FEMBOT FILM & TV : SUPPLEMENTARY ITEMS FOR MASTER LIST

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:40 am

jakeCTom wrote:is it all anime show, movies and etc.?

peace out

jake
Lol, well it's mostly anime movies and series'. It has manga, original soundtracks and live action series' as well. So anything that is japanese related and related to manga and anime ^.^... and hentai material if you join.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

nibigot

Post by nibigot » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:27 am

hey!

176. Phil of the Future ( 2004 ) : This science fiction, comedy tv series features a mother with a robotic body. A family from 2121 is stuck in 2004, trying desperately to fit in while the father spends all of his time working on their broken time machine.

Do you know the episode name where we can see the mother with her robotic body?

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:30 am

I've seen a few episodes of this series and there has been no indication that the mother has a robotic body. Maybe that subject is handled in one particular episode.

nibigot wrote:hey!

176. Phil of the Future ( 2004 ) : This science fiction, comedy tv series features a mother with a robotic body. A family from 2121 is stuck in 2004, trying desperately to fit in while the father spends all of his time working on their broken time machine.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:05 pm

Message to Nibigot : The information i obtained came from the internet movie database. If you click on the plot outline details it will tell you about the mother with a robotic body for the Phil of the Future tv series. The mother character is named Barbara Diffy & she is played by actress Lise Simms.

I have never watched the show so i can't help out with individual episodes with robotic content. I looked up actress Lise Simms on the IMDB biography & 3 episodes of the show are listed. She is a series regular so i have no idea why there was a special emphasis placed on these 3 shows unless she was more prominent in the story or the story revolved around her character.

There were two reports at Fembot Central made about this show. One report mentioned a Halloween episode from last year & another mentioned a commercial promoting the series debut & in this ad her head is removed.

Phil of the Future Halloween Episode :

http://www.fembotcentral.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=2380

Phil of the Future :

http://www.fembotcentral.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=2041

MAGNUS
FROM THE SEA COMES MAGNUS TO FIGHT THE
EVIL ROBOTS WHO ARE THE MASTERS OF MAN

kx

Post by kx » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:02 am

Hi all,

Just a side note about the "body electric" that is noted above it is not the twilight zone one. same tiltle diffrent film.

Back to lerker mode cloaking sheilds on

fnord fnord fnord

Midnight Rambler

Post by Midnight Rambler » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:08 pm

nibigot wrote:hey!

I think you can take this off the list. I read somewheres that the mother being robotic was an element in the original pilot for the show, but the producers changed their minds about that character aspect. They later went back and reshot the scenes to erase the robotic content. :(

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:08 pm

Here are more titles with female androids & cyborgs in live action & animation. Vera ( #187 ) & Pageant ( #188 ) had few details on the robot content in these films & i debated whether i should even add them to the list or not. However, i have since discovered that there is some female robot content after all. I will post more info in a future post on what else i have found. Later this week i will have more on Body Electric & the Phil of the Future tv series.

Here are a few more robot appearances in film & tv that do not appear on the master list.

181. Cyborg 009 ( 2001 ) : This Japanese, animated tv series features a female cyborg #003 named Francoise Arnoul played by Dorothy Elias-Fahn. It is about nine super-powered cyborg soldiers joining forces to combat a terrorist organization.

182. Solar Task Force Sunvulcan ( 1981 ) : This Japanese tv series featured the cyborg Queen Hedrian played by actress Machiko Soga. She has been revived & is a cyborg with a mechanical heart. Series AKA Taiyou Sentai Sanbarukan.

183. Hidden Heroes ( 2004 ) : This live action, Chinese, comedy film features a female android who comes from the future. Her mission is to ensure the death of Yohji Ho who is the elder brother of the future "father of electronic chips."

184. Phoenix 2772 ( 1980 ) : This Japanese, animated film featured a female android nurse. She is given to the main character in the story as a birthday gift to teach & protect the kid. A semi-mythical creature of energy later inhabits the android's body.

185. Transformers : The Movie ( 1986 ) : This animated film featured a female Autobot named Arcee. The Autobots are a class of robot whose bodies & voices resemble those of human females. Arcee the female Autobot is played by Susan Blu.

186. Kowaremono ( 2002 ) : This Japanese, animated film features a female android named Aki. She is an andromaid, half-android, half-maid, who has been created to infiltrate the house of Kenichi & capture a sample of Kenichi's superior sperm.

187. Vera ( 2003 ) : This Mexican film is the story of an android in the deepest caves of the Mayan zone in Mexico who meets an old dying man & establishes a spiritual bond with him. The blue-skinned extraterrestrial guide named Vera is played by Urara Kusanagi.

188. Pageant ( 2002 ) : This comedy film is about Jamail Heresy who creates an action group to stop an imaginary tragedy. He then plans to immortalize himself by writing his memoirs. Jamail is sidetracked in this when he becomes infatuated with a robot.

189. Masked Rider Stronger ( 1975 ) : This Japanese, animated tv series featured a female cyborg named Misaki Yuriko played by Kyoko Okada. She becomes a character named Tackle who helps fight alongside a cyborg called Kamen Rider Stronger.

190. The Simpsons ( 1989 ) : Season 17 episode 360 titled : Treehouse of Horror XVI featured female androids. Bart creates a giant robot out of salvaged android spare parts after he is abandoned in a spoof of the film Artificial Intelligence.

MAGNUS
Last edited by MAGNUS on Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:44 pm

Here is some more information for a couple of the films from my last post. There are more details here that confirm the female android content. The female robot named Alexia in the film Pageant is played by actress Rhyann Head.

Vera : An experimental science fiction / fantasy tale revisiting the Mexican theme of death. After the walls have collapsed, an old man is trapped in the deepest caves of the Mayan zone. What follows could be a dream, a shaman's vision, or a death trip ... climaxing in an encounter with the eerie android Vera ( Urara Kusanagi, a Butoh dancer ). Let your imagination take you where it will ...

Pageant : The adventures of delusional Jamail Heresy as he pursues fame, love and immortality while dodging the police, the government, and a number of jobs.

Jamail Heresy, the impassioned, quixotic, charismatic leader, must make an identity for himself. He first initiates an anti-pigeon war in his town, Every City. He gathers the support of the dregs of society, the homeless, the deranged, and the desperate. His mother, with whom he lives, doesn't approve but doesn't know how to deal with him. The establishment of the city, the Governor, Reverend, Ms. Dules, and Ms. Dred don't approve, either, and they set out to repress Jamail's efforts. They enlist Officer Paddy, a nosy, overbearing policeman, to tail Jamail, and arrest him twice. After the war against pigeons loses it's excitement, Jamail begins to write his Memoirs. He recruits a six year old mute scribe to take dictation as he rambles. Distracted in these efforts, our flakey hero finds love in the eyes of a broken robot, ALEXIA. He tries to court her, and her aloof, reclusive inventor, Dr. Dibble, tries to find her. Dr. Dibble is assisted by his own love interest, the snoopy reporter, Marianne Escondera. As Jamail tries to ditch the police, the establishment, and a series of jobs his mom sets up for him, he somehow manages to find and create more trouble. Can he be helped?

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:00 pm

This is the ninth post which adds to or revises items that are currently found on the new version of the master list as well as the old list.

The item called Body Electric was mentioned recently. The Twilight Zone story called I Sing the Body Electric is #14 on my list. The short film called Body Electric is #93 on my list. There is a third item called The Body Electric which at this time does not appear on my list because i haven't found any evidence of female robot content. I am wondering if it is this film that KX mentioned in his latest message.

The Body Electric is an animated movie made in Canada in 1985. It is about a domed city that is home to the last of the human race who are served by robotic servants. One day a mysterious force turns the robots against their masters & the machines cast the people out of the domed city into the wastelands outside. Years later, the robots have collapsed into dust without human maintenance, leaving two young people - Woody & Andrea - to live in the city. But the city is on the verge of exploding as the shield generator approaches meltdown. Andrea & Woody have a few hours to escape but the unknown force that caused the revolution is still present & has it's own plans for them.

41. Some Tales of Hoffman ( 1993 ) : This French, made for television movie features Olympia played by actress Natalie Dessay. This film is also known under another title as Jacques Offenbach : Des Contes D' Hoffmann.

42. Contes D' Hoffmann ( 1995 ) : This French / Italian, made for television movie features Olympia played by actress Natalie Dessay. The full title of this film is Les Contes D' Hoffmann - I Racconti Di Hoffmann.

43. Contes D' Hoffmann, Les ( 1978 ) : This French, made for television movie features Olympia played by actress Daniele Chlostowa. This is another version of the Tales of Hoffman & info on this film comes from the IMDB.

