Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Singularity

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Singularity

Post by N6688 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:09 am

This week's episode featured a lovely cyborg called "Anon".

According to mack "she's highly modified" but sadly enough it's another case of "she's a robot - but... she looks completely human - well she is!".
The only robotic thing that i have seen about her is that she has a holographic keyboard built in her wrist, her movements are verry precise, she speaks in a monotone voice and she looks devoid of emotion.

Sadly no damage or shutdowns or open panels
The episode also gave us a few "x ray" Visuals of other enhanced women but sadly they are just limb or organ replacements.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Singularity

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:51 am

According to mack "she's highly modified" but sadly enough it's another case of "she's a robot - but... she looks completely human - well she is!".
The only robotic thing that i have seen about her is that she has a holographic keyboard built in her wrist, her movements are verry precise, she speaks in a monotone voice and she looks devoid of emotion.

Sadly no damage or shutdowns or open panels
The episode also gave us a few "x ray" Visuals of other enhanced women but sadly they are just limb or organ replacements.
The thing is, for the majority of "robot fanciers" that I read about, they want their fembot to look like a human to people. The thing is, much to my personal disappointment, people don't fancy getting "up close, and personal" with robots that look like Maria, in Metropolis, the original version of her at least! To me at least, those elements of movement, speech, and lack of emotions are just what robot fanciers should be wanting, and expecting to get. All of which I can do, by the way. Sadly, I haven't yet got a holographic keyboard in my wrist, but I would love one!

I don't know how big her part is, but yes, I can see the shutdown, and open panels things, as a thing of desire. Nowadays, with CGI, and all that, presumably achievable, even on an, err, human body. But I've never got the damage fascination, as I would have thought that was the last thing you wanted your robot to be? As to those other enhanced women, consider this, maybe that's their first step to full robotization, to try it out, if you like?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?