Basement Jaxx "Plug It In" Video - A Must See!!!

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:12 pm

What are the chances they'll make one for the US as well?

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:13 pm

I guess now's a good time to figure out if that fancy new DVD player I bought this Christmas will play Region 2 discs ... :roll:

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:50 pm

if it doesnt work on your standalone player you could at least play it on your computer (make a svcd copy maybe)... well i can with my drive under windows xp (it says, after 4 changes te region will be permanent).

and if that doesnt work you could still give the dvd away to me :wink: :lol:
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:29 pm

~? wrote:My deepest heartfelt thanks to all of you who contributed sites hosting the video to the thread - especially Bart for finding the QT version on Traktor's site.
It has every facet covered with the wonderful addition of fetishistic uniforms. My only compaint is that they didn't have a maid; if they would have had a maid instead of a firewoman(what the hell is up with that? female cop fantasies are common but who has female firefighter fantasies?) all would have been right with the world.
I think that we have really overlooked also thanking Basement Jaxx for making this video. Hey, they may even be among the members here and we don't even know it! So in lieu of a recent chat, may I be so brash as to hope that a follow-up video be made. This time we can have a maid as "~?" suggested, a nurse, a cheerleader, an "adult" school uniform, perhaps a lifeguard or a military babe, and even a celebrity look alike to show fembot potential! Or how about a "Miss Universe" in an evening gown (with a long slit to show plenty of leg, of course ;) ) The possiblities! :D

otterbob

Post by otterbob » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:31 pm

I agree, thank you Basement Jaxx. Since we're making suggestions, how about a ballerina or a gymnast (Limber Linda?)?
The three secrets to making good friends: debug, debug, debug.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:17 pm

Bendy Wendy?
otterbob wrote:I agree, thank you Basement Jaxx. Since we're making suggestions, how about a ballerina or a gymnast (Limber Linda?)?

Salko

Post by Salko » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:15 pm

OK, Just call me computer dumb, on my real player I cannot see the vid. Its all distorted. Or how do I get the zip file open of the downloaded vidcaps. Somebody help please.

Bart

Post by Bart » Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:32 pm

maybe the server is busy so realplayer wont display the video because it isnt streamed. if you downloaded the video and realplayer still wont play it, you should check for a more recent real player version (I used the free version of "RealONE"). Maybe you could use new graphics card drivers... If this still doesnt work you could try the quicktime file at traktor.com. (quality is way better anyways).

Do you use Windows (Me, 2000, XP)? On those, extracting zip files shouldnt be a big problem. Right click the zip-file and select "Extract here..." (or something like that, I use the german version). If you use Me/2000/XP (not sure about '98 ) and cant extract the file check under Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Windows components if "compressed folder support" is installed.

If you dont seem to able to do anything with the file (standard icon with windows flag instead of a yellow folder with a zipper on it), you could download an evaluation copy of WinZip or even better WinRAR (which I prefer).

WinRar: http://www.win-rar.com
WinZIP: http://www.winzip.com

Hope it helps :roll:
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

Salko

Post by Salko » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:36 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! Appreciate the help Bart

Bart

Post by Bart » Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:54 am

Salko wrote:Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome, pal! :mrgreen:

blackice

Downloadable Quicktime one

Post by blackice » Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:18 am

Benvolio

"Plug It In" Vidcaps

Post by Benvolio » Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:26 pm

Is anyone aware of a full set of vidcaps from the "Plug It In" video? I've managed to locate a pic here or there, but would like to get more if they're available. Barring that, I would love to get all the available shots of "Furry Fire."

Thanks for any help!

Baron

Re: "Plug It In" Vidcaps

Post by Baron » Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:50 pm

Benvolio wrote:Is anyone aware of a full set of vidcaps from the "Plug It In" video? I've managed to locate a pic here or there, but would like to get more if they're available. Barring that, I would love to get all the available shots of "Furry Fire."

Thanks for any help!
Check the Gallery, under Screen Captures....... :wink:
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......