44. Contes D' Hoffmann, Les ( 2000 ) : This French, made for television movie features Olympia played by actress Natalie Dessay. This is another version of the Tales of Hoffman & info on this film comes from the IMDB.

45. Contes D' Hoffmann, Les ( 2003 ) : This French, made for television movie features Olympia played by actress Desiree Rancatore. This is another version of the Tales of Hoffmann & info on this film comes from the IMDB.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:18 pm

If anyone can tell me which versions of the Hoffmann story with Coppelia are NOT operas or musicals I'd appreciate it. I have four versions on video: Tales of Hoffmann with Moira Shearer, Der Sandmann with Stella Vordemann, Man of Sand (Italian), and another one I caught on a Canadian arts channel about 7 years ago (might be the French thing...Lyon). Oh, almost forgot. I've also got that recent silent version, The Sandman.

If there's another one worth seeing I'd like to know about it.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Message to Noidguy : Most of the versions of the Tales of Hoffman & Coppelia do seem to be dance films. I haven't seen any of them but many descriptions of these films suggest that they may all be operas & musicals. Below is a full description for one of these dance films i included in the seventh addition & revision post called Dr. Coppelius. The full description comes from the Starlog Photo Guidebook on Robots. More info on the tv series Phil of the Future will be coming soon.

Dr. Coppelius - Childhood Productions ( Spain), 1966, Color, 97 min.

A robot dance film, based on the ballet by Delibes and Nuitter. Dr. Coppelius ( Walter Slezak ) has created a beautiful robot dancing doll and named it Coppelia ( Claudia Corday ). A village youth, Franz ( Caj Selling ), sees and falls in love with the doll, neglecting his sweetheart, Swanhilda ( Claudia Corday again ). Swanhilda sneaks into Dr. Coppelius' house and disguises herself as Coppelia when he returns. The arrival of Franz sparks an attempt by the doctor to transfer Franz's spirit into Coppelia to give the doll true life, Swanhilda dances about, fooling Dr. Coppelius into thinking he has succeeded, until she can rouse Franz from his drugged sleep. They both escape, leaving a broken Coppelia and a broken-hearted Dr. Coppelius. A restored Coppelia is presented to Dr. Coppelius on the wedding day of Swanhilda and Franz, but he decides to give up his life of fantasy and run off with the local tavern maid, Brigitta ( Eileen Elliott ).

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:44 am

My checklist for everything mentioned here will be coming soon now that i have posted all 200 items. This will follow the 10th post of additions & revisions to the master list. This list below includes a few items mentioned in the reports section that haven't been released yet. This is not the end of my list. There are more items to add but i haven't organized or prepared anything beyond the 200 item list. I may slow down on new entries under this topic until i get new material ready to post.

Here are a few more robot appearances in film & tv that do not appear on the master list.

191. Shadow Kill ( 2004 ) : This live action, 21 minute, short film features a genetically manufactured female clone cyborg created illegally to execute tasks too dangerous or impossible for a normal soldier & she must stop a plan to create a clone cyborg army.

192. Egghead's Robot ( 1970 ) : In this children's sci-fi film, a young man gets out of tough situations with the assistance of his father's robot, which he uses for his double. A female robot makes an appearance at the end of this movie.

193. The Troublesome Double ( 1971 ) : In this children's film, a sequel to Egghead's Robot, little genius Egghead builds a robotic version of his sister to help her win a swimming race. The robot Samantha is played by Tracey Collins.

194. Android Girl Rima ( 2003 ) This movie is the story of a scientist in the year 3003 who sends one of his androids back in time after the earth is destroyed in the year 2029. Rima goes back to earth in 2004 & has numerous perverse encounters.

195. Android Girl Nami ( 2003 ) This movie is a followup to Android Girl Rima. It is the story of Nami who is a prisoner in the future. Nami is sent to earth in the year 2004 to recapture a female vampire named Mika who escaped from the same prison.

196. Battle Angel Alita ( 1993 ) : This Japanese, animated film takes place in a distant future & is the story of a young cyborg named Gally, who is found on a scrapheap & rebuilt by a cyberdoctor named Ido Daisuke. Gally is played by actress Miki Ito.

