Archer Liquid Lunch season 7 ep 8

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
zapped
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Archer Liquid Lunch season 7 ep 8

Post by zapped » Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Anyone happen to catch the season 7, episode 8 'Liquid Lunch' on Archer tonight? Doctor Krieger injects Cheryl, Pam and Cyril Figgis with scopolamine against their will. Nice footage of their pupils going wide before they succumb. Later on he spritz Mallory Archer with a much heavier dose and gets her too. He has them strip down to their underwear and captures them on film. (Sorry, but no Lana Kane. :cry: ) What appear to be robotic dupes of the entire cast are seen at the very end standing upright at attention. Dr. Krieger orders, "Cool your jets" and the bots faces extend outward, blowing off steam. Here's the trailer for the episode, but the hypno scenes are very brief, and the stasis scene only last about ten seconds (not shown in trailer). Nothing groundbreaking by any means, but something for those of you on the West Coast to watch out for when it airs later on tonight...
https://youtu.be/yL8fXfPHfvs
* Not the best captures, but here's the robot scene at the end. Archer's mom still has a decent body too. Lol!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my darling!"

samlincoln
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Archer Liquid Lunch season 7 ep 8

Post by samlincoln » Fri May 20, 2016 10:33 pm

The reason he used the Mallory robot was because the real Mallory was immune to the scopolamine in the first place. He couldn't hypnotize her so he used the robot double to act hypnotized to film the scene and win the bet.
Its hinted in the scene prior to the robot reveal as the real Mallory does not have a hangover unlike all of the others who were subjected to scopolamine. When she was away, Krieger brought up the robot to act hypnotized.

zapped
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: Archer Liquid Lunch season 7 ep 8

Post by zapped » Fri May 20, 2016 10:57 pm

I do remember Raymond asking about the lack of a hangover during the first airing, but didn't catch the underlying meaning. I was too busy scrambling for my digital camera the second time around. Here's hoping this wasn't the last we've seen of the robots.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my darling!"