ANIME + TV > Mahoromatic - Season 2 online

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)

Should I set up distribution on irc?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

Chise
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

ANIME + TV > Mahoromatic - Season 2 online

Post by Chise » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:46 pm

The second season of Mahoromatic has started! The first two episodes can be found on irc, usenet or p2p networks.

In case you didn't know, Mahoromatic - The Automatic Maiden, is about a combat android, Mahoro, who is retired and is living out the rest of her days as a maid. It's a slightly perverted comedy, similar to Tenchi Muyo or Love Hina

Some info on Mahoromatic can be found at http://www.animelegacy.net/reviews/m/ma ... 162002.php
though i haven't seen anything on season 2 yet.

Anyway, i'm half thinking of setting up a distribution server on irc if others are interested in watching anime like this or Ghost in the Shell... any comments?

-Syl (Chise@#asfrgatekeepers)

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:20 am

I gladly welcome filesharing on the IRC channel > I think there are enough of us who take advantage of the internet as a source for finding anime and television episodes that we could get a nice little ASFR media exchange going. Bring it on.

Magoo
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Magoo » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:21 pm

Is it just me or do a few chars from that page look like direct ripoffs from Sailor Moon? :roll:
-- Magoo --