COMIC > Sabina's Technorganic: Mechanized Fate

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
dudemqnguy

COMIC > Sabina's Technorganic: Mechanized Fate

Post by dudemqnguy » Thu Jul 25, 2002 2:38 pm

the Oni comics Color Special '02 collection (with Sabina's and Steve Rolston's story Technorganic: Mechanized Fate in it) is in the stores right now. Pretty good stuff, too. Congrats y'all.

I also like the 'Courtney Crumrin and the Night Things' stuff too. Kind of makes me miss Gaiman's 'Sandman' though.
"Things are always darkest just before you step on the cat."

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Sat Jul 27, 2002 2:26 am

Thanks DMG :D

I've been getting some good reviews so I am thinking of coming up with a pitch to do a Graphis Novel based in the same environment as the little four page story. So far the Color Special has sold out all over the city so I haven't gotten to read any of the other stories yet - I imagine my copies will arrive in the mail sometime soon.

dudemqnguy

graphic novel

Post by dudemqnguy » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:06 am

Do it! It may be your destiny, nay your Sacred Duty! Just think - By publishing a graphic novel, you may inadvertantly cause a cascade of events leading to world peace...or a cure for snoring, which my family tells me would prolong my life, not to mention do wonders for my prospects of permanent cohabitation with an individual of the opposite sex.

Then again, it may just lead to a lot of people buying it. Either way, a plus. :wink:

dmg
"Things are always darkest just before you step on the cat."