New comic

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
guderian

New comic

Post by guderian » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:12 am

At the local comic store and found a new one called. Man plus rebuilt human cyborg looked interesting.

cyberdude

Re: New comic

Post by cyberdude » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:58 am

guderian

Post by guderian » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:10 am

Yes it is

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:30 am

The first three chapters are available in the tumblr. Yeah, the android is in all of them.

The story is original but when I see the drawings, I recognize the characters and technical stuff taken from Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed and Gunnm. But okay, it's time for a hommage.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:16 pm

I think this is the same guy that made that "Mechanical Killers" webcomic way back in the day. The art style looks very familiar.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth