TV + CARTOON > KIM POSSIBLE battles gynoids this week

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
minkwheel

TV + CARTOON > KIM POSSIBLE battles gynoids this week

Post by minkwheel » Sun Jul 28, 2002 7:02 pm

Hi kids....this is a show that Buffybot would love...DISNEY CHANNEL's new animated series KIM POSSIBLE battles a boatload of cheerleader fembots starting THIS COMING FRIDAY at 6;30pm EST ....the show will be run several times over the weekend, so if you miss it the first time...it's no BIGGIE....just thought I'd let the gang know about this one. --minkwheel

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sun Jul 28, 2002 7:34 pm

Nice! Thanks for the tip, minkwheel. Now if someone would just remind me next Thursday. :wink:

dudemqnguy

animated fembot cheerleaders also on...

Post by dudemqnguy » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:29 am

Totally Spies on ABC Family (used to be Fox Family)
I can't remember the episode, but the show gets a lot of airplay in my neck of the woods. Being TIVO endowed, I have gotten to delete every episode at least twice now...

It's shallow, empty stuff and not nearly as well animated as Kim Possible; However the character designs are less cartoony, and the voice acting has a somewhat 'girlish' appeal. (Nothing is more musical to my ears than the high-pitched squeel of a startled woman who is in no actual danger. :wink:)
"Things are always darkest just before you step on the cat."