Ghostbusters (2016)

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Ghostbusters (2016)

Post by BD » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Ok, so... i just went to see ghostbusters at the theater. I hate to be tucked in with the woman-haters and the ipse dixit bunch of people who did not like the movie because the protagonists are women or because some guy they like said to not watch it...

.. but it makes use of a kind of humor which i don't like at all. Specifically: "embarassment" humor, where one is embarassed for the situation that just happened. For some people that's a good kick. For me it ain't. Also lots of technobabble. As if trying to sound science-y. Bad technobabble. "a 5th grader can tell it's fake" bad kind of technobabble. And way too much of it.

Now you would be asking: "Why the fuck are you talking of a movie you did not like and has nothing to do with this board, right here, on this very board?"

Answer: Possessed mannequin. Holy fuck that scene was good. As soon as i'm able to put my hands on a decent dvd rip of the movie i'm cropping the hell out of that sequence. Pity that the ghost inside is male (i think?) while the mannequin is female, i'm not into gender swaps of fembotization of males. But i liked that scene.