Ghost Source Zero

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Monty

Ghost Source Zero

Post by Monty » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:54 pm

I just happened to stumble upon this movie on Amazon. It’s not anything Hollywood but it does have fembots throughout. About an hour in are two that more or less blankly massage a guy on his couch for example. I didn’t watch it in its entirety, if you are looking for a plot summary, but it looks like a group of humans with weapons are going up against some sort of ai that took over a stripper or something. It might make more sense if you watch it all the way through. Either way, you got fembots.

https://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Source-Zer ... 490&sr=8-1

Anderson88
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Ghost Source Zero

Post by Anderson88 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Great find! That sexbot is found throughout the movie (wearing red if you're scanning through the film) and is dealing with a low battery. She has a final showdown with one of the main characters, gets beat up badly and meets an untimely end.

You also have another fembot that is something like a "sister" to the bad guy, and she has a minor fight scene towards the end.

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Ghost Source Zero

Post by jolshefsky » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Just watched this last night. It's awful to try and watch as a movie. The robot scenes are so-so as the special effects are the absolute cheapest available. Definitely don't shell out extra cash; I only watched it because it's free with Amazon Prime and I question whether "free" was too high a price to pay.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky