kravitz and it is about a gynoid believe or not. The song is quite good and there is a video to go with it. It's also the only example of an African-American gynoid that i've ever seen, let me know what you think.

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Sun Oct 27, 2002 10:15 am

Can you post a link to the video?

African-American gynoids are very rare but they're around. Actually black musicians do a decent job of inserting ASFR content in their videos ... Missy Elliot for example plus the recent video that spoofs Willy Wonka (forget the musician's name, but the link is somewhere on this message board).

There's a black gynoid in the Doctor Who episode I posted here a few weeks back, too.

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Sun Oct 27, 2002 12:02 pm

I nearly forgot about this video. I went through some of my old CDs of media and found this video on one from 2000. I cannot put the video online for download but I did take 20 screen captures of the goddess. She really is quite stunning and you could probably find the video on KaZaA/grokster.