Fallout 4 Mods...

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Fallout 4 Mods...

Post by Brytestar » Mon May 30, 2016 11:17 am

I managed to find another synth related mod...

Still it's currently on PC. X-BOX 1 users are SUPPOSED to get mods today. (May 31st) So I am going to keep checking. Now then the mod itself....

In default appearance AND shutdown mode....

After my customizing Wintermute....

Ok mod name...On Fallout 4 nexus look for Wintermute! Warning their are TWO versions one male and one female. Also its on Besthesda.net (That's how console user would download and install mods.)

Ok the good part is that you can customized her appearance. The picks show her shutdown mode.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

DizzasterJuice
Technosexuality: None of your business

Re: Fallout 4 Mods...

Post by DizzasterJuice » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:52 am

ARES for Fallout 4 is in final testing.

gabry88e
Identification: Android

Post by gabry88e » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:36 pm

latelly, browsing mods for fallout 4 in the nexus i got across this this cyberpunk themed mod i think it would be intresting, becouse slow download speed here i've not still tested it but i will make you know :wink:

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:56 am

Looks pretty neat!

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:31 am

Yessssss!

I'm tracking the mod now. :D
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:55 am

Now that I'm reminded that this thread exists, I've started an article about Fallout 4 on FembotWiki, and there's a section about mods too. ;)

gabry88e
Identification: Android

Post by gabry88e » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:23 pm

ok after some hours spent in play fallout, yesterday, well that mod is a good hack mode, it gives you a sort of overcoat for your skin if you wear the clothes you craft at the chem station and upgrade at the blacksmith workbench, it comes in various modifications and can be customized when you upgrade them making you almost godlike, a good fun mod to use if you have atleast finished the whole maingame widouth 'cheats' and use this mod for a new run :3

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Speaking of mods... well, this is an in-game mod you can make at a robot workbench if you have the Automatron DLC. If you have Curie as a companion and she's still in her Miss Nanny robot (and not Synth) form, you can actually fully modify her at a robot workbench. :mrgreen:
Depending on what parts you have found for the workbench and what perks you have acquired, like Science, Blacksmith, etc. She is MUCH more effective in combat this way. And purty too!

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Sat May 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Sat May 20, 2017 12:21 pm

I added a bunch of the mods I'm digging to the Fallout 4 article on FembotWiki. If anyone wants to add some fembot-themed mods or make any corrections, feel free. ;)

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sun May 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Sun May 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Nice find!

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 pm

Just a reminder to all those who haven't played Fallout 4 yet... what are you waiting for? :P

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:43 pm

So speaking of Fallout 4 mods, here's a video clip that showcases a whole bunch of the mods listed here, and a few that aren't. The main reason I made this video was to show Kishin that I built the largest structure you can make (the Synth Production Workshop) at the smallest settlement in the game (Hangman's Alley). I needed this mod to remove the settlement height restrictions first.

The video is also a good demonstration of how to use the Synth Production Workshop.

:arrow: Fallout 4 — Robotman’s Settlement at Hangman’s Alley

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait......

YOU CAN REMOVE THE HEIGHT RESTRICTION?!?!?!?

Finally, my four-story masterpiece at Sanctuary can have a roof over the production machinery on the roof, instead of just open sky!

Also, I totally beelined for that island settlement as soon as I got the plans for the synth facility.

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:35 am

Yep. There are also mods to expand the build size limit. I use this one, but search nexus mods for "limit" and you will find more. and I also realized that Covenant is the smallest settlement, not Hangman's Alley, so I have a new challenge now. :D

Also, I remember when I started building settlements I saw some video where this guy said you needed to wear power armor with a jetpack to build up above three stories. Nonsense. I've never worn power armor to build settlements.

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:07 pm

There's a mod I just found that allows custom art to be added to settlements. If you've seen the latest manip I made, you just stumbled upon one of the 10 posters I made for it.

I wrote up something in more detail on my blog here, with downloadable image versions and a download of the versions to be used in the game.

For anyone who wants to make their own art, the instructions are pretty simple. There's a landscape version of the mod too.

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:20 am

There's now a bonus poster included (thanks Kim!) so check my blog post again to see details about that. :D

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:05 pm

I just discovered/confirmed something I had been wondering about. This concerns the Workshop Synth Production mod that allows you to make your own Synth settlers.

I had noticed that something would go wrong when I would try to make a Synth copy of the character Rowdy. Sometimes, no Synth would be produced, and sometimes a radroach would be produced instead (which is a known bug with this mod, no pun intended).

I got in the habit of re-scanning the actual Rowdy with the body scanner at the Atom Cats Garage before I made each Synth copy, and that fixed the no-Synth or radroach issue.

But another bug I couldn't fix with my copies of her was the disappearing name. Instead of her name "Rowdy" appearing when I was nearby, it appears as <TOKEN.NAME=SYNTHNAME>. Other than that, the Synth copies function just like the other Synths I produced and had no other bugs that I could see.

So I wondered if this was constantly happening because of the Character Rowdy, or because of slot 3 in the body Scanner's "memory" that I was using to store her template. I just found out. It's Slot 3. I scanned a different character into Slot 3, made a Synth copy of that character, and came back to my settlement to find that her name had been erased too.

To all of you out there who are using this mod, just avoid using Slot 3 for anything and you should be able to avoid the no-Synth, radroach, and disappearing name bugs. You'll only have 7 template slots available, but hey, you can still make your own Synths settlers.

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Found a mod with some nice artificial eyes, and look who made the mod! :D

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Here's a little trick using console commands and a few mods that allows you to have a sexy female Institute robot type synth at one of your settlements. She'll be aligned with you (won't shoot at you or your friends and will shoot at those hostile to you) and can be equipped with clothing and other items.

You will first need the Female Synths mod that makes some of the Institute synths female. Otherwise you'll be getting male robotic synths.

First save the game. Then go to one of your settlements and choose a particular spot you want your new robotic synth to guard. They can't really be moved after this, but will move around on their own sometimes. They usually return to this spot though.

Open the console by pressing the ~ key. (This only works on PC.) Then type or paste:

Code: Select all

player.placeatme 00183F27 1  
This will insert a new hostile Synth Leader in your immediate vicinity. With the Female Synths mod installed, most of them will be female. There are two different colours (grey and red) and two different voice variants, and sometimes male synths are spawned, so it might take a while to get one you like.

Kill the synth or let your followers or settlement security handle it. (This next step won't work if the synth has been turned into a smoldering ash pile. If that happens, you need to start again.) When the synth is "dead", enter first-person view and aim the camera at it. Enter the console again and click on the synth with your mouse cursor.

Type or paste:

resurrect
Do not exit the console. Type or paste:

setplayerteammate 1
Then:

forceav health 9999999
Now exit the console. You should see the synth standing again. It should no longer be hostile to you or your allies, and your settlers and security will no longer attack it.

You can now equip the synth with nicer clothing, weapons, and other stuff.

Here's a video I made of the process. I also have the following mods installed:
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
GITS Motoko Kusanagi outfit
Wigs

Only those wigs can be equipped on the synths. These ones don't work, sadly.

EDIT: I just realized that if you're allied with The Institute, the Synth Leader won't attack you, but you will still need to use all the console commands to be able to equip her.

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:50 am

Are there any mods for playstation 4?

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:25 am

Some mods get uploaded to Bethesda.net, and can be accessed, downloaded, and activated from within the game with your controller. They work on PS4 and/or Xbone and/or PC, depending on the mod. Not all Fallout 4 mods found on Nexus are there however.

Console commands also don't work on PS4 and Xbone - they're a PC only thing.

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Here's another way to get some of those female robotic Institute synths. Even with the Female Synths mod installed, the only time I've seen them is when I specifically spawn them through the console, and at The Institute before I blew that place to Hell. When I sided with The Institute on my first playthrough I also saw them at checkpoints.

But there's a certain place where you can reliably see three of them, and one of them is nekked. :D Inside University Point are three of these female robotic synths (with the mod installed) and if you use the console command above, you can make them non-hostile to you.

Here is a video of me doing just that.

And here's a video of the "naked" female robotic synth after I'd done that to her.

You might notice that instead of copy and pasting the console commands I typed "bat resurrect". That invokes a text file called "ressurect.txt". Here it is to download if you want to use it, put it in your "Data" folder.

The next time I enter University Point, it should be interesting because these robots will be fighting on my side.

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:34 am

For all of you who use the wondrous Workshop Synth Production mod that allows you to manufacture synths at your settlements, you may have noticed that it no longer works.

The recent game update necessitated an update to the Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) which interfered with that mod somehow, making it unusable.

But there's a fix to install. You need both the original mod and the fix, and you need to scrap your original synth workshops in-game and build new ones. You also have to re-scan all the templates you were using to make synths with your body scanner.