197. Battle Angel ( 1998 ) : This Japanese, animated film is another version of the story about a female cyborg named Gally played by Amanda Winn. It is based on the Japanese manga called Gunnm & was a comic in North America as Battle Angel Alita.

198. Battle Angel ( 2008 ) : Set in the 26th century, the story takes place 300 years after a societal collapse caused by a major war. The main character is a female cyborg who is found in a wreckage & reconstituted by a cyber-surgeon.

199. Jenbot ( 2007 ) : This comedy film is about a young woman who finds herself embroiled in a secret government operation that turns her into a cyborg. This movie is still in production & was first mentioned in the reports section.

200. Westworld ( 2007 ) : The story revolves around a futuristic theme park staffed by robots that can help guests live out their fantasies. The park breaks down, however, & two guests taking a wild west adventure find themselves stalked by a gun-slinging android.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:57 pm

The following are full descriptions of items #192 & #193 on my list & they have been expanded from those brief outlines. There will be more info provided for selected items on my list in the near future mixed in with the usual robot appearance items i've been reporting. The checklist will be following the additions & revisions post that will be entered next week.

Egghead's Robot : Mr. Wentworth's invention, a robot paratrooper made to look like Paul, is used by his children, Paul & Elspeth, to take over chores & Paul's sporting activities, at which he is a duffer. Eric the robot upsets the pack-keeper, Harold, & in his determination to catch him, he often ends up in the compost pit. Owing to a series of accidents Eric also finishes up in the compost pit & blows his fuses so Mr. Wentworth sends the robot back to Famborough. Starred no less than Keith Chegwin himself, plus his brother Jeffrey, Roy Kinnear & Patricia Routledge.

The Troublesome Double : Yet another Cheggers classic. Elspeth Wentworth is beaten by Sylvia & her friends in a swimming race, they laugh at her when she declares that she will beat them all & win Mayor Lewis's cup at the forthcoming festival. Elspeth's brother Egghead, a young electronic's genius, comes to her rescue by making an electronic double of Elspeth, named Samantha, & programming her to swim the fastest crawl in the world! On the day of the race Elspeth & Samantha are abducted but Samantha escapes & wins the Mayor's cup. As Mayor Lewis presents it to her, her judo programme cuts in & she throws everyone into the pool.

MAGNUS

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:15 pm

All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Dash: A remake of the original, Ryunosuke Natsume has no idea his household helper is really the super sexy hero Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, he just feels lucky to have the lovely girl so close. Nuku on the other hand, while trying to take care of her newly adopted family, battles with the temper of Ryunosuke’s mother, Nuku’s lost memories and the evil that lurks inside Mishima, the most powerful company in Maneki City! As Mishima unleashes new and more terrorizing weapons in an attempt to take down Nuku, placing Maneki City in a clear and present danger, Nuku faces the ultimate choice–save herself or the people she loves!

Lol, been a while since I found a new title to put up. I'm milked dry at the moment. *Although I do know a couple of animes that feature gynoids... but I don't know there titles nor have I seen them.*
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

Bonita772
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Bonita772 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:44 pm

I'd love to see how they are going to do the JenBot movie. It should be interesting how you "turn her into a cyborg". Hope the movie surfaces.

Bonita772
I am not a toy. I am a very expensive piece of machinery.

kx

Post by kx » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:47 am

In referance to "Body electric" a recent uploaded it to Luke's FTP was made, There are female robots in flim, albeit the film is not adult nor graphic. Must admit ignorance as to production of the film, however the discription of the 85' film doses not seem correct to the above. I feel, if I was to have further questions on the film, what would work for me is to download it from 1. Luke's 2. If I was unabile to use Luke's FTP for whatever reason, download from the movie site, which currently excapes me but could be found with minimal searching of fembot cental site.

Additionally Luke's shows new uploads of
Get Smart-Takes one to know one
Futurerama- I dated a robot
Sea lab 2021 -I robot
If all goes well or as planed there may be more in the near future

BY the By, and I do realize I'm being a pain, but any info on "realy weird tales" that was mentioned recently?

Fnord Fnord Fnord

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:18 pm

Rozen Maiden: Sakurada Jun was in the second grade of junior high, but he dropped out of school because he had problems socializing with his classmates. After he quit school, Jun refused to go out, and spent all his time at home shopping on the internet for 'weird' or 'cursed' items. One day, a mysterious box appeared in the middle of his room. When he opened the box, he found a sophisticated doll, which looked so real that it appeared to be alive...

