TV > Lal from Star Trek:TNG

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
htb21

TV > Lal from Star Trek:TNG

Post by htb21 » Tue May 28, 2002 11:59 pm

Could it be we have overlooked one of star trek the next generations most heart wrenching moments??? :?

Data and his gynoid daughter Lal

"Lal, I am unable to correct the system failure" -- Data
"I know" -- Lal
"We must say goodbye now" -- Data
"I feel--" -- Lal
"What do you feel, Lal?" -- Data
"I love you, Father" -- Lal
"I wish I could feel it with you" -- Data
"I will feel it for both of us... Thank you for my life..." -- Lal (The Offspring)

I will look for pics and post what i can find! I havent seen this mentioned anywhere, unless i am wrong which is likely.

htb21

Post by htb21 » Wed May 29, 2002 12:20 am

http://www.sherylfranklin.com/trekwomen_lal.html
http://members.aol.com/stg795/lal.jpg

This is all i can find right now, i know there are much better pics out there. the actual episode "the offspring" even shows exposed circuts niftay stuff! very niftay!

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Wed May 29, 2002 12:44 am

It was sort of a cute episode, however, for a portion of "The Offspring" Lal is actually played by a man in a rather blocky and sexless form.

An other episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation which may be of interest to you is "Inheritance". This episode has Data's "mother", Dr. Juliana Tainer [played by Fionnula Flanagan], come visit. What she does not know is that the real Juliana died years ago and she is only an android replica. There are some circuits and plenty of android related talk, though Juliana is an aged gynoid and not a young-looking hottie.

If you are looking for sexy gynoids you probably will not enjoy either episode, but if android tech talk and interesting plots fuel your love then these shows are well worth checking out.

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Nope. Didn't overlook it!

Post by WinterRose » Wed May 29, 2002 9:07 am

Saw it a week before it ran on the local channels originally on the paramount syndicated satellite feed. I was ALL about Lal. Too bad about her dippy daddy. (He'd give it all up to be human. What a doof.) But she was all good. By the way.. ROSE WANTS HER HAIR BACK!

^_^ -WInterRose

Post by 1001011001 » Wed May 29, 2002 5:59 pm

Ah yes, Lal. She's the one that started it all for me. You'd think that now that since her dad got all of his emotions in order, he'd be gutsy enough to try again, but I guess not.

Post by Guest » Wed May 29, 2002 11:06 pm

Thanks for the pics noidguy :) and i will be sure to check out the other episode jsut for curiosity sake... i am not much into aged gynoids, i like the hot racey ones, i'm sure most do! thanks for all the info on this.

htb21

Post by htb21 » Wed May 29, 2002 11:19 pm

oops that was me... for got to sign in i guess...