WEB > Synthgirls.com

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Xeran

WEB > Synthgirls.com

Post by Xeran » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:21 am

Well.... I just got a first tour of Synthgirls.com. I'm pretty impressed, even though it doesn't have as many voice files that my old site had. They've done a really good job with the images 100%. The media section is lacking, but I saw something that they're working on which looks really cool so far, no mention to when it will be done. The sites functionality is super sweet and easy. The photos are pretty big(high quality), so the downloads are about 89+ K per image but worth it. They have roughly about 78+ images up there, while most of the images are robotic in nature some are not. I'd say that 90 percent are robotic in nature and the other 10 are either purely sexual or of the real girl the robot was made from. They have many photomanips to make it look like their are twins touching each other...etc. But something that I was surprised was the images of a girl who was made to look like a robot of course... but in this instance her twin(or robotic replica) actually has a cock(robot addon it states for the image description). There are multiple versions of this through-out the site.

They have a download section that contains some desktops, an IM buddy icon, and a screen saver. All the download items minus the IM buddy icon contain nudity so, for myself I really can't use them, but they're nice.

I've gotten words that they're trying to film something but I wouldn't count on it. I know the person doing the photomanips and he's not that skilled at video. There are several stories, most all of them from Robotgirls(that they paid me some $$$ for :) ). The other one that is pretty good is new. I guess a new story everymonth and new pictures and what not is what they pitched to me. Would I pay $13.95, probably, am I paying that, no. While I have a free membership to the site now for the input I've given them, I would say if you want a fresh look at some robot goodies then do it.

The bummer is the site is not launched yet. Their cycling through billing companies, trying to find one that offers good customer support.

Thanks,

Xeran Gere

P.S. You all have been asking me what I've been up to lately....... nothing really. I started a new website but then found myself in the same position as before no time to update or finish it. I'm starting to make some really high-end poser material and I think sell it on Renderosity. Hopefully Synthgirls will keep updates frequent since I know there's 2 people working it.

:D