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:20 pm

Thanks, Yosuke, for your full description of the Catgirl Nuku Nuku film. The variations of this story appear as #102 on my list & also as #26 & #27 on my additions & revisions post but with far less detail than you provided. I am starting to give more details for some of the items that already appear on my list.

Bonita 772 mentioned the Jenbot film which is item #199. I am also looking forward to this movie. The only thing i'm wondering about is whether the hardware will appear on the outside of her body like a female Robocop or will the hardware be entirely contained within her body similar to the Bionic Woman.

KX mentioned the Body Electric film. I guess the one in question must be the short live action film that is #93 on my list. The plot for this film is as follows. A man escapes death. A woman sparks when she should be bleeding. A drunken spill uncovers a conspiracy. Flesh is too weak to last & people are now being upgraded to androids. Max Faber is the first to find out the truth. By design, he may be the last. Body Electric is a celebration of android stories told in a still image filmmaking style inspired by La Jetee. I'm not clear about your question on Really Weird Tales.

Midnight Rambler mentioned a few weeks ago about the robotic content of the mother from the tv series Phil of the Future being erased from the original pilot episode. I guess this is why nobody has been talking about or watching the show since that time. I figured this would end any speculation about robot content in the series but there was a post that mentioned a Halloween episode from 2004 where an android girl was spotted. I assumed this character was the robot mother but it was actually referring to someone else.

The post said the girl had put something in the back of her neck & at some point her eyes lit up. This post confirmed that there was fembot content in the series but i'm surprised that no one followed up on this show especially after some evidence had been found. There was a lot of discussion going on before the series premiered but only one post on a separate topic ( See Phil of the Future Halloween episode link from Sat Feb 25 2006 ) covered actual robot content. More to come on the tv series Phil of the Future in my next post.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:39 pm

Phil of the Future Fembot Appearance

The episode called Halloween which aired on October 8, 2004 ( Season 1 episode 15 ) featured a female android named Debbie Berwick played by actress Kay Panabaker.

Here are the pertinent fembot references related to this episode.

Goof : When they show Debbie has a charger in the back of her neck, how come we've never seen it before? I mean, she's had her hair up before & we have never seen anything on her neck.

Lloyd : ( upon seeing that Debbie may be a cyborg ) That's ridiculous, they were all discontinued & sent back to the early 21st century.

Phil : I'm telling you, dad. That really looks a lot like Debbie Berwick.
Lloyd : Maybe a little but it couldn't be. That's the Sugar & Spice 5000. They were all discontinued & sent back into the early 21st century.

The above info was found at www.epguides.com & after finding it i checked the wikipedia website for more info on the character & the tv series.

Debbie Berwick ( Kay Panabaker ) : An overly happy, peppy girl who only hates raisins. In the Halloween special, it is revealed that she is a dangerous robot sent back to 2005 to protect 2121. She is defeated in the end, which is the reason for her absence in season two.

Debbie Berwick ( Kay Panabaker ) - Left the series when she was cast as Nikki Westerly on the WB's Summerland. Her character " Debbie Berwick," is supposed to be an evil cyborg from the year 2121. Defeated, her character was written out of the current season.

The only other robot related episode i was able to find is called Virtu-Date where Phil gets jealous of a robot when he & Keely go on a virtual reality date. This happens in season 2 episode 23 of the series.

Virtu-Date : Phil & Keely are on a Virtu-Date & the robot waiter starts flirting with Keely & Phil is jealous.

The only disappointing thing is that the actress playing the robot Debbie Berwick is only 14 years old when the episodes were shown. This puts her in the same category with the Small Wonder & Spy Kids actresses who have played robots. At least the mystery is solved about this show & this item can remain on the list.

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:40 pm

The following is the tenth post which adds to or revises items that are currently found on the new version of the master list as well as the old list. The following versions of The Tales of Hoffman are the final two that will be added to this list. There are also three more versions of the Saber Marionette J series i am adding to this list. There will be more variations of existing master list items that i will be posting in the near future but not before i set up a checklist for everything on this topic.

46. Tales of Hoffman ( 1911 ) : This black & white, silent movie is another version of the story about a man who falls in love with a robot dancing doll. This Austrian / Hungarian film is also known as Hoffmanns Erzahlungen.

