COMICS > where to find Anna Droid?

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
GZ02
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

COMICS > where to find Anna Droid?

Post by GZ02 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:49 pm

Could anyone tell me about the Anna Droid comic and how to acquire it?

Saw bits and pieces of images from various issues (I'm assuming there's more than one) and was curious about the series in general.

Please let me know if any of you have heard of this.

Thanx.
GZ

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:59 pm

Anna Droid is a character from the comic series Gen13 published by Wildstorm. The series recently ended and a Gen13 vol2 is now being produced with no new android characters thus far, but you should still be able to find back issues of vol1 at your local comic shop. She never was a main character and was even destroyed all together for a while so not every issue is going to deliver > I suggest looking for issues #71-74 which was her final story arch and even has some evil Anna units. I hope this helps. :)

Off Topic: I notice you are in Toronto. My boyfriend is an award winning comic artist working on a big Warren Ellis project for Wildstorm right now. Do you know of any comic shops that would be interested in flyinf us in from BC to do a signing? We need to find a way to get to T.O. to do some research for an other comic project.

GZ02
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by GZ02 » Tue Oct 08, 2002 12:31 pm

Thanks for your response! Much appreciated!

Try this link: <www.toronto-goth.com/shops/silversnail.shtml>

Hopefully they might be able to help you. They're one of the most well known shops in the city.

Good luck and thanks again!
GZ

Miss Silver Karakuri

Post by Miss Silver Karakuri » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:39 pm

Yes the Snail is good place for a signing, they do them now and again, heck they even brought in Claudia Christian in once for a signing / singing (as she had an album out at the time) who knows they might go for it.
Miss Silver Karakuri