47. Tales of Hoffman ( 1923 ) : This black & white, silent movie is another version of the story about a man who falls in love with a robot dancing doll. This Austrian / German film is also known as Hoffmanns Erzahlungen.

48. Saber Marionette J To X ( 1998 ) : This is another Japanese, animated tv series featuring female android characters known as Lime, Cherry & Bloodberry. This series explores the place these marionettes have in the new world order.

49. Saber Marionette J Again ( 1999 ) : This is another Japanese, animated tv series featuring female android characters known as Lime, Cherry & Bloodberry. This series introduces a new female android marionette who is named Marine.

50. Saber Marionette J Again OVA ( 1999 ) : This is another Japanese, animated series of six episodes featuring female android characters known as Lime, Cherry & Bloodberry. This also features the mysterious marionette named Marine.

MAGNUS

barakuda
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

debbie ep

Post by barakuda » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:53 pm

on Phil of te future ep Debbie model cyborg model has two flaws ! there suposed to good but thier good deeds turn evil. 2 they over heat. she wants to people happy whether they want to or not. when none volunteer to help her she kidnaps all the kids at the holloween dance and forces to make cup cakes for her. when phil goes to use the cell phone from the locker to call for help debboe shows up and crushes the cell phone with her hand. telling phil i will be cup cake queen of the world and make people happy. after he tries to shoot with some gizmo she chases him kicking in a locked door. they end in the room with all the kids making all the cup cakes. phil reasons with her but she say phil they just weant to help and with all this stress im starting to over heat so can we work now. so phil gets the idea to eat the cup cake causing debbie more stress. He says eat up shes a cyborg she cant handle the stress she will over heat . shes says over heat i dont know what you are talking aboutand you see a bead of what looks like sweat running down her forhead. everyone starts eating and debbie yells no dont stop no nountil her eyes turn red and she over heats and melts into a puddle from the stess. After that his sister dips her figer in the puddle and taste it saying sweet i should of guessed.

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:27 pm

Thank you, Barakuda, for your detailed review of the Phil of the Future Halloween episode. It appears that this must be the only episode of the first season where any female robot effects are shown since it was revealed she is a robot in this episode & she is destroyed by the end of the story. This would explain something else i saw on the episode guides website.

Episode Trivia : Why would Pim taste the melted waste of Debbie?

Your description of what happens to the Debbie Berwick character sheds light on the trivia item above. So the only two robot episodes where there is some robot content is season one's Halloween & season two's Virtu-Date unless anyone else has seen the entire series & knows for sure.

If the first season of the Phil of the Future series is ever released on DVD then i would like them to include the unaired pilot version showing the footage of the half-robotic mother with her head being removed as it was first reported in a tv preview in the summer of 2004 or even an explanation why this footage was changed.

The following are full descriptions for items #109 & #129 that appear on my list.

Beverly Hills Teens : Robot Romance : Everyone seems to have a date for the upcoming dance ... except Chester. So he does the best thing a genius can do in this situation : he builds a robotic girl to take to the dance. He does such a good job that Pierce even cancels a date with Nikki to try and woo "Roberta." Of course, when Nikki finds out, Pierce is in hot water ... which is thrown on him and on Roberta, short-circuiting her. But Nikki is so impressed with Chester's determination that she asks Chester to dance with her, leaving Pierce all wet.

Spider-Man : Fifth Avenue Phantom : The Fifth Avenue Phantom uses a robot disguised as a mannequin to rob department stores. Knowing his thieving ways, Spider-Man lays a trap for the Fifth Avenue Phantom when he places a spider-tracer on a fur coat at Benet's department store. What he runs into instead is trouble in the form of the Phantom's female robot slaves, cunningly placed on display in department stores as shop-window mannequins. Can Spider-Man discover the Phantom's secret and put an end to his crime spree?

MAGNUS

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:15 am

Oh the anime I mentioned earlier about a bot with angel wings... I found the title.

Saikano / She, The Ultimate Weapon: *got this off a site* Saishu Heiki Kanojo is a love story with a much more serious setting then most. Shy Chise and nervous Shuji are high school seniors in a small town. They have just started dating. But everything changes when Shuji discovers that Chise has been engineered by the Japanese Self Defense Force into the Ultimate Weapon!

What do you do when the girl you love becomes a weapon of mass destruction?

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:49 pm

CHECKLIST : YOSUKE'S MASTER LIST ITEMS

1. All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Dash
2. Android Ana Maico 2010
3. Arisa
4. Armitage III Duel Matrix
5. Armitage III Poly Matrix
6. Battle Angel Alita
7. Black Magic M-66
8. Burn Up Warriors Case 2 Search for the Virtual Idol Episode 2
9. Buttobi CPU
10. Chobit
11. Dirty Pair Flash
12. Dragon Ball Z
13. G Gundam
14. Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
15. Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Second Gig
16. Hooligan
17. Key The Metal Idol
18. Mahoromatic Season 2
19. Mahoromatic Summer Special
20. Mail Order Maiden 28
21. Metropolis
22. Mezzo DSA
23. Parasite Dolls
24. Rozen Maiden
25. Saikano / She, The Ultimate Weapon
26. Sexorcist
27. Slave Doll
28. Sol Bianca
29. Space Ship Agga Ruter
30. Stainless Nights
31. Steel Angel Kurumi
32. Steel Angel Kurumi Encore
33. Steel Angel Kurumi Type 2
34. Super Sexy Android

MAGNUS

MAGNUS

Post by MAGNUS » Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:02 pm

CHECKLIST : ADDITIONS & REVISIONS

1. All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Dash 2 ( 2003 )
2. All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Tv, Vol. 1 : Keep the Peace on Earth ( 2004 )
3. Armitage III : Poly Matrix ( 1997 )
4. Armitage III : Dual Matrix ( 2002 )
5. Avengers : Never, Never Say Die ( TV / 1961 )
6. Beyond Westworld : The Lion ( TV / 1980 )
7. Beyond Westworld : My Brother's Keeper ( TV / 1980 )
8. Beyond Westworld : Sound of Terror ( TV / 1980 )
9. Beyond Westworld : Takeover ( TV / 1980 )
10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer : Bargaining Part 1 ( TV / 1997 )
11. Buffy the Vampire Slayer : Bargaining Part 2 ( TV / 1997 )
12. Buffy the Vampire Slayer : The Gift ( TV / 1997 )
13. Buffy the Vampire Slayer : Intervention ( TV / 1997 )
14. Contes D'Hoffmann ( TV / 1995 )
15. Les Contes D'Hoffmann ( TV / 1978 )
16. Les Contes D'Hoffmann ( TV / 2000 )
17. Les Contes D'Hoffmann ( TV / 2003 )
18. Coppelia ( 1912 )
19. Coppelia ( 1968 )
20. Coppelia ( TV / 1990 )
21. Cutey Honey Flash ( TV / 1997 )
22. Cutie Honey ( 2004 )
23. New Cutey Honey ( 1994 )
24. Re : Cutie Honey ( 2004 )
25. Dr. Coppelius ( 1966 )
26. Dr. Who : Destiny of the Daleks ( TV / 1963 )
27. El Hazard : The Alternative World ( 1998 )
28. El Hazard : The Magnificent World 2 ( 1997 )
29. La Poupee ( 1920 )
30. La Poupee ( 1962 )
31. Lost in Space : The Android Machine ( TV / 1965 )
32. Lost in Space : The Phantom Family ( TV / 1965 )
33. Lost in Space : Revolt of the Androids ( TV / 1965 )
34. Red Dwarf : Camille ( TV / 1988 )
35. Red Dwarf : The Last Day ( TV / 1988 )
36. Saber Marionette J to X ( TV / 1998 )
37. Saber Marionette J Again ( TV / 1999 )
38. Saber Marionette J Again OVA ( TV / 1999 )
39. The Sandman ( 2001 )
40. Der Sandmann ( TV / 1983 )
41. Some Tales of Hoffman ( TV / 1993 )
42. Space Above and Beyond : Choice or Chance ( TV / 1995 )
43. Space Above and Beyond : The Dark Side of the Sun ( TV / 1995 )
44. Space Above and Beyond : Eyes ( TV / 1995 )
45. Space Above and Beyond : Pearly ( TV / 1995 )
46. Tales of Hoffman ( 1911 )
47. Tales of Hoffman ( 1916 )
48. Tales of Hoffman ( 1923 )
49. Tales of Hoffman ( TV / 1981 )
50. Wild, Weird World of Dr. Goldfoot ( TV / 1965 )

MAGNUS
Last edited by MAGNUS on Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.